Discovery Gaming Community
To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Cpt. Mallory, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Cpt. Mallory, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter (/showthread.php?tid=185681)

To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Cpt. Mallory, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter - Dhomie42 - 01-18-2021

[Image: RCbA4Z1.png]

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]
Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy, 1st Fleet
Commander Jeremiah Sawyer

Gentlemen,

We have pressing matters that need to be discussed in person, and in private. Time isn't a luxury we can afford right now.

When could we meet ?

Jeremiah Sawyer
Commander, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter - Akhetaten - 01-18-2021

[Image: 113cbb7e5d67b92ef404413c3110d9cd5f-3.png]

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png]

Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet
Incoming Transmission

SENDER: Commodore Christopher Edwards
RECIPIENT: Commander Jeremiah Sawyer
ENCRYPTION: Omega
SUBJECT: Meeting
PRIORITY: Unspecified

Beginning Video Feed

Greetings, Commander Sawyer,

I just responded to a transmission by Captain Robinson about the latest matters at hand and mainly the Gallic re-union. It is true that as of late multiple events, including Nomad invasions, can be an important breach to our security.

My availability as of late is reduced due to on-going projects and duties I have to attend to, but I will fine the time to discuss these matters. You and Captain Robinson can figure out a time - I will take care to be available.

With regards.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png]

Commodore Christopher Edwards
Liberty Navy Fifth Fleet

Concluding Video Feed

Attachments:
None required.

RE: To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter - Dhomie42 - 01-18-2021

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy, 1st Fleet

Edwards,

The matters I mentioned are unrelated to Robinson's transmission. I'd prefer if we could discuss them in person, instead of over a communication channel.
In the meantime, I'll wait for a response from the others.

Jeremiah Sawyer
Commander, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Cpt. Mallory, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter - Toaster - 01-18-2021

Incoming Transmission From: Captain Edmund Mallory

Subject: Meeting

Sawyer,

I'm glad to see I haven't been entirely forgotten by the First Fleet. You certainly have piqued my curiosity, Commander, and I can have a shuttle prepared to ferry me from the Paramount any day of the week starting around 1900 hours standard time. What will be the location of this conference?

Captain Edmund Mallory, LNS Paramount, 2nd Fleet

RE: To: Commodore Edwards, Cpt. Hopkins, Cpt. Mallory, Lt. Cmd. Davis, Lt. Carter - Dhomie42 - 01-20-2021

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy, 1st Fleet

Gentlemen,

23rd of January, 828 A.S. 1900 standard time.
I've already sent the coordinates of the location via other channels.

I'll update you if things change.

Jeremiah Sawyer
Commander, 1FLT
Liberty Navy