Discovery Gaming Community
HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: HS> Malta Hyperspace Starfleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=644)
+----- Thread: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet (/showthread.php?tid=185835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - CommodoreShawn - 03-14-2021

[Image: img]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet

Sender: Juan Cortés
Report: Exploration Report
Stardate: 14.03.828

Good evening. As you may recall, yesterday an outcast fleet including several of our own ships encountered a Vagrant vessel designated Ninkurra near the remains of The Hispania. The Nomad indicated the potential presence of Nomad technology in what it called “The Great Nest” above Planet Knossos.

Following the Corsair incursion this morning into Omicron Beta, Alpha Moltalban dispatched the Exploradora to investigate this “Great Nest”, we have just returned. We departed Galicia Research Station and followed the invader’s path back to the alien jump gate located in Omicron Beta travelling through it to Planet Knossos. There we detected a large nomad ruin, a truly massive structure visible from dozens of kilometers away. This was an obvious candidate for the “Great Nest” and we proceeded there immediately.

Upon arrival at the structure, we detected some strange readings near the center. Cautiously approaching, we managed to collect several objects for analysis. Unfortunately we lacked appropriate equipment, and were only able to retrieve a few hundred relics. A full analysis is still pending, but the preliminary results are very promising.

We recommend a follow up expedition, with dedicated collection equipment to bring in a full load of these relics for further analysis and experimentation.

Juan Cortés - Scout

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - CommodoreShawn - 03-16-2021

Report: Expedition Report
Stardate: 15.03.828

Good morning. Following up on the promising results from yesterday’s expedition, the Exploradora was instructed to retrieve more of the Xeno Relics from the ruined nomad structure above Planet Knosssos. This time an additional ship, the Molino, was dispatched as well, with dedicated equipment to facilitate retrieval.

With the proper equipment this expedition was significantly more successful, bringing a total of 4,865 relics back between the two ships. Commendation to Alberto Cruz of the Molino for his cool head and efficiency in a hostile and unfamiliar environment.

With these additional materials, we expect a full research report on the Xeno relics to be released shortly.

Juan Cortés - Scout

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 03-17-2021

[Image: kSf2InG.png]

Sender: Audaz Alarcón
Report: Atypical Contacts
Stardate: 16.03.828

Estimados:

During a patrol in Omicron Alpha, in the Battlecruiser Destino Final, I have encountered a nomad vessel, KraekenAkula. The invader expressed…awkward communication, to say the least. I was not convinced by the alien’s persuasion techniques and we proceeded to eliminate the suspicious threat. The nomad tried to escape, and we chased the vessel to Omicron Beta. Finally, after it entered the alien jump gate to Knossos, my crew and I stopped the ship aggressively. The interloper got what it deserved.

[Image: evJq1Ze.jpg]

In a more important matter, during a journey through Omicron Kappa, we made contact with the singular Artificial Intelligence near planet Gammu. In a brief conversation with one representative, |AI|Alpha-EX, I told our intentions with them. I clarified our desire to achieve technological advancement for the Maltese, so we could do business in the long run. The mechanical being responded affirmatively, as expected, and replied that their “Mother Ship” is going to know about this. They emphasized the need for them to rebuild their “empire”. We do not care about this, if it does not collide with our main goals.

As a side note, before we met the AI vessel, there was a transport nearby, saliery, but it did not carry valuable cargo...an unamusing traveller. Curiously enough, the trader arrived near the planet when I found the AI. Maybe a business partner to AI?

[Image: 2HyZxsR.jpg]

[Image: ctPYO8a.jpg]

Until further notice, we will consider Artificial Intelligence as neutral, and we will see how this develops.

¡Por El Sueño Naranja!

[Image: qRXapE2.png]

Audaz Alarcón - Alpha Explorer

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 03-18-2021

Sender: Alberto Cruz
Report: Delivery for P. Ferrari's Project - Stage 1
Stardate: 18.03.828

¡Hola!

As requested, this humble servant has begun bringing supplies for the first stage of our Alpha Scientist project. In this occasion I have delivered 8400 units of Optical Chips to Malta HQ. That would be all for now.

¡Hasta la próxima!

Alberto Cruz - Wanderer

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - CommodoreShawn - 03-21-2021

Report: Delivery for P. Ferrari's Project - Stage 1
Stardate: 20.03.828

I'm not sure who I upset to be placed on logistics duity, but as ordered I have delivered 8,480 units of Optical Chips to the headquarters on Planet Malta for Professora Petra's project.

I would like to go back to science now.

