Discovery Gaming Community
Sinon Yuki Diary. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sinon Yuki Diary. (/showthread.php?tid=185592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 08-08-2021

Dear diary,

I am to much negative... Even with the others. I am better to be out of duty for a moment or maybe... Maybe is it time to leave and live how I want my life? I wanted to follow my father's steps, but now... I have enough. I know! Everyone will be disappointed if I decide to leave for good... But is it better to be happy than to be always negative?

I will meditate on my decision and in two days, I will be set.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 09-01-2021

Dear diary,

Oh my god... When it was the last time I wrote something here? I think it was a long time ago. Anyway, leaving the navy was the best choice to tell the truth. Of course I needed to work here and over there to get money. I do not know what will happen if a rogue shows up before me...

Anyway, I was not there to talk about this, but more what I did. I travelled in Sirius and I bought a little house in Kusari. It is on New Tokyo far from the cities. Which means, I am in campaign. The people over there are... like me. I let what happened in Liberty there and my new life begins now. Let's see what will happen now.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 09-07-2021

Dear diary,

Living in Kusari is so much better than Liberty. People are so much easy to talk with compared to Libertonian... I maybe born in Liberty, but I am Kusarian. I followed the path of my father in Liberty, but like I maybe already wrote that, it went bad.... I began to follow a martial art too and to be honest, I am a beginner.

I need to explore more Kusari because it is a beautiful space. I heard rumors about certain groups like the Blood Dragon, the Golden Chrysanthemum and others. I know that in Liberty we say that they are totally hopeless and need to be arrested... Yesterday, I met one of those and well... I can say they are not that bad. Maybe we had a wrong eye on them?

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 09-08-2021

Dear diary,

It seems I can not have the ship I wanted... I read the laws and well. Law is law so I need to respect that. However, I heard that I can buy a ship that the authorities will not mind if I have it, but a certain group will. I went to the bar nearby and I talked to the bartender. I asked if there was a place where I can find the base that sells the ship in question and he told me it was at Kabukicho Depot.

I went there and I saw a ship that got mt my attention. The Irezumi. A ship from the Hogosha. I bought the ship with a heavy price because I was unknown to them and to prove I am not a fool, I will act as neutral as possible with this ship. I tested the ship in question and wow! I had no words to describe the feeling of this ship. Very agile and well... I will need to contact a corporation to modify the system. They told me that Samura could do something. I will try to contact them and see what will be the price for.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 09-09-2021

Dear diary,

I heard a rumor today while I was walking outside. Two farmers was talking about dragons or something. One of them said "The Dragons are rare, but when we see one, we better keep distance!" And the other one said the opposite. "No! The Dragons are here to bring peace. The empire abused of its power..." I think they were maybe referring the group. I know nothing about them though. I wonder if the words of the farmers say the the truth. I suppose I will find out when I will meet one...

I totally like the Irezumi even if the systems are a bit broken. I tried it in the simulation and I am impress because even with 75%, I can destroy ships, but I need to aim well though. Sometime, I send messages to Camile just to tell her some news. I sent a comm to Samura Heavy Industries and I wonder if they will accept to help me to fix the ship.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 09-18-2021

Dear diary,

Yesterday, I met those so called "Dragons". It seems that the good rumors were true. They are not terrorist at all. The dragon with who I spoke with, told me that Samura had an iron grip on people in Kusari via paper works and sh*ts.

The dragon tolde me that her sister were missing and brother too. I feel sorry for that. I wanted to do something, but I did not know what. The dragon also wished me luck for the future. However, luck is not my friend.... Anyway, I gave my name if she wants to talk about things. I doubt she will.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 09-29-2021

Dear diary,

Samura Heavy Industries did not answer to me... Even if I resent de transmission! After I talked a bit with Camile, I contacted DSE, but again, I received nothing... She told me that I was no patient at all and she is right.

I do not know what to do really. Perhaps should I need to buy another ship? Ahhh! It sucks. I suppose I will have no choice, but to sell the Irezumi and buy another ship. But what? Freighter? Fighter? I do not know. Maybe... Maybe it is not the time to think about it.

I do need a job though... Hmm... Maybe I can be a hunter? But my skills are far to be good to be one... Hey! I can contact those dragons if they want to train me? If they accept, I will maybe be able to find a proper job and obtain some money. It is not that, but I am a bit broke....

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 10-14-2021

Dear diary,

Again stuck on Yokohama shipyard... They take really their time. I feel sorry to Shimamori though... I think I should send a message to him that I am stuck here because of the ship maintenance. I wonder how much time it will take...

Today, I received a letter. I do not know from who, but it is strange. It said: ''Sinon, I want to see you.'' Perhaps it is someone that I know or a bad joke. Almost nobody calls me Sinon beside my mother or... Wait. No it can't be. He's long gone. So who could it be? I don't know.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 10-15-2021

Dear diary,

I travelled in the Omicrons with Shimamori. That journey learned me that some places are not liveable. The Zuiryu almost got destroyed by the Nomads and the Order. A chance I was there to got their attention for a moment... Before we left Tottori, I told Chimamori about the strange letter I received today. He told me I was allowed to use the ressources of the clan to investigate.

I read again and again the letter when I docked on Shirosato. The way it was written, it is a familiar language... So the possibility of a prank is kinda impossible... Who could it be? I will send a picture of it to my mother. Maybe will she know the person's writing? One thing is sure though. It is not Clarissa's nor someone that I personally know.

I suppose the future will let me know.

RE: Sinon Yuki Diary. - Elvinos2003 - 10-23-2021

Dear diary,

I finally know from who the letter was sent... my father. I thought he was in the grave, but it seems everyone thought same too. I do not know why he faked his death but one thing is sure. He is mysterious. I almost tried to kill me at our first meeting but because I had the letter on me, it saved me.

We have talk and well... It is mysterious. Why did he vanish? There were no answer from his words. I think I should keep an ear to his words.

Today, he trained me and well... It is a strange method of training. Being in a strange position with only one foot on the ground. I do not know a lot of martial arts but I think he knows what he is doing.

To change the subject, I feel good being a guard of Shimamori clan. Shimamori is a good man. We did some patrols together. I would like to visit the system Chubu. I do not know if it is a good thing but maybe something interesting will happen there?