Discovery Gaming Community
To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix (/showthread.php?tid=186283)

To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix - DarkTails - 02-16-2021

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: <SCRAMBLED>
ID: Silver Phoenix
Subject: Checking in

Heya,

It's been a while since you've been in space. Navy's been running around mostly uncontested these days aside from the rare Rogue attack but those never last long. I miss seeing a friendly face out here. Kind of bad for business when the law enforcement thinks they can run wild without contest, and you were one of the best that made them back off from cargo runners like me. Yea, I've been using your successes to run some cargo to places the law wouldn't really approve of, and since you've been missing, I can't do that anymore. The conversations were nice too.

Let me know if you're still around, right? I miss the conversation while scouting my routes.

I'll be watching for you,

The Phoenix

RE: To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix - KageTenshi - 02-16-2021

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

What a pleasant surprise to see a message from you, Phoenix.

Kind of ironic timing, to say the least. I was in space just yesterday, I was called to help some Chrysanthemum ships get back out of Liberty in safety, didn't bother asking why they were here. Seems there were a couple of Battlecruisers holding Beaumont in lockdown and they couldn't undock. The moment I heard Battlecruisers I knew this was a job for me, so I hopped off on the Tormentor and went out to see what the situation was.

There were indeed two Interdictors, both armed to the teeth with missiles. Well, took 'em about fifteen minutes before wrecking the Tridente, but that was more than enough time for every single Chrysanthemum to escape safely, so that was a job well done from my part.

Anyway, back to the subject. I have been popping up here and there from time to time, checking out what New York looks like nowadays. Hope I have the luck to come across you sometime, I can say I've missed seeing you in space too.

How've you been?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix - DarkTails - 02-16-2021

Subject: Been a while

Heya,

Not really the best lately, actually. Pretty lonely some nights, sitting alone reading in my study just isn't what it used to be. Been smoking cigars more too, maybe it's the stress, maybe it's the lack of sleep I've been having. Perhaps I just worry too much over all, hopefully you've been better?

The Navy's been all over my routes so I've been stuck not making any money, it sucks. I sometimes slip by but like with those Chrysanthemums, the Navy is getting too bold, blockading any friendly ports with the kind of cargo I move.

Hope to see you soon,

The Phoenix

RE: To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix - KageTenshi - 02-16-2021

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

So you're lonely but you haven't came to visit me aboard Buffalo? Is 'work' really all that busy that you're unable to find some time to come over? You know the bar I usually hang out in, and since I wasn't much in space lately as you noted it would only be natural if you came by to try and find me.

I've been fine lately, just doing my thing and keeping away from space. I may make a reappearance one of these days to check out the grid, depends on my mood.

I did not expect -you-, of all people, to be referring to the Navy in such a way.

Aren't you afraid of ever getting caught?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Tenshi || From: Phoenix - DarkTails - 02-16-2021

Subject: I thought you learned your lesson

Heya,

I thought you learned your lesson last time I found you on Buffalo. Or perhaps I'll have to tease you that lesson again, because you know my thoughts of how often you stay around Buffalo. You should know by now how I get away with doing such things, Tenshi. I also expect you keep how I do this perfectly unknown, because I do calculate every outcome my dear, and have a plan for everything. Anyway, thinly veiled threats aside, you know just how I get away with all of this. You know I can't be caught.

Perhaps I'll have to visit this bar, but I'm bringing my own booze. Rogue bases don't have crap for good drink, I don't know how you stand that second hand trash booze.

I'll visit soon,

The Phoenix