Discovery Gaming Community
Sinon Yuki Diary. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sinon Yuki Diary. (/showthread.php?tid=185592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-14-2021

Board Diary

Dear diary,
Day 3 within the 46th

I know I skiped two days, but diary I had my reasons. I won't tell what I did during those days either, because I think it is confidential... But I can tell you that I will have a great futur. Let's change the subject. I patrolled New York, Texas and Pennsylvania today. Everything was fine until I found someone possessing weapons allowed only to the Security Force of Liberty, so I did my duty. After that, I went to West Point to refull my ship, the Suntinga a civillian ship made in Kusari. I must say I prefer this ship compared all the others that I posses. I posses the Executioner, a Heavy Fighter and the Waran, a bomber and of course, the Suntinga, a Very Heavy Fighter. I think I am very equiped for a tentative recrute or too much... I received a call from my mother when I finished the report for the 46th Strike Force. She told me to buy noodles and vegetables for tonight. So I will do it after my job. I have big ambitions to be honest... When I will have the rank required, I will get a battleship an I will name it Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun. First thing first, I should talk about it to the high command to get their ''OK'' I think it would be impossible, but I must try to make sure and I think it will be the same for the cruiser, but named Tsukuyomi. Like I said I must talk to them first. I would like to know all my partners about what they do during free times, To know who they really are and maybe we could be friends, but I think it is impossible for some reasons... I do not have friends in Liberty or anywhere. When I come for patrol missions, I am a bit shy and useless. I work hard to be like them, all the other members of the 46th Strike Force, but I think I can't be like them... I think I'm pushing myself to hard, but it is for a good reason. After some hours, Camile, my lieutenant and I were at New York we talked a bit from our origins until an Outcast appears. I took my bomber because Camile told me to do it. We fought a battle cruiser I think or something similar. My ship was destroyed in no time, but Camile was able to tract me and bring me to New York. To night, I was in training with Some members so we fought in the simulation and I found a way to get down my enemy. It was all Diary for today and good night.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-15-2021

Dear diary,
Day 4 within the 46th

Early in the morning, I had a training with the captain, Hideo and the admiral Reyna and the admiral was totaly incredible. After, I did some patrols there and here, but nothing in sight. Today was totally calm aside the Outcast, who destroyed my ship. At least, the Crayter who was there rescued me and brought me to Manhattan. My ship was totally out of use so I wait here while it will be finished to be repeared. I took a chamber at an hotel and it is great in there. There is a pool, spa and more. Oh I forgot to tell you. Yesterday, I met a strange rogue. We've talk a bit and he said: ''I have good intentions'' I did not belive a bit. I called some help to handle him, but even if his ship was destroyed, I am sure he is alive... Joey it was his name if I remember. Ha ha he offered some coffe to me, but I refused of course. Also, my lieutenant came at my mother's house. It was strange, but I liked it. My mother forced me to give the family treasure to her... It was my father's katana and before him, his father and back and back. Diary, I want a Battleship as new family's treasure. Of course it will take some times, but I can't wait. When I will have children, the older will have it as heritage. Having children... I did not think about it and I don't have a person in mind. Even if I have one, he would be kind, respect my culture and a bit older than me. Not like an old person, but you know like one or two years older. I want to be the best within the 46th Strike Force, but for that, I need intensive training. Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, give me the spirit, the will, the strenght and the man, that I want to help to accomplish all my tasks and more. Good night.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-16-2021

