Discovery Gaming Community
To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others (/showthread.php?tid=186296)

To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-16-2021

Transmission Received

[Image: 7urVUDs.jpg]

Initiating Communication Sequence

> USER ID: Junichiro Kan
> DOMAIN ID: Narita Port Authority Comission
> SECURITY: KPSIF05235

To the esteemed representatives of:
Bristol Constructions,
Independent Miners Guild,
Interspace Commerce,
and others

Greetings, and wishes of a good day to you. My name is Junichiro Kan, from the Narita Port Authority. I have been assigned as commissioner for NPA to handle and oversee future shipping contracts related to the maintenance and expansion of Narita Outpost. Currently, the NPA is preparing for a new project that will improve the station role as a major trade hub in Sirius markets, and it's looking to hire your services.

Said project seeks to bring a large shipment of specialized construction materials to assembly lines. Your company rather unshackled stance in the global market will allow you to tackle several of our resource demands that we currently have.

We additionally extend our request for contract shipment to any legal companies that can operate in Kusari, and have neutral to good standing with Kusari Naval Forces.

We await your declaration of interest so we can provide more details, deadline the next Saturday. The only pre-requirement there is at this moment is a neutral to good standing with the Kusari Naval Forces. Additional inquiries by reply on this channel or through our Di-Neural Net Hub (//Discord).

With cordial regards.

Junichiro Kan
Narita Port Authority, Trade Comission

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - Zentor - 02-16-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

COMM-ID: Tarik Torren
RECIPIENT:Jumichiro Kan
SUBJECT:Narita Outpost Expansion Project
[Image: 06ftE2l.png]

Greetings Mr. Kan,

I am Captain Tarik Torren, a founding constituent of the Borneo Mining Syndicate. If you are unfamiliar with us- we are a rising conglomerate of former IMG and Crayterian personnel that seek a profitable, stable future in the Taus.

Your call to Independent Miners Guild factions has raised our interest and curiosity. Before offering our aid to your cause, we would like to know that aiding the expansion of this Kusarian installation adds benefit- and not harm- to the people of the Tau Border Worlds. More often than not, especially of late, House corporations have sought to extract and harvest from our home with little interest in aiding and protecting the peoples dwelling therein.

Will your commercial platform, therefore, be open and interested in future fair, two-way business with our people if the Syndicate aids your construction? And will you, through your various contacts and ties, help to ensure the protection of our personnel that labor for your endeavors?
If this be so, we are open to continuing discussion and negotiation.

Thank you for your time,

[Image: CsMUY2e.png]
Tarik Torren,
Captain of CV Sycorax
Borneo Mining Syndicate

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - Jaina Wheeler - 02-16-2021

[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Junichiro Kan
Subject: Introductions, Capabilities, Expectations

Good day!

I'm Jaina Wheeler and I represent Bristol Constructions. I will be quite honest in that I don't quite know who you represent. Our dealings within Kusari have been minimal, usually even reduced to mere transit. So I will be happy to hear about the location and operations of your organisation.

To come back to us, we do have a modest logistics fleet to assist with shipping needs. Our main proficiency is constructions and dealing with the maintenance of space installations. A salvaging and mining department fill the gaps to make Bristol the fast growing company that it is. With our focus in the Independent Worlds I'd be curious to hear how you came to contact us!

With that out of the way I'd like to know what you are proposing and expecting of a potential contract partner.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-16-2021

Transmission Received

To the respected Tarik Torren, of Borneo Mining Syndicate

I thank you for your letter of introduction. A joint partnership between IMG and Crayter is an interesting and surprising endeavour, one that was not in our projections. While the IMG has set itself into applying cool but civil relationship with the states near their operating regions, it is in the view of Kusari that Crayter has always strives to do the exact opposite of that. Quite peculiar story indeed.

