Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=185894)

Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Liberty Marshals Service - 01-28-2021

[Image: Marshals.png]

Department of Justice
Liberty Marshals Service

Information⊳ Recruitment ⊲Message DumpFeedbackPersonnelDiplomacyEntry Database

The Liberty Marshals Service protects and serves the population of Liberty with honor and integrity, free from the corruption of other institutions.

If you feel you fit this description, apply today by filling in the relevant forms for a background check.

Your service is noted, and appreciated.

Code:
[float=left][img=170x170]https://i.ibb.co/MCRPM08/Marshals.png[/img][/float]

[color=#0048cf][font=Montserrat][size=xx-large][b]Department of Justice[/b][/font][/size][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Montserrat][size=x-large]Liberty Marshals Service[/font][/size][/color]
[indent][hrc]#898989[/hrc][/indent]
[font=Open Sans][size=large][color=#898989]Liberty Marshals Service Recruitment - Name Surname[/color][/size][/font][indent][hrc]#898989[/hrc][/indent]

[float=right][img=180x180]https://i.ibb.co/JcSZQs2/Sample.png[/img][/float]
[font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Basic Information[/color][/size][/font][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[indent][font=Open Sans][size=medium][color=#898989]Surname: [/color]Surname
[color=#898989]Name: [/color]Name
[color=#898989]Nickname: [/color]Nickname, if N/A then a nickname will be picked by the Marshals Service
[color=#898989]Gender: [/color]Male/Female
[color=#898989]Date of birth: [/color]DD/MM/YYY
[color=#898989]Place of birth: [/color]Station/Planet, X System
[/indent][hrc]#898989[/hrc][/font][/size]

[font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Appearance[/color][/size][/font][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[indent][font=Open Sans][size=medium][color=#898989]Height: [/color]XXXcm
[color=#898989]Weight: [/color]XXkg
[color=#898989]Hair color: [/color]Color(s)
[color=#898989]Eye color: [/color]Color(s)
[/font][/size][/indent]

[font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Qualifications[/color][/size][/font][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[indent][font=Open Sans][size=medium][color=#898989]Language qualifications: [/color]Libertonian/Gallic/Kusarian/etc - Beginner/Intermediate/Proficient level
[color=#898989]Flight qualifications: [/color]List flight diploma(s) here
[color=#898989]Other qualifications: [/color]List other diploma(s) here, if applicable
[/font][/size][/indent]

[font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Combat Training[/color][/size][/font][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[indent][font=Open Sans][size=medium][align=justify]
A short (or long, suit yourself) paragraph about your character's combat training.
[/font][/size][/align][/indent]

[font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#FFFFFF]Biography[/color][/size][/font][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
Your character's biography.
[/font][/size][/align][/indent]

[font=Montserrat][size=large][color=#898989]ooRP Section[/color][/size][/font][hrc]#898989[/hrc]
[color=#898989]Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): [/color]Why [b]you[/b], not your character, is looking to join our faction. If none come to mind then reply with N/A.
[color=#898989]Time Zone: [/color]GMT+XX:XX
[color=#898989]Discord ID: [/color]USERNAME#XXXX
[/font][/size][/align]

[/indent]

Important! To apply for this position you need to have held Libertonian citizenship for no less than five years and have no criminal record within Liberty space. You must be between the ages of 18 to 45 and pass a physical and psychological exam. To apply, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted with further instructions. By applying, you agree to have your data processed by the Department of Justice and sorted by the Marshals Service should you be accepted.

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Chronicron - 06-23-2022

Department of Justice
Liberty Marshals Service

Liberty Marshals Service Recruitment - Diana Rodriguez

[Image: qqxc8Q8.png]
Basic Information
Surname: Rodriguez
Name: Diana
Nickname: N/A
Date of birth: 14/04/804
Place of birth: Planet Houston, Texas System

Appearance
Height: 183cm
Weight: 60kg
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel-Green

Qualifications
Language qualifications: Libertonian - Proficient level
Flight qualifications: Denver Flight Academy - Pass Certificate; West Point Academy - Basic Training Certificate, Snubcraft Basic Self-Defense Training Certificate, Advanced Anti-Capital Craft Training Certificate
Other qualifications: University of Denver - Psychology, Honors Degree