Dear diary,
Day 5 within the 46th

I met again that Charlie.Jukins and he has the talent to push me out... Anyway before him, there was a rogue. I think I acted uncivilized with... Today, I feel angry toward myself. I wasn't able to stop the guy like always. Again in the same day, I met the guy again and of course I was with Camile Summers, but we failed... My ship was destroyed because I took down an Insurgency by the loose of my ship. I could escaped before the explosion took me off. I will try to don't full my diary with my mistakes... It makes me more angry toward myself. I wonder what does having real friends sometimes... When I was young, I did not have one. When my father Yuzu Takeda vanished when I was seventeen, in 819, my mother raised me all by herself. I did go at school, but most of the time, my mother educated me. That's why I pray after all. I would like having at least one friend that he supports me in the worst situations and in the good ones... I know the members of the 46th Strike Force could be like my friends, but I don,t know. Something tells me to just stay respectful with them and that's it. Maybe if I travel I could make some friends? Nah it won't happen I'm sure of it... What else to say? Oh yeah. At New York, there was Camile and someone else and I joined the talk. We have talked about things that happenned. Camile talked about the Battlecruiser from yesterday and I said I was useless like always and I want to be like my father, but both of them told me to stop pushing myself... How can I explain? It is important to me being a person important and showing that I am not useless. I need to train harder and harder. If my body is crushed and or my soul, I will push myself and surpass my limits.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-17-2021

Dear diary,
Day 6 within the 46th

I was not very outside today... But when I was into space, I did a patrol. I scaned some cargos and I fell on a guy, who didn't listent my orders. I light him up, because he did not apply and also I saw he had Lavablades. I wasn't able to take a picture... My cam was a bit broken. After, I met a pirate called: Dusan.Lopata. A strange name that's for sure. I took me for a sir, but I corrected him so he wanted a date haha can you imagine it? He had something inside of him... I know as a Security Force I should arrest him, but I did not. Because there was no civilians and also he did not pirate someone when I was there. I don't know what to think about him. Should I accept like if he wasn't a pirate or not? I should tell that to my friend... Wait nah I don't have friends. Maybe I will send him a transmission that I accept or so. Also I was waiting for the LNS-Valiant. The captain is a certain Powers. And he was the first to call me Yuki-san. I think he respects my culture deeply. Maybe I could have a drink with him... I also made a draft for a request to the High Command for an undercover ship and a new name when I will be out of Liberty. I look it closely to check if my request is correct and well written before to send it. I need to check out something there about my dad's stuff... When I get something new, I will share it to you diary. I hope I could go to Kusari with the authorization from the High Command.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-18-2021

Dear diary,
Day 7 within the 46th

I showed my draft to some member from the High Command today. They said it was well written, but I wasn't able to submit it in a clean copy, because I am not at the right rank for now... I wonder when I will graduate. I reacted like all was fine to me. I did not show anger or something alike. I only smilled and walk away. Of course, inside of me I was totally out of myself. I would want to break something in pieces. I really need to go there! I need to find the ship and use it for the job. I need something that would difine who I am. I am not against using Liberty's ships or technologies, but something is calling me. I can't just stay and denie the call. It is like if you denied your gods that you believed in during all your life. It is also like if the rank was more important than you are. Argh! Now I see the opposite side when in an organization like that... I don't say I don't like working in my job. By the way, why should I supposed to wait until the rank? I could buy a ship and name it differently and go away, but I think I am observed by cameras and computers.... This is why I write on papers. Don't tell me how I have papers. What happened made me forget about the pirate who wanted to have a date with me a good thing, but I don't know to be honest. I don't know what to do. No friends. Only comrades of work and that's it. I don't even know how they see me... I don't even know how people see me... I'm affraid. I'm affraid to be quicked out like a dog, I'm affraid to be always a failure, I'm affraid to be an heavyweight for all of the member of the 46th.

*A tear is flowing over the cheek of Sinon.*

Strange... I... cry... I didn't cry when I was young... How pathetic of me.... I feel more heavier than before... Is it because I am to hard to myself? No... I think it is loneliness...

