Discovery Gaming Community
Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure (/showthread.php?tid=185823)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Elvinos2003 - 01-25-2021

The beginning of a long travel

[Image: woman2.jpg]

After a long day, Sinon Yuki was flying to Salt Lake Station to meet her Admirals out of patrol and mission times. When her Guardian arrived at the destination, she launched the docking sequence. The ship successfully dock and Sinon was at the docking bait and she was alone thinking about how she will present herself to the Admirals and to the other members of the 46th Strike force. She wasted some times there and began to walk in the station. Before today, Sinon never puted a foot in there. She took a look everywhere like an animal lost in the woods.

Sinon Yuki: Where should I go now?.. It is huge.... I never expected that!

She stayed at the same place until she heard a noice comming from behind, the docking bait.

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Lord Helmchen - 01-25-2021

[Image: Springfield.%28Girls.Frontline%29.full.2032747.jpg]

Hilda was in the Hangar and Checked the Delivery, she had to make sure that only Fresh and Best Quality Foods and Ingredients where Delivered for Salt Lake Station. as she Checked a Box of Apples she Noticed that other Ship Landing, and the Girl walking into the Station. she had seen her somewhere she was sure. Hilda had to think a while before she got it. that was Miss Yuki one of the new Recruits. Hilda had not to Access all the Data in the Personal Files but her Name, Pictures, and Allergic is the Information she had Access to. she smiled as it was nice to see the new Recruit in Person now. she Concentrated on her work again and Inspected some Fresh Fish from Los Angeles and some Steaks From Denver. the Admirals and the Other 46th Members are really Hungry Guests and this Shipment would only last for a week, but that wasn't bad too as it was so that Hilda had always Fresh Ingredients to Cook with. after she Inspected some more Crates and Approved anything she gave the Authorisation for the Payment and walked to her Kitchen again. in the Hallways of the Station, she Noticed Miss Yuki walking around and looking a bit Lost as she walked around and seemed to Search for Something.

Miss Yuki? excuse me you won't know me, I am Hilda Weingarten. I am the Stations Cook and Liason to Orbital Spa and Cruise. ahm Can I Maybe help you? you look a bit lost too be Honest.

Hilda was a Tall Blonde Woman she had a Friendly Smile and some Longe Blonde Hair. her whole Body Language was open and Friendly and she Had this Girl Next Door Look that said "I am your Friend".

[Image: PojtqNs.png]
The Wandering Cook

OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Elvinos2003 - 01-25-2021

The unknown woman surprised her made her to push a surprised scream. Sinon calmed herself and looked at the woman. She saluted her the way as a Kusrian would do and she intoduced herself.

Sinon Yuki: I am Sinon Yuki, daughter of Sakura Yuki and Yuzu Takeda. For those who are not my friends, it is Yuki. Glad to meet you Weingarten-san. And yes I am a bit lost here. *nervous laugh* I never been here and I would like to present myself to the other member of the 46th. Can you bring me to them please?

She showed a deep respect when she present herself to Hilda. For some people it would be to much, but her eduction from her mother and the traditions and the culture made Sinon like this to everyone.

Hilda Smiled And Saluted back, as she was born into a Military Family and her Boyfriend was a Pilot to this was an Instinct. she Chuckles a bit as Sinon almost Jumped from a Simple Greeting. she must have been deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice Hilda.

Well I am Just Hilda, it's not Necessary to Treat me with that much Respect. I am the Cook here on Board and make sure that Everyone haves Healthy and Balanced nutrition. and of course, I could just Lead you to everyone or you Follow me to my Kitchen. Everyone Comes by Sooner or Later and you can tell me your Favorite Food.

Hilda didn't wait for an answer and just took her hand and Made her Follow her. she Brought her to the mess hall and showed her to Sit on the Counter before she goes to the Kitchen and Prepared some Snacks and Self-made Lemonade.

If you just want to meet all you are at the Perfect Spot here, the Members of the 46th have a Big Appetite and come by here often during the day. or do you search someone Specific?