For centuries, Narita Outpost has been the state sanctioned hub for foreign corporations to have an easier and affordable platform to establish their business interests in Kusari, avoiding the need of facing burdensome logistical and bureaucratic hurdles that one would incur on their own. It also allows foreign corporations to choose from a diverse range of support services from Kusari corporations at their own discretion, which they could not find if they opted to base their business on an corporate Kishiro or Samura corporate establishment such as Shinagawa or the former Osaka Storage Facility.

The current expansion project seeks to improve the handling and trade of raw materials and industry resources that come primarily from the border regions, and I dare say that such development plays right into the Independent Miners Guild market. Naturally, there is also opportunity for the market to respond to increased IMG and Borneo M.S. participation, and prop up more offer to resources and services that your company needs and will need in the future.

I will speak frankly and say, that even if your company and IMG at large decide to not participate in the expansion and development phase of Narita, as long as Kusari stance remains cordial to IMG, we will have our doors open to your participation as a customer and trader entity.

I will do some inquiries regarding your company composition to our Commission, but I believe that a working arrangement can be achieved, if your retain interest in it.

Junichiro Kan

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-17-2021

Transmission Received

To the respected Jaina Wheeler, of Bristol Constructions

I appreciate your fast reply. Indeed it is likely that Bristol Constructions has never been actively present as a client aboard Narita Outpost, though the name is not completely unknown in some circles. Some figures say that Bristol has earned their reputation in regions nearer to Liberty. I believe during the Bering shutdown crisis, I think?

Other than that, Bristol Constructions is publicly referenced as an active construction company, and indeed spaceborne construction companies is what we are currently looking for. The mining and salvaging business is a fortunate bonus, which might turn out in as a service from us to you later on, rather than just us employing your services.

But I digress. Currently we are looking for potential contractors for shipment of necessary materials for installation construction. There are some materials to be contracted from the Liberty and Rheinland region which we are in need.

Do you think we may count on your services within the coming weeks?

Junichiro Kan

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - Zentor - 02-18-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

COMM-ID: Tarik Torren
RECIPIENT:Jumichiro Kan
SUBJECT:Narita Outpost Expansion Project
[Image: 06ftE2l.png]

Mr. Kan,

Though the bulk of our assets are currently divided between mining operations in Tau 23 and repair and resupply around Planet Borneo, we are able and willing to dedicate a small contingent of our logistical fleet towards a possible freight contract with your enterprise should we be able to come to agreement on the terms.

You are welcome at this time to proceed with the details of your proposal for our review.

Thank You,

[Image: CsMUY2e.png]
Tarik Torren,
Captain of CV Sycorax
Borneo Mining Syndicate

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-19-2021

Transmission Received

To the representatives of Bristol Constructions and Borneo Mining Syndicate

I thank you all for your continued interest in this matter. I have managed to collect the data relevant for your contracts, in terms of target goods and payouts. You can find the information in the tables below.

Material Type
Quantity in demand
Seller Price
Import price (in base)
Status
Bonus Tags (For Contract report bonus)
Reinforced Alloys
Minimal
Minimal Supply
Robotic Hardware
Over 30.000
Limited Quantity intake
Kusari (500C/u)
Hull Segments
Over 50.000
Limited Quantity intake
Kusari (1000C/u)
Liberty/Rheinland/Unaligned/Bretonia (500C/u)
Food/Water/Oxygen
Less than 1000
-
100 each
Demand met
Industrial Hardware
Until Demand Met
Armaments
Until Demand Met
Liberty/Rheinland (1000C/u)
Kusari/Unaligned/Bretonia (500C/u)
Fusion Diodes
Until Demand Met
Heat Sinks
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned/Bretonia (1000/u)
Liberty/Rheinland (500C/u)
High Performance Alloy
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned/Bretonia (1000/u)
Liberty/Rheinland (500C/u)
Magnetic Superconductors
Until Demand Met
Optronic Arrays
Until Demand Met
Kusari (500C/u)
Plasfoam Conduits
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned (500C/u)
Quantum Arrays
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned (500C/u)
--
--
--
--
--

