Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=185895)

Pages: 1 2

Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Liberty Marshals Service - 01-28-2021

[Image: Marshals.png]

Department of Justice
Liberty Marshals Service

InformationRecruitmentMessage Dump⊳ Feedback ⊲PersonnelDiplomacyEntry Database

Please post any constructive feedback you have for us!

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - SnakThree - 01-28-2021

The overall presentation of faction looks very professional. Looking forward to interacting with you in-game.

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Lord Helmchen - 01-28-2021

as 1ic of OS&C (Orbital Spa and Cruise), I can only Welcome this. I love the Idea of some Space Marshalls. and I hope to have a lot of good RP with you. Maybe we will Find some Interesting ways to Bring OS&C and the Marshalls Forward.

[Image: DmiRfcj.png]
[Image: kA4jnzr.png]

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Groshyr - 01-28-2021

Certain colours are a bit too dark, but in general, you have a nice BBcode and a good write-up. Good luck in Liberty, hope to interact with you at once.

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Czechmate - 01-28-2021

You know I prefer the corrupt evil LPI, but wish you the best of luck.

In a way I can't help but shake the feeling I helped in a way. By showing you just how corrupt and rotten the standard private LPI can (and arguably should) be in-Rp Big Grin

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Switchback - 01-28-2021

Do we really need more factions in Liberty?

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Chronicron - 01-28-2021

new LPI?

To be real, looks like a nice fresh take on Liberty. Looking forward to seeing you all ingame!

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - WizardLizard - 01-28-2021

Me likey

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Liberty Marshals Service - 01-28-2021

Thank you all for the warm reception! We're very pleased with how positively the community has reacted to the faction and with how many folks have already joined the faction and the discord. We look forward to meeting all of you, lawful or unlawful, in space!

(01-28-2021, 08:28 PM)Groshyr Wrote: Certain colours are a bit too dark, but in general, you have a nice BBcode and a good write-up. Good luck in Liberty, hope to interact with you at once.

This has been noted and we'll look into adjusting the colors to be a bit easier on the eyes. Thanks!

(01-28-2021, 10:52 PM)Relation-Ship Wrote: You know I prefer the corrupt evil LPI, but wish you the best of luck.

In a way I can't help but shake the feeling I helped in a way. By showing you just how corrupt and rotten the standard private LPI can (and arguably should) be in-Rp Big Grin

(01-28-2021, 10:56 PM)Switchback Wrote: Do we really need more factions in Liberty?

Not only is LPI a filthy, corrupt, and incompetent corporation that needs to be replaced assisted by proper federal law enforcement, but LPI- is sadly also very inactive of late. So it's not so much a matter of needing more factions in Liberty as much as it is a matter of having at least one active police faction around.

RE: Liberty Marshals Service | Feedback - Hemlocke - 01-29-2021

Not sure how interactions are gonna play out with you, but so far I'm rather fond of everything I've seen, good formatting, non-broken images, great logo, no bleeding-eye font (Ironic from me, I know).

Good luck.