Juan Cortés - Scout

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Hunor - 03-27-2021

[Image: yhsts7S.png]

Sender: Professoressa Petra Ferrari
Report: Conference: Orange Dream
Stardate: 27.03.828

[Image: degoc7m-748af00a-23ba-4b60-a560-e061ce77...1PqUAo8E9w]

*Petra Ferrari is invited to the podium in a storm of applause. Audaz Alarcón hands over the microphone*

Cari amici!

The desire to evolve by Cardamine is invincible! The development of the laboratory has reached another stage. Let’s see who the heroes of the first steps were:

Stage 1 - COMPLETED
The entire network and internal communication system renovation of the lab ended without any difficulty.

The heroes of "Orange Dream" live around us. Those who know what their job is since birth, encoded in their genes, work for this noble task every day. We thank all the participants for their humble work. I would like to say: Your work was not in vain! Sirius will hear and find out that this collaboration gives everyone new hope to develop with our help. In the following you can read our heroes list among the references:

- Optronics (5000 units)
- Quantum Multiplexors (5000 units)
Reference - Thanks for "Rat" loyalty!

- Optronic Array (15.000 units)
Reference - Thanks to Julia López and big thanks to Gen’an Sisterhood! You are wonderful!

- Optical Chips (15.000 units)
Reference 1, Reference 2 - Miei cari, Alberto Cruz and Juan Cortés, your attitude is exemplary! *Petra sends a kiss over the microphone to the crowd*
*She takes a deep breath from the inhaler and then continues her festive speech with a smile*

We will continue the project and now with greater determination than ever before! It’s time to start the second stage. Let's see what awaits us in the next period:

*The hall lights go dark. The light of the projector is dimmed only by the concentration of the swirling cardamine in the air*

[Image: degocql-9a713f15-d755-4b64-8ae0-d7465732...BEGXIGOu4Q]

As you can see, the next step is to improve data acquisition with technological innovations. To process the data, to perform biostatistics and comparisons of possible in vitro and in vivo experiments, we need the following: 15000 units of Counterfeit Software, 15.000 units of Bio-Neural Processors, 5000 units of Bio-Stability Monitors.

In the following reference, everyone can update their memories of what our task is at the moment: "Orange Dream" Project. There are no stipulations or restrictions on how to procure commodities and eqipments, „the end justifies the means”. I kindly ask the dear members to indicate the received shipments in the delivery reports indicated on the guncam with timestamps.

Thank you for your attention and good luck to everyone! My report is over, I give the microphone back to the leaders to continue the conference! Please welcome Audaz Alarcón to the pulpit with great applause!

*Audaz Alarcón takes the opportunity to continue the speech, thus raising the atmosphere of the conference.*

Prof. Petra Ferrari - Alpha Scientist

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 03-31-2021

Report: Conference: Orange Dream - Part 2
Stardate: 31.03.828 (Registered in 27.03.828)

[Image: sdYUtBm.jpg]

*Audaz Alarcón agreed reluctantly, stood and talked fervently*

¡Gracias, Professoressa, por esas vigorizantes palabras!

¡Hermanos y Hermanas!

These are exciting days for Malta Hyperspace Starfleet: We have put one more step to advance in our path of betterment. The laboratories in Malta are starting to grow in size and quality. Assembling process will be completed soon, and our research will continue as expected.

Nevertheless, this is only the startup sequence. *chuckles*

The enemies wait on the horizon, and we must improve our strategies and technologies to surpass them. Our forces have been deployed throughout Outcasts’ borders, and we have decimated multiple intruders on the way. In the isolated Galicia Research Station, the Research & Development Agency has been operating non-stop to obtain the most important breakthroughs that our people has ever conceived. Meanwhile, the Engineering Division in Corsica Complex runs diagnostics each day to every MHS ship that passes, to ensure that improbable technical weaknesses have been dealt with.

[Image: X9bToVL.jpg]

Furthermore, our enthusiastic Alpha Scientist, Petra Ferrari, and our glorious Alpha Conqueror, Eduardo Montalban, have been leading projects of great importance to the group and we ask all of you to give it all to make them happen.

Eventually, our fight will prevail on the long run. Sirius will be dominated by our ideals and our conviction. Greatness is within our grasp. ¡El tiempo de actuar es ahora!

*What it initially felt an unnecessary, impractical speech, Audaz ultimately enjoyed it; reminding him that some simple inspiring words could be useful to all, including to himself*

¡Por El Sueño Naranja!

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 04-05-2021

Report: Tourist Route
Stardate: 04.04.828

Saludos:

Three days ago, during a routine patrol near our homeworld, we spotted an Orbital Spa & Cruise group entering our space, composed by Liner OS&C|Breezewood, Luxury Yacht OS&C|TE-Svalbard and a Bustard with designation SR-45. They were travelling to our Hispania debris, hoping to learn more about the Sleeper ship and they were so enthusiastic about it that they paid 20 million credits before making any demands. They were interlopers, coming to Omicron Alpha uninvited is a death sentence, but they were not a real threat and I was amused by their curiosity in our history, so we kept an eye on them to their destination.

