Discovery Gaming Community
Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure (/showthread.php?tid=185823)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Elvinos2003 - 01-28-2021

Sinon did hear Hideo. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

Nothing... I was just impatient about something... And now I just received what I wanted. I must go now. Bye!

She did let Hideo to say something that she already ran to her ship, a Guardian and fly to Bethlehem Station, in Pennsylvania. Why? Because she wanted to meet everyone on a equal step. When she arrived, Sinon began her transmission and gave the information about the new meeting spot, where everyone did not care who is who. After the transmission sent, Sinon wait at the bar. Hard to not see her. She had a kimono white at the top and red for the pants.

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Ghods Charles al'Demichase XIV - 01-29-2021

stream-source: ▓▝ -̵̵̛̬̭̠͚̦͕̜̮̉̓̀ͨ̊̊ͫ͢͝-̶̡͓̼͈͖̤̪̠̒̍̀̀͛̓͜-̡̭͕̤͙̃-͇̣̥̰̱̼ͫ͛ͮ̊̚͢҉̊--̡̢̹̪͇̦̎̒̒̋̀̄ͯ̎͟͜͝-̙̃-̸̢̜͓̪͚̭̞̳̺ͭ͆̓ͥ͒͗̀͌͑̒-͎͔̬͇̙̹͚̞̅̅̋̃ͤ̕͘̚͝ͅ-̵̨̡̺̝͚͙̏ͬ͂̐ : compiling - tt-rr-321561--▝▁
acvX.-̵̵̛̬̭̠͚̦͕̜̮̉̓̀ͨ̊̊ͫ͢͝-̶̡͓̼͈͖̤̪̠̒̍̀̀͛̓͜-̡̭͕̤͙̃-͇̣̥̰̱̼ͫ͛ͮ̊̚͢҉̊--̡̢̹̪͇̦̎̒̒̋̀̄ͯ̎͟͜͝-̙̃-̸̢̜͓̪͚̭̞̳̺ͭ͆̓ͥ͒͗̀͌͑̒-͎͔̬͇̙̹͚̞̅̅̋̃ͤ̕͘̚͝ͅ-̵̨̡̺̝͚͙̏ͬ͂̐-͖̜̥͈͕̼̓̍ͭͮ́̿͑̔̕ͅ-̵̸̱̬̠̪͑̒͛ͮͨ̀ͭ́̔̌̕͢ͅ-̶̵̨̜͉̹̫͌͗̑̀̄̐-̰ͣͦ̉̑͒ͧ̚̚-͙̗͍̂̋̌͌-̹̅̆̈-̡͖̠̟̞̀̇̊̀̉͏͘-̶̴̱͇̋̈ͪ̌̆ͪͬ͋͜͠͞-̶̷̥͗̋̒̈́͋̔tvdgs░g-g-͖̭̞̘͇̲͓̾͌-́͊-͚̀̚-̷̍̒ͩ҉.a.n+̸̸̴̣̠̠͍̦̫͂̓͗̐ͨͭ͘+̴̧̻̰̦̯́͊͒͗͌̐ͥͩ̐ͭ̔͟͞+̜̻͙̪̞ͥ̓ͯ̇̀͜͡͝͞+̫+͚̟̝͔̠̙̗̤͛̅̉̿͒̓ͬ͊́̚-̵̘̳̻̫̜̆ͥͯ̏͆̍͝͏̓-͕̰ͬ͂͛-̸̧̯̮̣̙͒ͣͧ̀͗҉̷͉̳̀ͣ̂ͪ͠-҉͓-̮̩̰̪͙̹̇ͪ̆̄͂̈ͧ́́̐́͘+̸̸̴̣̠̠͍̦̫͂̓͗̐ͨͭ͘+̴̧̻̰̦̯́͊͒͗͌̐ͥͩ̐ͭ̔͟͞+̜̻͙̪̞ͥ̓ͯ̇̀͜͡͝͞+̫+͚̟̝͔̠̙̗̤͛̅̉̿͒̓ͬ͊́̚-̵̘̳̻̫̜̆ͥͯ̏͆̍͝͏̓-͕̰ͬ͂͛-̸̧̯̮̣̙͒ͣͧ̀͗҉̷͉̳̀ͣ̂ͪ͠-҉͓-̮̩̰̪͙̹̇ͪ̆̄͂̈ͧ́́̐́͘xciv.xc -̧̞̤͖̠̲̳̺̓͛ͩ͊͗͛͌̀ͦͤ-̷̵̩̲̲̞͈̯̣̬͔̭̈ͬ̓̏̐ͦ̚̕-̮̥̳̙̀ͣ́-̠-͍-̧̺̮͖̱̣͋́͛̈́̿-̷̣̰̭̣̘̻̲̑͋͌ͮ͝-̰̙̤͔͐ͨ̿̒́͝͞-͇͍͖ͪ̆ͦ̚-̵̻̲̼͇̜̉ͦͯ́̆̌ͪͦ͠ͅ-̴̤͓̣͔͊ͤͣ̃-͖̭̞̘͇̲͓̾͌-́͊-͚̀̚-̷̍̒ͩ҉-̛̩͇̏ͣͨͭ̈́̿̾ͫ́ͧͯ͡-̟̍-̯͈ͩ͏̸̠̪̾̈́̾-͋--̨̯͗͛̎̅ͮ: bb-261-̯͈ͩ͏̸̠̪̾̈́̾-͋--̨̯͗͛̎̅ͮv--11

