Discovery Gaming Community
HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: HS> Malta Hyperspace Starfleet (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=644)
+----- Thread: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet (/showthread.php?tid=185837)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - 01-25-2021

[Image: OFLxm8I.png]

MALTA HYPERSPACE STARFLEET

Recruitment

Join us today for a better Orange tomorrow! It is MANDATORY to establish communication directly to the embassy first, for further involvement. Applicants who do not comply with the previous requirement will not be considered.

Code:
[align=justify][color=#FFFFFF][font=Agency FB][size=large][align=center][size=x-large][color=#FF4000]Application:[/color][/size][/align]

[hrc]#FFBF00[/hrc]

[indent]
[color=#FFBF00]Name:[/color] INSERT NAME AND SURNAME

[color=#FFBF00]Story/Biography:[/color] INSERT STORY/BIOGRAPHY

[color=#FFBF00]Why do you want to join us?:[/color] INSERT MOTIVES

[color=#FFBF00]What does Cardamine mean to you?:[/color] INSERT CREATIVE ANSWER
[/indent]

[hrc]#FFBF00[/hrc]

[align=center][size=x-large][color=#FF4000]OORP Information:[/color][/size][/align]

[hrc]#FFBF00[/hrc]

[indent]
[color=#FFBF00]Fighters/Bombers or Capital Vessels?:[/color] CHOOSE THE ONE YOU ARE PLAYING THE MOST, CURRENTLY

[color=#FFBF00]Timezone:[/color] INSERT GMT TIME

[color=#FFBF00]Discord:[/color] INSERT DISCORD FOR CONFIRMATION
[/indent]

[/size][/font][/color][/align]

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - TapeWormMarine - 01-27-2021

Application:

Name: Ramirez
Story/Biography: Born to a modest family, who believed in the truth that is Malta and the Orange dream, I have lived my life in the pursuit of doing my part to make that dream a reality. Taught to fly and shoot by my older brother, who lost is life in a glorious battle against a Bounty Hunter raid, I have taken my place as the instrument of our families vengeance against those houses and entities that are jealous of our assentation. For we are the most evolved beings in the known systems. I fight to make my family, my people, proud. I fight to see Malta and all of those once considered outcasts, become the rulers of a grateful and liberated people, free from the destructive nature of lesser beings.
Why do you want to join us?: MHS is at the cutting edge of Malta expansion, concentrating not only on military conquest, but science, discovery, and expansion through all possible means, this to me represented the best hope of realizing the Orange Dream. We need every advantage as the Gaians invade our space and rob us of our hard earned bounties.
What does Cardamine mean to you?: It is the future, the catalyst of life for our people, and the power to change the galaxy! The Orange dream WILL come true, we will spread our influence until all know the supreme glory of cardamine and the power and truth that is Malta!

OORP Information:

Fighters/Bombers or Capital Vessels?: Very Heavy Fighter with modest weapons and equipment
Timezone: GMT-5 (Eastern Standard Time
Discord: TapeWormMarine#1718

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - 01-28-2021

[Image: img]

Ramirez:

Your motivations point in the right direction and you have proven your words with action. Your combat prowess and eagerness to defend our members against overwhelming odds has been noted. We hold great hopes for your future in MHS: You have been accepted. Make your family and Malta proud!

Julia López
Observadora

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - leki - 02-10-2021

Application:

Name: Juan Fucale
Story/Biography: Born on Station Cali as the Son of The Ranseur Capitan Louis Fucale Juan was raised with the Idea that the Orange changed their all life to something better. After being old enough to join the Combat Forces of the Outcast he made himself a name as a fearless Caphunter and was able to prove his skill in many battles. Juan is very proud of his Hispanic natives and he thinks that the other houses are stuck in their arrogant way of life, denying the benefits of life with the Orange and their hate against the Outcast is because of the fear for something new and better. Due to his operations he is an excellent Scout and knows how to hit an Enemy Capital ship.
Why do you want to join us?: I am already flying with parts of your Fleet. I was impressed by the way to expand the Orange wealth and I want to be a part of this.
What does Cardamine mean to you?: Cardamine is what makes us who we are. Without the Orange we would be just like the others: stuck in a small mind without any Idea what is waiting for us in this world.

OORP Information:

Fighters/Bombers or Capital Vessels?: Bomber, BC or Dread
Timezone:MEZ
Discord: Already Joined the Channel.

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - 02-10-2021

Juan Fucale:

You have fought alongside us in various occasions and we appreciate every assistance that you have been provided us so far. We have seen your potential to make good contributions to our organization; you know the heat of battle and we want you to go beyond that: Fucale, you have been accepted. Explore and conquer! For Malta!

