Discovery Gaming Community
HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: HS> Malta Hyperspace Starfleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=644)
+----- Thread: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet (/showthread.php?tid=185835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - 01-25-2021

[Image: aZtUjFd.png]

MALTA HYPERSPACE STARFLEET

Hyperspace Communication Network

Internal communication system, for MHS members only.

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 01-29-2021

[Image: kSf2InG.png]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet

Sender: Audaz Alarcón
Report: First Contact
Stardate: 29.01.828

¡Saludos!

Yesterday was an interesting day for Malta Hyperspace Starfleet. Recent Gallia activities in Tau systems have lead us to believe that the situation could escalate in any moment. To ensure our strength in the neighborhood, we went on full force and deployed 3 ships for our casual patrol: Our command ships Susurro del Vacío, Intrépido and our reconnaissance bomber Curtis Esposito.

We could not predict that odds were to change so drastically when we entered to Tau-23 system: A whole K’Hara fleet emerged in the asteroid field. Almost 3 decades ago, it would have been the ultimate surprise for all Sirius; nowadays their ships roam the void almost everywhere. We were completely outnumbered and outgunned, but our first intentions were not hostile at first glance; our curiosity prevailed and we started to ask their intentions in a peaceful manner.

[Image: el4icHT.jpg]

After establishing singular communication with these strange beings, we reached a peculiar consensus: Neutrality with K’hara. We declared our goals to them, and even if they do not agree completely to our requests, the aliens accepted a truce with us. This sudden turn of events could be beneficial to our cause and all Outcasts, but also we have to be vigilant by the uncertainty of their real motives. Many years have passed since their first strike, and our people had to defend themselves. Others worship the aliens, calling them “spirits”, even when they know our brothers and sisters have died to them; but we have to be better than that if MHS wants to achieve greatness. We will see in time what our future may hold with them.

They were not the only ones that stayed in the area. There were some of our Outcasts brethren, MNG, Unione Corse, a Vagrant vessel and some unique unidentified ships we could not track properly, probably infected ones due the kind of chatter they were transmitting. The space is cold and empty, but the air was hot and tense here. After the K’Hara blinked and disappeared from our sight, hostilities from the other ships emerged. Considering the K’hara diplomatic negotiation, the fight after that was not worth it for us and our command ships left the area. Curtis Esposito exchanged some ordnance with the enemies, making 2 killing blows before we had to recover him after his bomber failed to escape unharmed.

Situation started to escalate quickly, after the initial chaos left in Tau-23: Several Maltese ships arrived to the area and intercepted Gallia Navy. This time I went with my Sabre, our new member Ramirez in his fighter ship and a MHS destroyer, El Cid. Unfortunately, the onslaught was unsuccessful for us. My ship was severely damaged and the escape pod proved useful once again.

Tau systems are getting more dangerous each day. But our resolve is steadfast and we will not rest until our enemies fall.

¡Por el Sueño Naranja!

[Image: qRXapE2.png]

Audaz Alarcón - Alpha Explorer

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 02-03-2021

Report: Tension in Tau-23
Stardate: 03.02.828

¡Buen día!

La tetera ha estallado. Tau-23 is a hot zone.

Maltese attention is focused on Tau-23 and Makassar Station. The last skirmish has shown that our enemies remain vigilant in the system. Before we could even try to follow our current path of destruction, our situation was compromised when a whole Crayter Republic and Independent Miner Guild fleet arrived to our location.

In addition, uninvited guests arrived to the party. Gallia Navy, bounty hunters and even a LSF vessel that had nothing to do there, came to assist our enemies. Nevertheless, we were no alone in this encounter: Hispania Imperial, Golden Chrysantemums, a Bretonian Privateer and more independent Outcasts came to help us.

The battle began near Makassar Station, it moved to Cali and then to Tau-37 jump hole. It was a long and rough fight, in which both sides proved skills in combat; but in the end, the enemies were slaughtered.

¡Por el Sueño Naranja!

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 02-04-2021

Report: Siege on New Tokyo System
Stardate: 04.02.828

¡Buenas tardes!