Contracted Factions:
Contract Tag
Liberty
Rheinland
Kusari
Unaligned
Bretonia
\
Ageira Innovations - Ageira~
Universal Shipping Incorporated - [*USI*]
ALG Waste Disposal - [ALG]
Takarabune Conglomerate - Bune|
Bristol Constructions - B|-
Borneo Mining Syndicate (as IMG) - BMS|
Gateway Shipping - Gateway|-

As you can see, your companies are classified under the Unaligned bracket, and in addition to the regular payout at the base for the delivery, are eligible to any bonuses related to your bracket upon doing additional report on your deliveries.

Contract bonuses will be active from the start of the phase until you receive a message indicating that the contract for the specific commodity has been fufilled. Timestamped deliveries to the installation before the end time will remain valid for claiming after the contract has been fuffilled.

As a special remark for the ladies and gentlemen of BMS, due to the current legal regulations in Kusari, we highly reccomend that all of your vessels assigned to this contract be operating under the IMG iff transponder, lest you incurr in some ilegality that may prevent you access to the delivery site and becoming unable to complete your contracts.

An announcement of the beggining of the contract period will be indicated here, as well a link to the centralized terminal for reports of delivery. Order extensions or new contract requests will be notified in the current channel so you may have easy access to changes.

Expected start of the contract period is now set for tomorrow (Saturday 20th). Take your time to plan accordingly.

Junichiro Kan

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-20-2021

Transmission Received

To the esteemed representatives of the
Bristol Constructions
Borneo Mining Syndicate

We have started our first phase of contract, and provide to you the connection to the terminal that will be used for reporting any deliveries Gateway and others will make.

Narita Cargo Terminal: Construction Phase 1 Contracts Terminal

Should you or any of your employees find anything worth notifying the Administration during your work, it is available for quick contact over this Dis-Neural Net connection.

Junichiro Kan

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-20-2021

Transmission Received

Bristol Constructions
Borneo Mining Syndicate

This is a message to inform you that a new order of Nanomembrane Filters has been added to the current procurement contracts list.

See the related Contract Terminal for details

Narita Cargo Terminal: Construction Phase 1 Contracts Terminal

Junichiro Kan

Transmission Terminated

RE: To: Bristol Constructions, Independent Miners Guild, Interspace Commerce, others - WesternPeregrine - 02-21-2021

Transmission Received

Bristol Constructions
Borneo Mining Syndicate

We thank you and your company on the commitment shown in Phase 1 of our current project.

We would like to inform you that we have published a new list of goods that will now be in demand by us, they can be found in the previous terminal that you have been given access.

I attach below a copy of the list, just in case.

Phase 2

Material Type
Estimated Quantity in demand
Seller Price
Import price (in base)
Status
Bonus Tags (For Contract report bonus)
Reinforced Alloys
Constant
Limited Quantity Intake
Any Contractor (500C/u)
Robotic Hardware
Constant
Limited Quantity intake
Any Contractor (500C/u)
Hull Segments
Limited Quantity intake
Kusari (3000C/u)
Liberty/Rheinland/Unaligned/Bretonia (1500C/u)
Food/Water/Oxygen
Less than 1000
-
100 each
Demand met
Industrial Hardware
Until Demand Met
Heat Sinks
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned/Bretonia (3000/u)
Liberty/Rheinland (1500C/u)
High Performance Alloy
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned/Bretonia (3000/u)
Liberty/Rheinland (1500C/u)
Optronic Arrays
Until Demand Met
Kusari (1500C/u)
Plasfoam Conduits
Until Demand Met
Kusari/Unaligned (1500C/u)
Nanomembrane Filters
Until Demand Met
Liberty/Rheinland (3000C/u)
Kusari/Unaligned/Bretonia (1500C/u)

We hope to count on your services this time as well.

Junichiro Kan

Transmission Terminated