Discovery Gaming Community
To: Marine Nationale Gauloise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Marine Nationale Gauloise (/showthread.php?tid=185750)

To: Marine Nationale Gauloise - Louis Robiquet - 01-22-2021

[Image: tunIG4a.png]

Incoming Transmission

Bounty Board

Bonjour respectable Marine Nationale Gauloise, I am Sénateur Louis Robiquet of la Fraternité Noire. We are an autonomous group of Corsicans representing our Brotherhood, exclusively. We hold no responsibility for the other Unione Corse pilots - to make it clear. I'm reaching out towards you because I'd like to register my organisation upon your bounty board. I've recently spoken to one of your officers regarding the bounty board for sole reason we'd like to assist the Union with our skills in battle against cartels and terrorists within Gallia as a whole. We're in difficult times, and the Kusari-Gallia war has considerably weakened the Corsicans; hence, we'd like to recover not only us but additionally our humble friends.

USER "Louis Robiquet" HAS ATTACHED A FILE
Communication with an MNG Officer

[Image: wJWnRH9.png]

Providing you with assistance would be beneficial to both of us, oui? As for your B.B, I am utterly perplexed. You haven't mentioned any conditions required beforehand registration, so this is the only way to reach you out for that. I'd ask you to present us with terms or whatever is essential to register my pilots and give them other subjects to hunt. The Corse has suffered severe losses during the war against the Kusari, and some against the former Enclave. I nearly died on the battlefield. It'd be discourteous to discontinue my efforts against existing threats to the MNG & Union.

Relations

Registration on the bounty board isn't my priority. I'd like to start a beneficial connection with your people and support mutually one another when it's necessary. Whether you need supplies or armed aid, it doesn't matter. I am conscious you're competent on your own, you don't need assistance - having more friendlies wouldn't be harmful, oui? I don't want to seem like I dictate you, so I'll end it there. I await to hear from you.

Respectfully,
Sénateur Louis Robiquet
La Fraternité Noire

RE: To: Marine Nationale Gauloise - Val - 01-22-2021

22 Janvier 744 A.G.S.
Provence System
[Image: 89326bb3ca8a46cd1b74cf8d90bf0f4c-1505139465.jpg]

Sender: Commandant Bastien Trébuchet
Recipient: Sénateur Louis Robiquet
Subject: Relations

Sénateur Louis Robiquet,

Bonjour. I am the Commandant Bastien Trébuchet, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I was informed by my pilot yesterday that he had an interesting conversation with you.

Your desire to help the Gallic Navy into its endeavor is greatly appreciated. We indeed all suffered from this war against the honorless House of Kusari. And while the Corsicans were greatly suffering from these events, the criminals took the opportunity to expand their influence through Gallia.

They have committed way too sins and have to be stopped. The Maquis case is troublesome. They received the reinforcements of traitors before the end of the war. Therefore the help that La Fraternité Noire can offer will certainly be useful.

In regards of the Bounty Board, your communication will sort the terms of our agreement out. La Fraternité Noire may act as Boucaniers de Gallia. Upon your registration, the Lettres de Marque will give you the precise details of your targets. Your priority should be all Maquis, Brigands and Outcasts vessels encountered within the areas defined by the Bounty Board.

Our terms are quite simple to understand. It has been reported some cases of aggression of Gallic corps by some elements of the Union Corse. We expect from you to respect their activities, in clear words, they aren't combat targets and should be defended in case of an aggression from criminal elements. Discretion in your operations is also mandatory and a remarkable skill. And last by not least, we ask you to respect our current diplomacy with the Sirian organizations, unless said otherwise by a direct notice from a member of the Etat-Major of the Gallic Navy.

We hope these terms are deem acceptable. I await to hear from you.

Sincèrement.

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Commandant Bastien Trébuchet.

Attachments: Bounty Board

Transmission Terminée

RE: To: Marine Nationale Gauloise - Louis Robiquet - 01-23-2021

[Image: tunIG4a.png]

Incoming Transmission

Commandant Trébuchet, it's expected you're in a challenging environment as well with everyone else who resisted the invaders. Felons react when you're the most vulnerable, and they'll abuse all your infirmities. I am startled you mentioned no Enclave in your list of villains, same people that massacred billions of uninvolved people. I know their sympathisers still live without restrictions in today's Gallia, and there still are groups of Royal remnants. If I may say, your officer said they should meet their justice, but I haven't heard a single official statement report of the Union discussing the war criminals. That's not your blame. While some of you may deem they are the heroes for fighting off the Kusarians, they're the same aggressors and war criminals. You know Kusari wasn't their only victim. Nobody was pleased during their authority over the Gallia. Be cautious with them.

La Fraternité Noire can assist, but our sources are minimal. We do not guarantee full protection until I fulfil certain conditions with my people; The Brigands, Maquis, Enclave and Outcasts, plus other UC hostiles - we are overburdened. Our diplomacy with some Gallic corps has never been reliable since the contact wasn't beneficial for both of us, as I'd like to accomplish with You. My operatives can still do their job, though. Expect to see my group registered on the bounty board only if everything goes smoothly. Simply put, don't worry. As long as nobody disrespects us in space (corporations), we won't have the plans to act. Our Brotherhood isn't responsible for activities of other autonomous Corsicans, and their groups. We are accountable for our own. You'll have our respect, but don't lose it.

I believe we've come up to an agreement.

Respectfully,
Sénateur Louis Robiquet
La Fraternité Noire