The conquest of Sirius continues, this time on Kusari.

After we received communication from Gen’an Cell about a Kusari State Police facility that needed to be destroyed, we sent a couple of vessels to deal with that situation: I went on the command ship Susurro del Vacío, meanwhile Señor Montalbán captained battleship Reconquista.

Narita Cargo Terminal A-2 was a poorly defended base, so our team had no problems to obliterate it. We joined our group with an Outcast vessel: MNS-Mellieha, Golden Chrysantemum ships: GC-Ise.Jingu, GC-Akiyama.Kaede, Akasuki.Kimura , Kurohana…and some independent Blood Dragon captains: Commander.Katsumoto and Fist.of.Chugoku. Blood Dragon presence was not ideal, to say the least, but their main target coincided with ours and delaying this operation further was not an option; so we set our differences aside and we focused at the task at hand.

[Image: SZTUpmD.jpg]

[Image: 547mnFR.jpg]

[Image: FJsCVUf.jpg]

We set course to the homeworld. Another mission well done: One enemy base that falls is one step closer to fulfilling the Orange Dream, and we will stop at nothing to reach that.

¡Adiós!

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Hunor - 02-06-2021

[Image: yhsts7S.png]

Sender: Professoressa Petra Ferrari
Report: Orange Dream
Stardate: 06.02.828

Cari amici!

Discorso di benvenuto

In the safe embrace of our Starfleet the "Orange Dream" is slowly exploring the lands and spaces where inferior humans with dark and obscure minds live in the shadow of primitive life. Based on our discoveries and reports so far, it is a proven fact that Sirius needs the cardamine that brings redemption, hope and biological evolution for those who deserve it. Along these testaments, the Malta Hyperspace Starfleet Research and Development Agency was formed, dedicated to fulfill his mission by all assests of science.

Principi

The agency’s tasks are to research the biological effects of cardamine from botanical issues to analysis of DNA levels. Accordingly, scheduled and timed research programs will take place within two large subgroups. One of the main tasks of one subgroup is in vitro and in vivo experiments of Cardamine at the DNA level:
- The construction of known DNA sequences and its stabilization and connection with Cardamine in the human genome, which we begin by researching after complete sequencing of the Cardamine-induced advanced DNA.
- Extensive use of genetic engineering in in vitro and then in vivo practices.
- Research into the obvious and widespread use of genetic modification for the unstoppable spread of the "Orange Dream".
- the final project: The Perfect Outcast.

As a task for the second large subgroup, Cardamine seeks answers to its ecological and botanical questions:
- In addition to the Bio-Dome-like use of plants, experiments are planned in the ecosystems of other planets with the introduction of Cardamine.
- These challenges lead the group's researchers to questions and tasks that depend on improving the genetic and unique characteristics of the plant.

The aggregation of the results of the two research groups is constantly synchronized. In several phases, the two groups perform in vitro and in vivo experiments in one environment.

Cardamine botanical and ecological experiments will begin at Planet Malta, on Starfleet headquarters labs. The main location for scientific activities are located in Omicron Beta system, Galicia Research Station.
The base is suitable for the vast majority of experiments, but I will not elaborate on the experiments until its logistical and infrastructural background is established. Thus, a modernization phase begins in the base laboratories. In the following I will detail the basic equipment required for the modernization:

Stage 1:
After emptying the lab room, we will start renovating the entire network and internal communication system in the first round. The following equipments are missing from stock or required for construction:
- Optronics (5000 units)
- Optronic Array (15.000 units)
- Optical Chips (15.000 units)
- Quantum Multiplexors (5000 units)

Stage 2:
To process the data, to perform biostatistics and comparisons of possible in vitro and in vivo experiments, we need the following:
- Counterfeit Software (15000 units)
- Bio-Neural Processors (15.000 units)
- Bio-Stability Monitors (5000 units)

Stage 3:
Perhaps one of the hardest and most exciting research begins here. We are already developing a technology capable of transcribing DNA in a working laboratory. A nanorobot that delivers, stores, and hopefully inherits the right information. In view of the lack of the following special tools, please obtain them:
- Lasers (15.000 units)
- Nanotubes (15.000 units)
- Nanocapacitors (15.000 units)