The Wandering Cook

OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster

Sinon was next to Hilda and stay there because she didn't dare to go further.

Sinon Yuki: Well I would like to meet everyone. I don't know them all so I can't say if I search this person or that one. It is a good timing because right now I am not in service... So I would prefer to use my free times to meet some. Oh and sorry if you did not like when I used so much respect. It is how I was educated.

She will remmber to not use to much respect to Hilda for the next time.

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - KingPin - 01-25-2021

Hideo Walks towards Hilda kisses her
Hideo: Hey baby, oh where are my manners hello there Yuki.

Alert! Alert! Alert!
Hideo:hmm seems like we got another breach in the system. . . have to good day honey.
Hideo Runs to the Hangar

It was short, but Sinon didn't want to wast his time, so she will be patient until his return to know him more... During this time, she took a sit and prayed in silent. She thought: ''Well see you later then...'' If only Captain Hideo has been stay. Beeing alone reminded her childhood. Sinon was lost in her mind until her stomach made a noise.

Sinon Yuki: Looks like I am hungry... What should I eat... Ramen?

Sinon called Hilda.

Sinon Yuki: Hilda-san... You said you are the cook right? Well can you make a Ramen please?

Sinon hoped if she heard her.

Hilda was still a bit Captured by the Kiss, this man was just Incredible. but through the Pink Cloud of Love that had Captured her, she had Heard Sinons Order and so she Started to Work with a Smile.

Sorry this Man always manages to Distract me. and yes I am the cook here. I love to cook so it's a Pleasure to Cook for you. so a Bowl of Ramen Coming soon. and well I am Still Learning Kusarian Cuisine so please tell me if I make it Right.

She smiled Bright and Friendly and Started to Cut Fresh spring onions at a Ridiculus Speed. she then Continues with some Kombu Alge and then she makes a Miso Soupe. she also puts some Chicken into a Pan, she takes some Fresh Made Ramen Noodles that she had Prepared some Days ago as a Suprise for Hideo. then she Boils some Eggs and Cuts some Mushrooms. after all, was to her Liking she Finished the Miso Ramen and Puts a Bowl for Sinon and one for herself onto the Counter.

I hope you can tell me a bit about it, I am Always Interested in Feedback about my Cooking. and I hope you Like it, I hadn't much Practice with Kusarian Cuisine so far. but I hope to improve my skills.
[Image: simple-homemade-chicken-ramen-fork-knife-swoon-01.jpg]

The Wandering Cook

OS&C|ONE-Beefmaster

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Elvinos2003 - 01-26-2021

Sinon eat the Ramen and did not say a word because it was totally delicious. When she finished the meal she thanked the gods.

Sinon Yuki: Very good thank you.

After, she went into space and met Hideo in the Zone-21. It was a long talk and after, Sinon returned at the Salt Lake Station. Sinon went to the mess hall. As Hilda said earlier, it is the best place to see other members of the 46th. So Sinon patiented there for long moments. Annoyed to wait, she fell asleep on the chair. Until the next day.

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Blake Wayne Van Leer - 01-26-2021

Van Leer lets out a sigh of relief, to finally be back at Salt Lake HQ after the strenuous journey, to finally get his favourite coffee. He still has no idea why that strange alien ship jumped him and his flagship all the way to the strange Omega system during the battle of Manhattan many days ago.

"Why the fuck would that thing jump us all the way there and just...leave? What plots are the aliens cooking up?"

-He murmurs under his beard as he blindly, lost in thought, moves towards the HQ's state-of-the-art coffee machine he was so looking forward to.

He realizes how much he missed Liberty, the mundate problems with training the new guys, the usual predictable hoodlums after the strenuous way back through unfriendly systems. Before he realizes where he's going he bumps into a messhall bench that was moved out of place and sees one of the newer recruits he so missed starting to wake up on it.

"You do know we provide you with sleeping quarters for this Recruit right?"

-He says in a very authoritative serious tone as he tries to hold back his smile, happy to be able to be back to his old ageing admiral's routine with the strike force newbies