Combat Training
CQC Advanced Training; Anti-Capital Craft Advanced Training; Interception - Advanced Training; Battleships - Long-range artillery, Basic Simulations

Biography
I was an orphan, growing up on Houston, rejected by my biological parents since the day I was born. Growing up at an orphanage wasn't easy, but I was lucky enough to be fostered by a family of corporate workers from Denver. Naturally, both of them being employees of a corporation, they didn't have much time for me, so I was surrounded by babysitters most of the time. Junior, middle and high schools were a smooth sailing for me, but when my University days begun, my family couldn't decide whether they want me to learn economics or psychology. I chose the latter.

After I graduated with Honors Degree in Psychology, I looked out at the stars. I wanted to leave the nest and see how the life goes in space. Not all flowers and rainbows, as it turns out. Just as I entered my first Trade Lane, I passed by a pirate who was shaking down a transport full of food rations for cash. Luckily, that pirate told me to mind my own business. I was flying a weaponless Starflier at the time, not to mention that I had no idea how to fight another ship.

And... I suppose, that's what one would call a "turning point". With all the money I had at the time, I decided to pass basic training classes at West Point, not only to be able to pilot a snubcraft better than the Denver Flight Academy would ever tell you, but also to fend off criminals from myself and defenseless transports. Folks at West Point were also very kind to give me a free class of Advanced Close Quarters Combat training. After a few months of working as a gun-for-hire for LPI and LSF - both in space and planetside - I saved enough money for classes of advanced anti-capital training alongside with some basic simulations of operating a long-range artillery unit on a battleship.

Ever since, I spend my time flying around and doing my part in taking down hostile capitals when trouble calls for itself.

ooRP Section
Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): The concept of Marshals is very interesting and intriguing from RP perspective. Law enforcement that isn't the Navy or LPI and not as secretive as =LSF= sounds like a fresh idea to me.
Time Zone: GMT+03:00
Discord ID: chron#2002

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Liberty Marshals Service - 06-23-2022

Liberty Marshals Service

Liberty Marshals Service Directorate
Recruitment - Diana Rodriguez
Approval message

23/06/829

Miss Rodriguez,

Your application has been approved. Please report to Republic Plaza on Planet Denver for your badge and orders. A standard Starflier patrol ship will also be made available to you if you don't have your own craft. If you do, please return your Starflier to the pool for other officers.

With regards,

Liberty Marshals Service
Directorate
In service to the Republic.

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Chadow - 06-24-2022

Department of Justice
Liberty Marshals Service

Liberty Marshals Service Recruitment - Amber Terra

[Image: Marshals-Nova-Bio.png]
Basic Information
Surname: Terra
Name: Amber
Nickname: Nova
Date of birth: 24/05/804
Place of birth: Planet Pittsburg, New York System

Appearance
Height: 172cm
Weight: 67kg
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Blue

Qualifications
Language qualifications: Libertonian - Intermediate level
Flight qualifications: Valley Forge Flight School - Basic fighter flying, maneuvering and combat; West Point Military Academy - Basic bomber flying, maneuvering and combat
Other qualifications: University graduation diploma

Combat Training
Intermediate knowledge of CQC; proficient in usage of handguns as well as light and heavy weaponry of various sorts.

Biography
Amber Terra was born on Planet Pittsburg under harsh circumstances, her parents barely able to make a living for the three of them. Her father, once a respect pilot, now a mere worker on the planet, was barely able to upkeep the entire family on his own. Due to the situation, Amber's mother had to resort to working herself, leaving her daughter to be raised and taken care of mostly by relatives. Amber's childhood after her father's accident during a charting mission was rough, but she never lost hope in a better future. Her parents continued fighting everyday to make sure they provided her with the tools necessary to perhaps move on with her life and away from this planet that would doom her forever should she choose to remain there.

Amber was a hard-working student during her teenage years, her performance in school earning her the recognition that she would need to get the scholarships she required in order to leave the hell-hole named Pittsburg. At the age of eighteen, her dream of living her life to the fullest would begin not seeming like a dream anymore but rather an achievable reality, as Amber was given a scholarship to a university in Manhattan.

