Discovery Gaming Community
Searching for Pirate Friends! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Looking for Group (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=400)
+--- Thread: Searching for Pirate Friends! (/showthread.php?tid=186173)

Pages: 1 2

Searching for Pirate Friends! - Deluxe - 02-10-2021

Good Evening!

My Brother an I startet to play on Discovery about a month ago (Coming from HHC-Mod with few k of Playhours) and are now searching for a group to play together and join forces outside of the offical faction system.
We currently like to engage in piracy and annoy some Millitary/Police Forces and would like to have some reinforcement and company.
For now we both have a Hessian Cruiser in Dresden (Vogtland) and Battlecruisers of the Outcast in Coronado (Bastia) for quick acces to Cortez and Liberty. If someone is a pirate with all of his/her heart and want to play in a group without hierarchy please feel free to contact me! You only need a Ship of your Choice at these stations! We arent sure where we we want to expand this to, but we would be happy to plan this together! Smile

We planing to organize us with a Whatsapp-Group or maby Discord, we are free for suggestions here also Smile

Greetings
Deluxe
Ingame mostly Genereal_iroh and General_momo

P.S
We are expilcit not serching for a faction, because we want to play together with the same persons in different ingame roles, without any hierarchy between us.

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Docent - 02-10-2021

As a fellow do-no-good I applaud your spirit and am sure you are going to have lots of fun if you keep it up Smile
My advice though - you will find piracy more enjoyable with a smaller ship, like SHF, cd capable transport or a plain old boomstick.

Cheers mates!

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Firewolfy - 02-10-2021

Hey, welcome to discovery, seen your name around, enjoy your time here Smile

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Deluxe - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 08:45 PM)Docent Wrote: As a fellow do-no-good I applaud your spirit and am sure you are going to have lots of fun if you keep it up Smile
My advice though - you will find piracy more enjoyable with a smaller ship, like SHF, cd capable transport or a plain old boomstick.

Cheers mates!

I can imagine that, but because on HHC Server I did Fighter-PvP most of the time, it is quite refreshing to play caps (already adapt to Discovery language Big Grin) for the first time. I am pretty sure I will switch back to Fighters maby Bombers in the future.

Cheers back!

(02-10-2021, 08:47 PM)Firewolfy Wrote: Hey, welcome to discovery, seen your name around, enjoy your time here Smile

I will, thank you! Smile

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - leki - 02-10-2021

Hey there, my advise is to join some of the Discord Channels of the Factions... they all have Indie Channels where you can find people to play with. I recommend Outcast HS server.. really nice guys to play with Smile if you joined and i am online I am willing to join ya guys Smile

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Deluxe - 02-11-2021

(02-10-2021, 09:32 PM)leki Wrote: Hey there, my advise is to join some of the Discord Channels of the Factions... they all have Indie Channels where you can find people to play with. I recommend Outcast HS server.. really nice guys to play with Smile if you joined and i am online I am willing to join ya guys Smile

Thanks for your advice! If We are not finding some Mates trough this post, this is a good, probably the best Option for Plan B Big Grin

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Deluxe - 02-11-2021

I hoped for more answers (not even one Big Grin), as active as the forum is. I probably will follow lekiĀ“s advice. Smile

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Ivan Norovich - 02-17-2021

Experienced pirate here with a decade on my back. Send me a private message with your whatsapp group or Discord and I'll show you folk piracy the likes you haven't seen.

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - Deluxe - 02-18-2021

(02-17-2021, 01:16 PM)Ivan Norovich Wrote: Experienced pirate here with a decade on my back. Send me a private message with your whatsapp group or Discord and I'll show you folk piracy the likes you haven't seen.

Hey, you got a pm!

RE: Searching for Pirate Friends! - mm33dd - 03-02-2021

I'm always up to steal some stuff

med#1589