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-19-2021

Dear diary,
Day 8 within the 46th

I have been promoted to Recruit I'm happy for that. Otherwise, this day would be very, but very awful. There was a nomad that took me down like a piece of paper and also there was the Charlier.Jukins GRRRR I need to train more... *Sighs* At the morning I met a certain Capitain Jaime at New York. He was kind and older than me even if he didn't look like that. We spent some times together in a bar and after he gave me his chamber on a note... He said if I want to knock at his door, I could and talk with him. Is it an invitation or something? Nah... Aside that, I feel good... If I could have my father's ship, I'm sure it would pass differently than now. Camile-san saved me twice today... I need to pay her back somehow like the traditions say. Maybe serving her for days, months or years? I'll need to talk with her... I'm not happy, but I have to do it like the traditions say. *Sighs* I hate being so useless and weak... I was with Camile for some moments... I cried like a coward and I insited to pay her back like the traditions want. And she said alright, but I will be the babysitter of her child... I don't know how to act.... I beg Tsukuyomi to guide my moves and Amaterasu to give the strenght to surpass my limits.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-20-2021

Dear diary,
Day 9 within the 46th

I was assign to a secret mission for the first time. I must say it was great even if after the mission, I got a big headache. It was like if something was squashing my spirit or something like that... I went in the LNS-Lady.of.Leeds, the cruiser of Camile, my lieutenant to do an examan to make sure if I was correct. The scans said I was ''OK'' so I could leave the place, but the doctor... She was weirdo I think she... Never mind. I won't give details about that. What can I say other than that?... I think it is all... Oh yeah. Camile said: ''Hey Yuki-chan'' and there were some battleships and one of their captain said funny things like: ''We are not in Kusari god damn it!'' and after a total nonsense. The day was calm. Now I will sleep a bit... My head hurts me again...

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-21-2021

Dear diary,
Day 10 within the 46th

This morning, I was searching for a ship at the ship dealer. I bought it and it will suppose to arrive during the day at my mother's house. During the waiting, I patrolled to some places and I trained to shoot in the simulation with Captain Hideo, the Admiral Leer and the others I forgot their name *sorry guys*. I improved as Hideo said and Leer to. Also, I met LNS-Valiant again. We talked a bit, but I would like to spend more time with him, Powers. I stopped two guys today. One had ''Vengeance'', a weapon restricted for civilian and other besides the security forces. And the other one, had Marijuana... I ran to stop him, but when I finally reached him, he was empty. It was like if he throw the Marijuana into space before. Later, I did my report to the 46th Strike Force and I waited. I recieved a call from my mother at midnight. She told me the ship has arrived. So, I took my ship and went at home. When I was there, I saw the ship a ''Stargazer''. It was perfect to be unknown to anyone out of Liberty. I called it Tsukuyomi. When I will have the time, I will fly to Kusari and begin my researches. I wonder to who I need to talk... I guess I will know when the moment will show itself. I want someone with me for my researches... It could be Camile if she wants.... I don't know. I would need to talk with some people.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-23-2021

Dear diary,
Day 12 within the 46th

Yesterday, I helped the doctor who is weird because she fell on the floor and her foot was terribly hurt. Because of my work I helped her even if I wanted to be far away from her. It seems my duty is strong enough to help her. Also, I went in Kusari at Kyushu to be precise at Kyushu. I found some wrecks, but I can't tell if one of these were belong to my dad... I must talk with someone to be sure. I saw some GC, but I don't think so they will help for.... Who knows? Maybe would they help. Today, I was at the patrol and my ship exploded again. I fought Charlie again and of course a rogue helped him. Korera no baka will pay for this. Today, I, Sinon Yuki, daughter of Yuzu Takeda will begin an intensive training tomorrow. I have enough to be ridiculous in front of the 46th members! If only the technology of Kusari could help for that.... I must try to send a letter or something... Maybe should I need to talk with my admirals first? I need to sleep now... I will try to talk with them first.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 01-26-2021

Dear diary,
Day 15 within the 46th

I came back to Liberty because the duty was calling. Today, I saw with my own eyes how talented was Admiral Reyna with his bomber. If I could compare me to him, I was a trash and him a god. He stopped two hostile vessels and after other members came to destroy two Outcast battlecruisers. One was destroyed and the other one has escaped because I didn't have CD.... Shame on me. I met Hideo today at the Zone-21. We have talked a lot and I realized he was like me. I mean by born as Libertarian and have Kusarian roots. He said he would help me to get the ship that is belong to me. I hope I could get the ship.