Amber's life had taken a full turn. At the age of twenty-one, the young girl was awarded her diploma, graduating with flying colors. Immediately after that and with the funds she had gathered by working part-time jobs during her studies, Amber had her eyes locked on the flight school at Pennsylvania, Valley Forge, wanting to follow her father's footsteps.

Her father's genes in her were quickly picked up by her instructors. Albeit not as much of an ace pilot as her father before her, Amber could stand her own respectably well for an individual who had never touched a spaceship before. After a year of learning basic fighter flying maneuvers and combat maneuvers, the suggestion was made to her to head to West Point. Her instructors saw potential in her and wanted her to give the Military Academy a shot.

She was accepted at the Military Academy with no objection and her military training would soon begin. Amber would spend the next two years of her life learning how to be an officer of the Libertonian Armed Forces and finally, at the age of twenty-four, she graduated from the Academy and begun her career on the Law Enforcement.

Spending roughly a year in the Liberty Navy and realizing that it did not fit her to the extent she wished it did, Amber begun considering her alternatives, rejecting the idea of leaving the Law Enforcement to become a mercenary. It was apparent to her that the corporate nature of the LPI along with the varying depths of corruption within their ranks would make it an unsuitable environment for her to work in, and so she turned her eyes towards the Liberty Security Force. That is when Amber begun familiarizing herself with the Force, quickly coming to the conclusion that the Force's combined duties of law enforcement, counter-terrorism and espionage would make for an environment much more suitable for her and to her liking.

At the age of twenty-five Amber sent an application to the newly reinstated Marshals Service, hoping that the less stealthy and more direct nature of the Marshals is what she has been looking for all this time. If that is true or not, only time will tell.

ooRP Section
Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): Marshals sounds like a good take on the LSF ID, willing to give it a try and see how it goes.
Time Zone: GMT+03:00
Discord ID: Chadow#2597

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Diaz - 06-24-2022

Department of Justice
Liberty Marshals Service

Liberty Marshals Service Recruitment - Nathen Anderson

[Image: bAM0U3M.png]
Basic Information
Surname: Anderson
Name: Nathan
Nickname: Jaguar
Date of birth: 12/06/800
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan

Appearance
Height: 198cm
Weight: 98kg
Hair color: Black(s)
Eye color: Green(s)

Qualifications
Language qualifications: Libertonian Proficient level
Flight qualifications: List flight diploma(s) Qualified fighter combat trainer, qualified bomber trainer, advanced fighting instructor.
Other qualifications: None

Combat Training
I was military combat instructor for Liberty Navy, i have experience in combat.

Biography
Born and raised at Planet Manhattan, my both were military personals i graduated at West Point Military Academy in top of my class. After graduation i join Liberty Navy as instructor for newcomers to train them prepare them for future combat missions. While i was in Liberty Navy i gain a rank of Lieutenant and had my own squadron to lead but unfortunately couple of them killed in action. After i got honorable discharged from Liberty Navy i decided to move my skills and try myself as Marshal.

I finished school as the best soldier in my class and gave myself a normal life. I graduated with a bachelor's degree as military instructor at West Point, and it's been an honor to serve the elite. After that we had a mission where Unfortunately I lost three fighters, my ship was severely damaged. Unfortunately, I left the army under orders and they didn't think I'd recover so soon.

ooRP Section
Reasons for joining, if applicable (ooRP): I like idea of Marshals and this thing cannot die soon i like concept story and everything.
Time Zone: UCT + 2
Discord ID: Diaz#9767

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Recruitment - Liberty Marshals Service - 06-24-2022

Liberty Marshals Service

Recruitment - Amber Terra, Nathen Anderson
Approval message

24/06/829

Miss Terra,

Your application has been approved. Please report to Republic Plaza on Planet Denver for your badge and orders. A standard Starflier patrol ship will also be made available to you if you don't have your own craft. If you do, please return your Starflier to the pool for other officers.

With regards,

Mister Anderson,

Your application is on hold pending the production of the following additional information:
  • A more detailed biography; it is necessary for your application to be reviewed.
Please update your application with the required information and we will continue processing your request at that time.

With regards,

Liberty Marshals Service
Directorate
In service to the Republic.

Important:
This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.