[Image: oTqpQSF.gif]

With a soft crackle of electricity, Ghods materialized at the other end of the bar. A few startled patrons edged away from the sudden appearance of a 205 centimeter tall suit of light combat armor. A hiss of air and a stream of fog escaped the helmet as his suit repressurized to match the atmosphere of the bar. He nodded, and two nearby men in old Liberty Navy uniforms stood and made their way to the door. The tattered 9's on the shoulders of their shirts were quickly hidden under their coats as they left. Ghods turned his attention to the opposite end of the bar, to the woman in the kimono.

He walked across the room silently, handing off a large knife to a nearby Zoner security agent. "It really wasn't a trap." His tone is deadpan, yet somehow mocking at the same time. "You must be dumb, desperate, or reckless. Either way, I'm Romulus."

.͈̤̺̼ͣͭ͞҉̘̀ͫ̉.͎̬ͦ̔ͧ̍̾̃̍̇ͣ͝.͕̺̰̘ͧ̏ͥͬ̃.̪͙͕.͏̖͉.̴̯̤̭̟̍ͣ̄.̩̩͖͙̻͓̞̏ͨ̈́͋͒͂͆̃͛͛͟.̙̭̳́̂ͤ̀͘.̲͇̹ͩ̾̆ͨ̀ͫ͘͞.̘͕̮̟̉ͯ̃̒ͮͩ̂͘̚͜.ͅ҉͗.̵̣͕̄.̷̶̩̰̮͖̹̍ͮ̅ͨͤ́̉̎̇ͨ̍.̵̡̦̓̉ͬͅ.̸̬̞͋͂͑ͭͤ̑.̱̉͟.͏̛̳̺̟.̷̝ͩ͛.̜͍̏̒͌͗͢.̪̠̙̩̥̟͑ͬ̑̀́ͭ̾̀--+̸̸̴̣̠̠͍̦̫͂̓͗̐ͨͭ͘+̴̧̻̰̦̯́͊͒͗͌̐ͥͩ̐ͭ̔͟͞+̜̻͙̪̞ͥ̓ͯ̇̀͜͡͝͞+̫+͚̟̝͔̠̙̗̤͛̅̉̿͒̓ͬ͊́̚-̵̘̳̻̫̜̆ͥͯ̏͆̍͝͏̓-͕̰ͬ͂͛-̸̧̯̮̣̙͒ͣͧ̀͗҉̷͉̳̀ͣ̂ͪ͠-҉͓-̮̩̰̪͙̹̇ͪ̆̄͂̈ͧ́́̐́͘

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Elvinos2003 - 01-29-2021

[Image: ef0f711d26d82139342a1d0ef9d38ea7.jpg]

The woman looked at the strange character, but she did not judge this one and talked to him with a calm voice.

Not my fault if you see trap everywhere... Romulus.. We are in a zoner base I thought it will be better than Manhattan. Besides, you didn't have to act like that. You will bring the attentions upon us *sigh*.

I am Sinon Yuki. Call me Yuki. I warn you will maybe have a team mate. Please don't kill him. He is not here right now... I as I look you, I suppose you are not a person who talks a lot. Am I right?

