Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragons Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragons Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=185889)

Pages: 1 2

Blood Dragons Feedback page - The Blood Dragons- Archived - 01-28-2021

[Image: 5uUqEki.png]

Please write your opinion about the faction.

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - Shimamori - 01-28-2021

Just wondering, what is θΆ…θƒ½εŠ›θ€… doing at your logo? Did I miss when Blood Dragons became psyonic or are you secretly RPing nomad-infused dragons?

Otherwise, good luck. Any activity in Kusari is most welcome!

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - Lord Helmchen - 01-28-2021

as 1ic of OS&C (Orbital Spa and Cruise), I can only Welcome this. I hope you Focus more on Good RP than on simple PEW. I am looking forward to meeting your Peapole out in Space and bringing a bit more Life to Kusari.

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - The Blood Dragons- Archived - 01-28-2021

Thank you, For the feedback and we believe in more RP approach than pvp one.

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - WesternPeregrine - 01-28-2021

[Image: u3Z0bNZ.png]

Small typo there.

Having people double check your texts is a secure way to guard against weird writing. I also recommend asking people to factcheck your descriptions and references, it can improve consistency and improve first impressions of a project.

Usually, people don't realize the concept of honor is like a sharp tool, and most tend to cut themselves on the very blade they are trying to wield. At least, that is the cursed hypocrisy most Kusari players suffer in their first tries.

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - The Blood Dragons- Archived - 01-28-2021

Thank you, For the feedback will be fixed.

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - Kusari Uchugun - 01-28-2021

Such dishonorable filth!
Someone call the cavalry already!!!

Well-well-well, look what we got there! Finally people interested to pick up the Blood Dragons again. Glad to see you around, we'll look forward to calling you disgraceful relics of the past inRP!
If you want to organize things, get some advice on Blood Dragons or Kusari, don't hesitate to contact me: Werdackel#9886
Alternatively, go reach out for @WesternPeregrine - Mister Kusari himself!

See ya in space (sun)

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - Hemlocke - 01-29-2021

Haven't seen a music theme dropped in an info page before, that was a refreshing change of pace, just saw one of your MDs that alerted me to your existence. Good luck, it all looks good so far.

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - Czechmate - 01-29-2021

How will you deal with
Outcasts - hostile
GC - allied

when they often fly together?

RE: Blood Dragons Feedback page - The Blood Dragons- Archived - 01-29-2021

(01-29-2021, 07:05 PM)Hemlocke Wrote: Haven't seen a music theme dropped in an info page before, that was a refreshing change of pace, just saw one of your MDs that alerted me to your existence. Good luck, it all looks good so far.

Thank you very much for the feedback, We are trying to improve and be a little unique!