Stage 4:
Once everything is done, the experiments can begin. We will need the following basic consumables. Listed constant supply will be needed in the future. Following successful experiments with slaves, we develop an integration program. Elsewhere, experiments continue with him in bio-psychosocial settings. Further in vitro experiments are performed with those with other outcome and conditions. A final statement about the slaves will be made later.
- Cardamine (25.000 units)
- Liquid Cardamine (25.000 units)
- Holo Tainment Bands (25.000 units)
- Cryotubes (25.000 units)
- Slaves (on request)

I will provide detailed informations about the work in due time. There are no stipulations or restrictions on how to procure commodities and eqipments, „the end justifies the means”. I kindly ask the dear members to indicate the received shipments in the delivery reports indicated on the guncam with timestamps.

Sinceramente,

Prof. Petra Ferrari - Alpha Scientist

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Hunor - 02-14-2021

[Image: yhsts7S.png]

Sender: Professoressa Petra Ferrari
Report: "Comandare e conquistare"
Stardate: 14.02.828

Cari amici!

First of all, unlike the previous report, I am currently preferring to make a military and intel report on recent events. I report in chronological order and I'll not detail what is evident and clear!

During a regular day in Tau 37, we caught enemy radar signals. After approaching the contacts, we discovered Maquis Gallic ships: [FLG]VG-Heros and [FLG]VG-Le.Brethon. Due to a hostile attitude, we decided to eliminate the intruders. Tau 37 defensive action was successful. We liquidated the dark-soul, voided enemy. The escape pods were transported to Galicia, we started some liquid cardamine experiments with the new slaves.

NB*: Special praise to the entire crew of HS> Cacciatore-Furtivo and my appreciation to the Captain!

[Image: dee6d60-235d5d78-5174-40e0-b0cc-68c1601d...Wrlfu7_PCk]

[Image: dee6d5p-3db53b6f-173a-460a-8881-6a858b59...uXC148xxPU]

In the second paragraph of my Report, I present the results of the Reconnaissance mission from Tau 37 and its consequences. Gathering information, i.e. modern espionage, is not possible without a technological advantage. The following example shows how Malta Hyperspace Starfleet’s Intelligence and Internal Network really works. Of course, all this proves that technology and our more advanced DNA and IQ levels lead to unprecedented benefits in forwarding "Orange Dream".
In Tau 37, I cought an enemy party: Gallic pilot, MNG|Archer and a Crayter dreadnought, |T|-RFV-Ursa.Major. They seemed friendly to each other, but their goal was against Outcasts. I didn't reveal my identity, I transmitted the obtained Classified informations to the Headquarter through the Secured Hyperspace Network. Once proper reinforcements arrived, we measured our forces in battle at Tau-23. It is noteworthy that we found a "friend", Violet7, who did his job on our site under some financial condition. The bribe managed to sabotage the enemies plan, so the fight predisposed us to victory for a while:

[Image: dee6czz-4e25f7ca-104a-46c7-86e8-97340edf...gM4o5kLAFk]

[Image: dee6czr-4291a5a0-d08d-4b4a-bc34-4d402c5c...Aufk7gCAu4]

During the battle, a Gaul battleship appeared as reinforcements. Therefore, I immediately using Hyperspace Jump to call reinforcement from the Starfleets Headquarter. At my request, I miei amici, Audaz Alarcón and Médellin Mazepin immediately jumped into the war and took revenge! Until the battle, I was on Captain Mazepin's ship. The battle was simple and quick. Audaz's ship suffered more serious damage in an unexpected attack, but no personal injury occurred, and since then the ship has been repaired in Corsica!