I am not a historian myself, but I started to tell them about some of the hardships suffered by the Hispania and its crew, so they could knew our own predicaments dealing with certain foreign people. After that, our Alpha Scientist arrived to our position and told them about Cardamine and its properties. She even delivered some of it to the group.

Before ending this touristic trip a Hispania Imperial vessel, Valnera, came to check the situation. Its captain was less friendly to them, not without reason. Finally, we decided to push them back to the Taus.

Yesterday, after patrolling the Omicrons without news, we returned to Omicron Alpha and found several Outcasts vessels outside Malta. There was a confrontation with Nomad interlopers, but when I arrived the situation was already handled. Several Maltese expressed their own concerns and points of view regarding these aliens. It seems more than clear that the nomads are a controversial topic in our people, but most of us agree that they must not be treated lightly.

Speaking of aliens, after that heated discussion, we regrouped in Omicron Nu with a fleet coordinated by Zeta Cartel to deal with some Liberty patrols in the area; but what it looked like a simple task was disturbed by the presence of 2 vessels. First, a K’hara vessel: Tunya'kha'har. Second, a ship with unknown IFF, Saraswati. The nomad vessel communicated us a peculiar sequence of strange events, involving a girl laughing and mentioning a name: Harbinger. Saraswati seemed to have some sort of connection with the alien because of his condescendence with it. Ultimately, K’hara and Saraswati left us, before we could even decide their fates, suggesting in a threatening manner:

[03.04.2021 23:01:31] Saraswati.: I'll find the meaning for you: leave, or a harbinger will come, for you.

¡Por El Sueño Naranja!

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 04-10-2021

Report: Entity
Stardate: 09.04.828

Estimados miembros:

Today we found a different kind of interloper in Omicron Alpha, during a patrol with Máximo Guerra, an independent Outcast. An unknown Entity appeared near the Hispania debris field and we decided to communicate with it. The alien seemed to have a nomad configuration, but the vessel did not respond accordingly to our hails. As a matter of fact, it showed no interest in us and proceeded to look around the Hispania sleeper ship.

[Image: 6umKxZC.jpg]

Its intervention ended abruptly when the ship was shadowed by a purple cloud coming from itself. We could say that, apparently, the ship turned into a cloud. Before we could analyze and verify that, in full detail, the alien achieved high velocity and disappeared through Nube Siniestre.

[Image: M1dBzEd.jpg]

[Image: H9VtOBT.jpg]

We attempted to search for it deeply into the dense cloud, but it was pointless; the vessel vanished. After that, we returned to Planet Malta for maintenance procedures.

[Image: usuN7ZO.jpg]

I am particularly amazed and curious about this alien. To all Malta Hyperspace Starfleet members: This “Entity” needs to be investigated further; it could be an interesting scientific endeavor, but also we do not want surprises in our frontiers.

¡Por El Sueño Naranja!

TRANSMISSION END

RE: HS> Hyperspace Communication Network: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - WiseTaurus - 04-11-2021

Report: Hispania Denied
Stardate: 11.04.828

Saludos:

In a laughable attempt to tow the Hispania, a Corsair fleet emerged in Omicron Alpha, disrupting our dominion. In their hastiness, they were not expecting a couple of surprises. Our initial forces, composed by HS>Reconquista, HS>Destino-Final, MNS-Gran, MNS-Platea, Stran1x, E.Ramirez and Bilbao-7, gathered and harassed the savages until reinforcements arrived. Before they could even move the Hispania at 2 [cm/min], in a triumphant entrance, MNS-Moonlighting ambushed one of the dreadnoughts, giving us an edge to charge into the enemy.

What happened next was totally unexpected: A couple of K’hara vessels, Sascya and Zun’Doon, decloaked near our position and engaged our enemies. Their swift involvement and our unmatched firepower were more than enough to decimate the Corsair capital vessels: Taurus|CNS-Kolkan, BFC|CNS-Posidao and C::CNS-Sagittarius. Before we could determine what our next course of action would have been for the aliens, they escaped.

[Image: bkLCvQP.jpg]

After that, the rest of Corsairs left the area, chased by our fighters; meanwhile our capital vessels and I moved into the homeworld. During the battle, HS>Reconquista and MNS-Moonlightning were heavily damaged and they were put out of action; but repair operations are underway and they will rise up once again. Our people will always prevail, and those Corsairs will be doomed, soon.

¡Por El Sueño Naranja!

TRANSMISSION END