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Ghods Charles al'Demichase XIV - 01-29-2021

stream-source: ▓▝ -̵̵̛̬̭̠͚̦͕̜̮̉̓̀ͨ̊̊ͫ͢͝-̶̡͓̼͈͖̤̪̠̒̍̀̀͛̓͜-̡̭͕̤͙̃-͇̣̥̰̱̼ͫ͛ͮ̊̚͢҉̊--̡̢̹̪͇̦̎̒̒̋̀̄ͯ̎͟͜͝-̙̃-̸̢̜͓̪͚̭̞̳̺ͭ͆̓ͥ͒͗̀͌͑̒-͎͔̬͇̙̹͚̞̅̅̋̃ͤ̕͘̚͝ͅ-̵̨̡̺̝͚͙̏ͬ͂̐ : compiling - tt-rr-321561--▝▁
acvX.-̵̵̛̬̭̠͚̦͕̜̮̉̓̀ͨ̊̊ͫ͢͝-̶̡͓̼͈͖̤̪̠̒̍̀̀͛̓͜-̡̭͕̤͙̃-͇̣̥̰̱̼ͫ͛ͮ̊̚͢҉̊--̡̢̹̪͇̦̎̒̒̋̀̄ͯ̎͟͜͝-̙̃-̸̢̜͓̪͚̭̞̳̺ͭ͆̓ͥ͒͗̀͌͑̒-͎͔̬͇̙̹͚̞̅̅̋̃ͤ̕͘̚͝ͅ-̵̨̡̺̝͚͙̏ͬ͂̐-͖̜̥͈͕̼̓̍ͭͮ́̿͑̔̕ͅ-̵̸̱̬̠̪͑̒͛ͮͨ̀ͭ́̔̌̕͢ͅ-̶̵̨̜͉̹̫͌͗̑̀̄̐-̰ͣͦ̉̑͒ͧ̚̚-͙̗͍̂̋̌͌-̹̅̆̈-̡͖̠̟̞̀̇̊̀̉͏͘-̶̴̱͇̋̈ͪ̌̆ͪͬ͋͜͠͞-̶̷̥͗̋̒̈́͋̔tvdgs░g-g-͖̭̞̘͇̲͓̾͌-́͊-͚̀̚-̷̍̒ͩ҉.a.n+̸̸̴̣̠̠͍̦̫͂̓͗̐ͨͭ͘+̴̧̻̰̦̯́͊͒͗͌̐ͥͩ̐ͭ̔͟͞+̜̻͙̪̞ͥ̓ͯ̇̀͜͡͝͞+̫+͚̟̝͔̠̙̗̤͛̅̉̿͒̓ͬ͊́̚-̵̘̳̻̫̜̆ͥͯ̏͆̍͝͏̓-͕̰ͬ͂͛-̸̧̯̮̣̙͒ͣͧ̀͗҉̷͉̳̀ͣ̂ͪ͠-҉͓-̮̩̰̪͙̹̇ͪ̆̄͂̈ͧ́́̐́͘+̸̸̴̣̠̠͍̦̫͂̓͗̐ͨͭ͘+̴̧̻̰̦̯́͊͒͗͌̐ͥͩ̐ͭ̔͟͞+̜̻͙̪̞ͥ̓ͯ̇̀͜͡͝͞+̫+͚̟̝͔̠̙̗̤͛̅̉̿͒̓ͬ͊́̚-̵̘̳̻̫̜̆ͥͯ̏͆̍͝͏̓-͕̰ͬ͂͛-̸̧̯̮̣̙͒ͣͧ̀͗҉̷͉̳̀ͣ̂ͪ͠-҉͓-̮̩̰̪͙̹̇ͪ̆̄͂̈ͧ́́̐́͘xciv.xc -̧̞̤͖̠̲̳̺̓͛ͩ͊͗͛͌̀ͦͤ-̷̵̩̲̲̞͈̯̣̬͔̭̈ͬ̓̏̐ͦ̚̕-̮̥̳̙̀ͣ́-̠-͍-̧̺̮͖̱̣͋́͛̈́̿-̷̣̰̭̣̘̻̲̑͋͌ͮ͝-̰̙̤͔͐ͨ̿̒́͝͞-͇͍͖ͪ̆ͦ̚-̵̻̲̼͇̜̉ͦͯ́̆̌ͪͦ͠ͅ-̴̤͓̣͔͊ͤͣ̃-͖̭̞̘͇̲͓̾͌-́͊-͚̀̚-̷̍̒ͩ҉-̛̩͇̏ͣͨͭ̈́̿̾ͫ́ͧͯ͡-̟̍-̯͈ͩ͏̸̠̪̾̈́̾-͋--̨̯͗͛̎̅ͮ: bb-261-̯͈ͩ͏̸̠̪̾̈́̾-͋--̨̯͗͛̎̅ͮv--11

Netsakh took the liberty of telepathically skimming the mind of this Yuki. Not enough to find anything beyond surface level, but also not enough to trigger any sensation other than a chill up the spine. Their name was Sinon Yuki. They were about ten cycles younger than Netsak's bearer. Affiliated with the Liberty Navy. Deeply invested in Kusarian beliefs. Living parents. Netsakh stopped there. There was enough information to read her personality, and that's what their bearer needed.