[Image: dee6d0i-7db9053a-56b1-4fd3-bd93-204298cf...hLWLhZR8pE]

[Image: dee6d0a-cc0d063c-dfd6-4905-be0f-c978f6b3...m9__BAAjRo]

[Image: dee6d02-add083a6-93a2-4ff3-acb9-c0c2e30c...F3lQbRs0Ug]

Summarizing the results achieved, we can say that the advanced technology and the existence of the Orange Dream elevates our nation higher! Furthermore, returning to the previous report, development will begin in Galicia. I request all reports on orders and shipments!

Stage 1 requirements:
- Optronics (5000 units)
- Optronic Array (15.000 units)
- Optical Chips (15.000 units)
- Quantum Multiplexors (5000 units)

Shipments must be taken to Galicia or, if this is not possible, stored at Starfleets Headquarter on Planet Malta. There are no stipulations or restrictions on how to procure commodities and eqipments, „the end justifies the means”. I kindly ask the dear members to indicate the received shipments in the delivery reports indicated on the guncam with timestamps.

Sinceramente,

Prof. Petra Ferrari - Alpha Scientist

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 02-15-2021

[Image: 6SXiLyk.png]

Sender: Julia López
Report: Reconnaissance in New York System
Stardate: 14.02.828

Estimados miembros de MHS:

It is glad to be back in the cockpit once again and serve for the greater good of Malta! I did some scouting duty in New York system and, to my surprise I encountered something really different from what I first thought:

Dissapointment.

Just as I arrived near the Manhattan defense grid, I heard about a meaningless conversation about movies between Liberty Police and some freelancers nearby…

Things went better when I contacted a science vessel that was roaming the area, Principia.XIV. A Spatial-class vessel specially dedicated to research; its crew mentioned that their main goal is survey: They want to complete a whole map of Sirius, a detailed one, from scratch. The crew was mostly kind to me, and they seem eager to share their research to others. Furthermore, they showed interest in Cardamine, even if they were not customers. Very peculiar folks. Their sudden destruction could have been premature if they could provide us some important research in the future, so I went friendly with them and I continued my trip. Forgive me, Alpha Command, for my gratuitious kindness with these people...they do not seem a menace and they could be useful.

Afterwards, before finishing my reconnaissance, the Liberty Police and freelancers continued her pitiful dialogue. Even with the increasing threat in the area, from both sides, the situation did not presented any hostile developments, so I left the area for further resupply.

¡Por Malta!

Julia López - Observadora

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 02-17-2021

Report: Nomad Incursions in Omicron Alpha
Stardate: 16.02.828

¡Saludos!

It has brought to my attention some concerns about recent Nomad activities nearby our homeworld. I even heard that some of our transports have been attacked by those ships. Those concerns became a reality to me when we had to face one of them near Malta.

[Image: xhCceyP.jpg]

Zun’Doon, a Nomad battlecruiser, appeared in front of us. The captain of the Outcast ship named MNS-Salvador.Chicote accompanied us in this investigation. We did not want to enter to hostilities and we did not have concrete proofs to validate Nomad attacks, so we started questioning their motives for flying around our area. The nomad vessel received the message but its peculiar communication was insufficient, so we got rid of the interloper after our patience ran out.

[Image: zgcfiqu.jpg]

A similar encounter happened today, there were several vessels from both sides, including a K’hara vessel, designation: K'Hara|Sascya. Our organization has a neutrality pact with K’hara and we responded accordingly. K’Hara understood the situation and retreated before the situation escalated quickly. Some brethren were eager to make some swift solutions about this problem: Hispania Imperial simply wanted to remove them and Zeta Cartel agreed to this; meanwhile an independent Outcast captain from MNS-Distant.Moon showed his devotion to the “spirits”, and wanted to know more about their appearance in our system. As MHS, we assisted our Outcasts friends in battle against the remaining aliens.

Finally, the lesser Nomads were removed from the system. Greater.Light, a Nomad Dreadnought, was taken down. Another one, a bomber named For’Kher, decided to make a run to Omicron Psi. We chased them to there, but after some minutes we decided to fall back, before more Nomads showed up.

Interlopers in our home system are unacceptable. They have to be dealt with, especially if they are suspect of attacking our people. If we were in Nomad space, they would probably answer with the same aggressive response and I would not blame them for doing that, after all they are protecting their home as us.

