Discovery Gaming Community
To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix (/showthread.php?tid=186475)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - DarkTails - 02-25-2021

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Unbreakable
Origin: Trenton, New York
ID: Silver Phoenix
Subject: Heya

Heya,

Sorry it took me so long to get this out, had been unexpectedly busy the last couple days. I wanted to open more ways to talk with because you seem like someone that's interesting. I was curious, you said you didn't seem to understand Christmas. I know in alot of places it's not celebrated but still understood. How come you don't understand. Did I do something wrong in explaining it? Or is there something else?

Regards,

Silver Phoenix

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - Elvinos2003 - 02-25-2021

[Image: 3789628f8263cf58e2fec8837990dffe16bf3b52_hq.gif]

[Image: HairColor_20210203_171313_85.png]
L.O.S.T

SECURITY LEVEL: OMEGA

SUBJECT: Heya

RECIPIENT: Silver Phoenix

Hi,
I do not see why I am an interesting person, but I can explain why I did not understand Christmas. I should present myself for that. I am L.O.S.T. I am a Navy project that failed. Some call me a hybrid and some a cyborg. You see, I am physically a human, but it is inside of me that we can see I am not totally human.

In a way, I can trust you to not harm me.

Till next time!

[Image: BDB1B2DEC742AAA9DE631F32E776060722CEE5E4]

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - DarkTails - 02-27-2021

Origin: <SCRAMBLED>
Subject: Curious

Heya,

A Navy project that failed? Little curious about that.. But there are quite a few around the sector I've met that aren't completely human on the inside. Hell.. my right arm isn't human anymore.. had to get a new one.. But that's besides the point. I have no interest in harming you, that would be quite rude of me if I did. I was simply curious about you, wanting to learn more. How do you mean you're not totally human?

Regards,

The Phoenix

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - Elvinos2003 - 02-28-2021

L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: N/A

Well I have some cables inside me and I have a microprocessor in my brain. I just remember to wake up at Valravn Citadel. The doctor said to me: ''You were searching help and that's what we did.'' But I don't remember what happened before. I just know I don't have enemies, but lately, I met the Core... Let's say they... Well they said: '' Go before my crew and I take you and weaponize you.''

She sighed a moment.

Well... Some don't like me just because what I am.

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - DarkTails - 03-04-2021

Origin: <SCRAMBLED>
Subject: Hm

Heya,

The Core are a special kind of stupid. They're obsessed with weaponizing technology and organic matter, specifically Nomad matter. They refuse to see how dangerous it is and end up making nothing more than mindless killing machines. A cyberbrain I can sort of understand, it's one of the more common cybernetics I know of among wealthy individuals, but cables? That's a new one. I will say that staying away from the Core is a good thing. Do you have any place that you can regularly stay at and be safe? If not I can offer refuge on my liner, it's well protected and stays in patrolled space. Some may be anti-cybernetics and that's just an idiots issue. I won't judge you for what you got inside. You seem like a good person.

Talk to you soon,

The Phoenix

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - Elvinos2003 - 03-04-2021

L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: ----ERROR----

Hi,
Right now I take some distances far from the Omicrons for the moment... To answer you, I am on New York, but who knows what can happen? I think I will accept the idea to be in your liner if that's ok for you. Just send me your position and I will come.

See you later.

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - DarkTails - 03-04-2021

Origin: Hanazuki
Subject: Come visit

Heya,

My liner, Hanazuki, is moored on Trenton right now. It's frequently here and in New Tokyo as I also use it to travel back home sometimes. You can come visit any time, use it as a place to rest safely, away from any uncertainties out there. It's a comfortable ship, built by Renzu. I'll be onboard, so I can greet you whenever you decide to come by.

Talk to you soon,

The Phoenix

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - Elvinos2003 - 06-22-2021

L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: ----ERROR----

Hi Nicole,

It's been a long time that I did not use this chanel we had, but I just let you know that I returned to Liberty. I would like to go there with you, but you were not there... Be not angry because I left. I promess to not hurt myself.

I hope to see you soon.

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - Elvinos2003 - 07-20-2021

Incoming Transmission

L.O.S.T

SUBJECT: I think some need to read again the laws of Liberty

RECIPIENT: Nicole Prower (Nikki)

Hi Nikki,

Today, I was in Liberty thinking that you will join me, but I know you are busy... But what I want to tell you is: The police is acting strange with everyone... also with me. I kept calm because the person were speaking of no sense.

At the orbit of Manhattan, I saw the same police officer harrassing someone. Below, you will find the black box and the images that I took.

Transmission Ended

RE: To: L.O.S.T || From: Silver Phoenix - DarkTails - 07-23-2021

Origin: Hanazuki
Subject: --

Hey...

I'll take note of the officer, forward things to LPI and handle issues through the proper channels. I hope.. you can forgive me.. about last night.. You know I'd never hurt you, I'd never allow anyone else to hurt you.. please.. come to me, I miss you..

Hope to see you soon,

The Phoenix