Julia López
Observadora

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - jollyrogersfolly - 02-11-2021

Application:

Name: Epifanio
Story/Biography: First and foremost this man is a devoted husband. He is a scientist by trade . After his wife tried experimental treatments to try and have a child and it putting her in a coma , he realized he wasnt going to find the answers on Malta. He traveled space raiding research , pharmaceutical , and agricultural ship trying to find away to save his wife and bring children back to the Outcast.
Why do you want to join us?: With the scientific and and explorative arms of the of HS it would give him the best chance to succeed for both his wife and all Outcasts
What does Cardamine mean to you?: It makes us more than we were when we left earth but i think i can make it even better . If we learn how it does what it does our potential is limitless.
OORP Information:

Fighters/Bombers or Capital Vessels?: Gunship currently
Timezone: GMT-6
Discord: Jolly Rogers Folly#4492

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - 02-11-2021

Epifanio:

Such a noble task to aid our brethren is remarkable. We always need to do what is necessary, so all Outcasts can consolidate a better Orange tomorrow. You have understood, and you have acted in consequence. Epifanio, you have been accepted. We will look forward into your investigations and we will expect many raids from you, in the name of science, of course.
Julia López
Observadora

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Aereon - 03-13-2021

Application:

Name: Raul Cardenal

Story/Biography: Born in the Edge Worlds on some distant Freeport was Raul Cardenal. Choosing the Life of a Freelance Pirate in the Classic Saber,he explored many a place and pirated many a person,however all this changed on one Fateful day...when an Unstable Jumphole caused major damage to his ship and spat him out in some God Forsaken Alien Hell Hole. Needless to stay he was met with an Unfriendly Welcome Party...a Fight ensued ,a Chase,until the ship was literally on fire ...But Rather than Admit Defeat or go down fighting,Raul pulled one Last Desperate - Last Ditch Hail Mary ...By diverting every last drop of Power left in the ship (including the majority of Life support) into the Thrusters he managed to torpedo his ship into the Unstable Jumphole again. it was a The Longests Jump of his entire life,with life support on a minium and the damaged ship he could feel the eb and tug ,threatening to RIP him apart through the jump,threatening to Knock him out ,after seemingly an eternity,his ship arrived in what later he'd find later was known as the Siniestre Cloud, near Planet Carinea,the Reckless Maneuver had worked,however his ship no more than a Husk now,all Systems Failed,he merely drifted, shifting in and out of conscious...after who knows how long had passed,was it days or hours ? a Patrol from the Malta Hyperspace Starfleet found him and rescued him...through the Power of Cardamine and other Secrets Raul was seemingly brought back from the Dead, upon his recovery and new found intertwinement with Cardmine it was then that he decided to Join the Malta Hyperspace Starfleet upon his recovery.

Why do you want to join us?: Cardamine, Bleeding Edge Tech, Glorious Raids, a Solid Crew and complete and Total Anarchy //And Hunor Highly recommended it.

What does Cardamine mean to you?: Cardmine is the Essence of life, the Holy Grail of our people and our Future,it played a Vital Role in the Resurrection of Raul
OORP Information:
Fighters/Bombers or Capital Vessels?: Caps
Timezone: = GMT+2
Discord: Aereon#8483

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - 03-13-2021

Raul Cardenal:

Your curiosity has led you to a dangerous path, and we encourage people to do the same, so we can remove the shadow that envolves knowledge and what needs to be done, for the sake of all of us. We need that kind of bravery in our group and your skills will be invaluable in the days to come. Raul Cardenal, you have been accepted. Your previous adventures of piracy and unstable jumpholes will pale in comparison to your next tasks in MHS.

Julia López
Observadora

RE: HS> Recruitment: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet - Maltz - 04-27-2021

Application:

Name: Maximo Guerra
Story/Biography: Just a commoner, that got moved by force to Santa Verna for being a "believer". Currently seeking a chance to move back to Malta and sees the Hyperspace Starfleet as a welcoming movement. Currently works as a patrolling unit on S.V. and tries to protect the cemetery of our heroes. My dream is an expedition to Carinea and maybe a titanium-niobium mining and processing company on Albegna.
Why do you want to join us?: Previous encounters.
What does Cardamine mean to you?: The greatest gift to us from our brave forefathers.

OORP Information:

Fighters/Bombers or Capital Vessels?:
Fighter.
Timezone: CET.
Discord: Maltz#9997