As a reminder to all MHS members: K’hara vessels are an exception to the previous mention, the same goes to all neutral and friendly entities that want to trade or have some type of business with us. If they can help us with our main goals, they are welcome; but always be vigilant. Care for each and every one of your Outcast brothers and sisters. For a better Orange tomorrow!

¡Adiós!

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - CommodoreShawn - 02-27-2021

[Image: img]

Sender: Eduardo Montalban
Report: Patrol Report
Stardate: 27.02.828

Reconquista, escorted by Audaz departed Planet Malta for a patrol of the lower Omicrons early on the 27th. Reconquista jumped to Omicron Zeta, and began a patrol of the system. Audaz spotted a corsair ship near the jump hole to Omicron Rho, and we made best speed to intercept. Upon arrival, we detected a Murmillo class vessel CNS-luxXs. The vessel was apparently derelict. It was heavily damaged and unresponsive, but its shields were still operational. Reconquista made short work of the corsair vessel, finishing it’s destruction.

The patrol proceeded into Omicron Delta, where a Cryer transport was detected in orbit of Planet Nauru. The transport was empty and non-responsive to hails, apparently in a parking orbit. Further investigation was prevented by the arrival of the Nomad battleship Ver’ashan. The alien vessel was uninterested in dialog, shortly opening fire upon our vessels.

A freelance bomber designated Backpack2 that was in the area agreed to assist, and the three of us engaged the alien. Working together we effectively split it’s focus and destroyed it with only minimal damage. Special commendation to Ensign Moreno for his fine maneuvering.

I believe that the battle over Planet Nauru shows the potential of coordination between capital ships and light elements. The close ranged attacks by the bombers prevented the hostile vessel from effectively closing with Reconquista, who used her long ranged weapons to engage from a distance where she could avoid return fire.

Eduardo Montalban - Alpha Conqueror

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 03-14-2021

Report: Bad Neighborhood
Stardate: 13.03.828

Saludos, miembros de MHS:

Today was an agitated day to be Maltese.

Our convoy operation with Zeta Cartel was drastically changed due to an interesting setback: Tau-37 was the stage for a Gallia skirmish. Several Gallia Navy vessels emerged to challenge us, but the situation escalated quickly after Maquis forces joined the battle against all of us. We suffered several losses during the conflict, and most of our Maltese ships were taken down or retreated.

[Image: vt4mWTm.jpg]

Afterwards, we made some patrols around our home system and we encountered some unexpected visitors. A pitiful group of Corsairs arrived to provoke us: 1 Battleship, 1 Gunboat and 2 fighters. We dealt a killing blow to the couple of capital ships, but our fighter squadron was defeated by Taurus Corsairs. Taurus retreated before we focused on them, and they menaced us with their return.

[Image: KVe6PeH.jpg]

Next, we received the visit of a lonely Order vessel, OCV-Amon, and a Vagrant, Ninkurra. Another intrusion and insult from our enemies. First, the Order ship was dealt with due to their crew’s insolence. In the other hand, Vagrant showed self-restraint and respect to us. The scout vessel was not considered a real threat and we established communication with the singular being, reluctantly. The Vagrant manifested interest for our people to wander Planet Knossos, to remove some of our "rival darklings"; presumably refering to the Corsairs that tend to be in the vecinity of the planet, as numerous Outcast scouting parties have confirmed before. After that peculiar situation, the vessel disappeared from our sights, before new hostiles arrive.

Taurus’ comeback promises were fulfilled. A whole armada of Corsairs emerged near Planet Mallorca. Fortunately for us, we were not alone in this incoming battle: Hispania Imperial, Zeta Cartel, Loyola Group and several independent Outcasts brethren came in full-force.

[Image: bh9IBlX.jpg]

[Image: yEApdoR.jpg]

It was worthy battle, Corsairs did a valiant effort to decimate us, but it was completely worthless; our combat skills and technological superiority prevailed and we pushed them back, eradicating the enemies.

¡Por el Sueño Naranja!

TRANSMISSION END