Discovery Gaming Community
Falling Blossom - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Falling Blossom (/showthread.php?tid=185999)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Falling Blossom - WiseTaurus - 02-22-2021

So dramatic, Sadako-san.

Sada went to the last lever and activate it, showing no hesitation in her movement.

This is why you are still Yūrei. Our dear prisoner here has already made a point.

The void sucked the immobilized prisoner into oblivion. Warning signs were off and then it was over, complete silence. The hangar was well illuminated and comfy, but the ambient was ominous and tension already reached its climax. Sada glanced to Reiko, and grinned one more time:

Revenge, eh? We can use that. If you show us your conviction through action, maybe you could have a position between us. Our resolve has to be unimpeachable, though. KNF would have no doubts erasing us from existence if we make a big mistake that could compromise our strength. We cannot have the luxury of loose ends. This unfortunate prisoner was worthless…but you…you have seen their treachery, their corruption. Would you stand alongside us?

Sada looked her sisters: Sadako is standing behind her, a couple of bodyguards holding Reiko, and Katagiri Minako watching all the show. She finally relaxed and felt the urgent need for some tea.

RE: Falling Blossom - Fuji - 02-22-2021

Sadako shrugged.

"Did you really have to ruin my fun? I wanted to see what she would do. Don't you find her story not even slightly suspicious? This would've at least confirmed the story of the hostility between them."

She looked at the other 2 bound KNF pilots

"I guess we can try again..."

RE: Falling Blossom - WiseTaurus - 02-22-2021

Sada scratched her head, amused by the sister’s behavior, and she nodded complacently towards her:

Ugh…Fine. I guess I can permit this.

Sada helped to bring another KNF pilot to the airlock. He was dropped in the same spot as the previous one, after the compartment was settled for the next victim. Amazed by the interruption, she complemented her reticence:

Her previous story is irrelevant for this interrogation; I am more interested in her current thoughts and emotions. I want her here and now, no yesterday or 3 years ago...

Finally, Sada acknowledged to Sadako’s intentions:

…But, I can allow that my sister can have some of the fun, too.

RE: Falling Blossom - Stewgar - 02-23-2021

Reiko watched these interactions with astonishment and interest. She has heard about the brutality of the Golden Crysanthemums, but to watch it first hand is something she could not comprehend.

She felt herself being pushed toward the airlock lever. Through the glass pane, she saw her comrade. Her former comrade. Or so she thought. She knows this one.

Captain Kaneko Teruo... you are a fine pilot...

Reiko glances at the lever, her hands running softly along it. The lever suddenly feels so far away even though she is touching it. The room seemingly tunneling away from her. Her heart begins to race. Sweat starts to bead in her long, dark hair

But not so fine of a man. Your actions have sealed your fate. Don't you worry, your pregnant wife will be taken care of...

Reiko pulls the lever of the airlock. With a 'woosh', the man was jettisoned out into the coldness of space. Reiko watches the man's face that reeks of horror. He swings his arms as if trying to swim back to the oxygen rich environment that Reiko is in, but the man's attempts are futile.

Reiko feels her heart beating in her ears. She stumbles away from the lever. The room whirls around her. Before she regain her senses, she is near another one of the KNF pilots. She tastes iron in her mouth, a rage comes over her. Reiko's nose scrunches with anger. She lashes out at the man, taking him to the ground, mounting him and sending her fists against his face over and over...

RE: Falling Blossom - WiseTaurus - 02-23-2021

Reiko’s display of rage satisfied Sada:

Hmm…I never told you that you can move, but I like the enthusiasm shown here. Arigato, bodyguards…

A reprehensive but sarcastic look impregnated Sada’s face, looking at the bodyguards. They looked themselves and shrugged. Afterwards, she crossed her arms and smiled to the Yūrei:

Are you happy now, Sadako-san? Now the floor is tarnished with KNF blood. Anyways, executions make me thirsty…if there is nothing else to discuss here, I will go and get tea.

Despite this, she stayed and contemplated patiently to Reiko’s furious punishment to the disgraced KNF prisoner. She wanted to see it all, to make sure that every punch made by Reiko is a confirmation of her renovated and cleansed convictions. Each strike seemed solid and precise; sweating all around her, in a chaotic and desperate performance that only the most sadists can appreciate. Emotion in action. Sada concluded:

Yes…she will be a fine addition to the team.

RE: Falling Blossom - Stewgar - 02-23-2021

Reiko pants heavily after the beating she put on the KNF pilot. He isn't dead, but he may wish he was. Blood trickles from her hand, half from the KNF scum and the other half her own. Bodyguards are dispatched to grab at the errant prisoner. Before they reach her, Reiko whisks blood from the KNF's wound and glides it under her eyes. The once innocent and pretty lady now looks like a war-lusting savage.

I am ready now

RE: Falling Blossom - Fuji - 02-24-2021

Fuji just stared at Reiko

"Yeah... I really didn't expect this to happen. The poor girl went berserk."

She turned to Sada

"I guess you were right Sada-sama. " She bows and lets her eyes trail to the KNF pilot laying on the floor. "I think we should release the battered up pilot as a warning to the KNF. He wont be able to reveil our location and even if he did, we would be gone before he could tell anyone. But what do we do with the woman?"

RE: Falling Blossom - WiseTaurus - 02-24-2021

Impatience started to grow in Sada’s mind, but she was pleased by Sadako’s bow:

Hai. Another “warning to the KNF” sent would not hurt us. About the woman…clean and prepare her for the next step, if she is going to join us she must understand our ways thoroughly.

Then she looked to the brutal woman who finished with the bloody spectacle:

I guess you will adapt to this, isn’t that right? Sada laughed softly. We will see how “ready” you are...

RE: Falling Blossom - Stewgar - 02-26-2021

(02-24-2021, 04:41 PM)WiseTaurus Wrote: I guess you will adapt to this, isn’t that right? Sada laughed softly. We will see how “ready” you are...

Reiko stares at Sada, her mouth open while she breaths hard. Her senses begin to return to that of a woman rather than a beast. She bows softly, as if acknowledging her preparedness for the next step.

There is truly no going back now. Only going forward.