"Talking is generally wasting time. Especially when there's no actual information being transferred." A light whirring noise came from his helmet as the ocular sensors there began adjusting. "So, what exactly do you want that you'd need a unaffiliated agency for? Surely not just unwillingness to get your hands dirty."

.͈̤̺̼ͣͭ͞҉̘̀ͫ̉.͎̬ͦ̔ͧ̍̾̃̍̇ͣ͝.͕̺̰̘ͧ̏ͥͬ̃.̪͙͕.͏̖͉.̴̯̤̭̟̍ͣ̄.̩̩͖͙̻͓̞̏ͨ̈́͋͒͂͆̃͛͛͟.̙̭̳́̂ͤ̀͘.̲͇̹ͩ̾̆ͨ̀ͫ͘͞.̘͕̮̟̉ͯ̃̒ͮͩ̂͘̚͜.ͅ҉͗.̵̣͕̄.̷̶̩̰̮͖̹̍ͮ̅ͨͤ́̉̎̇ͨ̍.̵̡̦̓̉ͬͅ.̸̬̞͋͂͑ͭͤ̑.̱̉͟.͏̛̳̺̟.̷̝ͩ͛.̜͍̏̒͌͗͢.̪̠̙̩̥̟͑ͬ̑̀́ͭ̾̀--+̸̸̴̣̠̠͍̦̫͂̓͗̐ͨͭ͘+̴̧̻̰̦̯́͊͒͗͌̐ͥͩ̐ͭ̔͟͞+̜̻͙̪̞ͥ̓ͯ̇̀͜͡͝͞+̫+͚̟̝͔̠̙̗̤͛̅̉̿͒̓ͬ͊́̚-̵̘̳̻̫̜̆ͥͯ̏͆̍͝͏̓-͕̰ͬ͂͛-̸̧̯̮̣̙͒ͣͧ̀͗҉̷͉̳̀ͣ̂ͪ͠-҉͓-̮̩̰̪͙̹̇ͪ̆̄͂̈ͧ́́̐́͘

She took a serious face.

The why I need someone for the job it is simple... I can't leave Liberty for many days so this is why I sent the transmission that you received. This is what you need to know. The only thing that I want is the job done. How thats sounds?

She handed a document. On it it was written: Mission

He flipped through the document and laughed, but it wasn't a funny laugh. It was more of a judgmental, grating laugh. "Locate and recover. Fair enough." He looked up from the document. "I guess daddy issues don't come cheep in Liberty. You said something about a teammate, right? Tell him he won't be needed." Ghods closed the document and looked over his shoulder. "I don't need someone getting in my way."

He paused for a few seconds, then added "Keep in mind: Finding someone who doesn't want to be found isn't easy or fun. You'd better hope you have what you need to pay your end of this deal."

Sure I will let your ''Team mate'' know that you will be alright alone and don't worry. On my Kusarian blood, I will pay my part, but as I said when the job is done. I count on your abilities to execute this job. You can't imagine how it is important for me.

Sinon standed up and handed her right hand to officialize the contract.

Ghods shook her hand. "I'm pretty sure I can imagine exactly how important it is to you, but I digress." His helmet's ocular sensors adjusted again, followed by a sharp air intake and the sound of a few small latches. "I'll be in touch when I find something important." He turned away, and the air was filled with the crackle of electricity as he began to fade into the air. Before he had completely vanished, he tapped two fingers to the side of his helmet, a half-salute to his new employer.

When the mysterious ''man'' if we can say was gone, Sinon had a little feeling like if something inside her was telling: ''This one is dangerous.'' But she liked how he was. Someone who did not go in many direction to the goal.

Anyway, it was the result that she cared and not who is who. She stayed some moments until the other one come.

RE: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure - Piombo65 - 01-29-2021

Another mysterious masked man came at the assigned location, wearing an armor and a helmet that hide his body and his face. He had some Auxilia Coalition logo in various parts of the armor. He recognized the person in the communications but he didn't know how to approach him. The man sit at the nearest table of the woman, waiting for attention...