Discovery Gaming Community
to: BMF HQ and NSE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: BMF HQ and NSE (/showthread.php?tid=186540)

to: BMF HQ and NSE - Lord Chaos - 02-28-2021

[Image: BD1WxjS.png]

ID: Cpt. Dylan Hunt
Recipient: BMF Isle os Skye
Secondary Recipient: NSE - CEO ▬ Sara 冴咲 Tanaka - Planet New London

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

[Image: niCiIBV.jpg]
Greetings,

As of now, i am requesting that this information is recorded and kept for later reference by our archives in Isle of Skye Data Storage,

As i was heading to Rheinland in BMF official business i had a malfunction on my gunboat nav-map systems and ended up drifting out of course,
This led my ship to the far edges on Edinburgh, as i was checking my ship nav systems i look up trough the cockpit windows and see a previously unknown station,

I hailed the station hangar controls and all i obtained was a computer generated message confirming docking permissions and autopilots initiation protocols,
We landed my ship and walked out into a deserted installation, no dockmasters or working crews whatsoever were seen until this moment,

No signs of a fight or any damage was found as far as i can see from the bridge and control tower systems analisis everything has been deleted and basicaly abandoned to rust,

Given the situation and full control over the referred installation is now locked to Bretonia Mining and Fabrication BMF|
Im making this communication using Libourne Research Complex communications systems,that acording to my first assessment is working in perfect conditions,

However,
The entire station is roughed up and rusty, giving that all the research complex is intact
I have decided to bring the station back to its former glory.

Libourne Research Complex is located in a remote area of Edinburgh system,

Here we will develop secret research projects away from curious eyes,
Under the cover of the development of Planet Gaia we will research and develop undetected.

In adendum, i am sending a communication to a small corporation to start repairs here,
Nebula Shipping Express will not raise any suspicion on this issue as they have revealed trusty cooperators,

⚡ Chief Executive Officer ▬▬ Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, i would request that you keep this information within your most trustworthy pilots, as well as the location of the station, im relaying coordinates directly to your navmap as of now,

We know that you will keep this information as secret as possible, if everything goes well BMF is willing to hire NSE for some of our most delicate projects, great profit to be made from this Miss Tanaka dont you thing?

I expect your comunication to this chanel as this ontract is completed successfully from NSE.

Contract detail:
15 000 Robotic Hardware at 3 000 SCU
30 000 Industrial Hardware at 3 000 SCU
120 000 Hull Segments at 3 000 SCU
Delivery to Libourne Research Complex Edinburgh

In the meanwhile i will proceed and continue to Rheinland, leaving only a skeleton crew in the installation.
There will be no need for evidence of delivery as the instalation has a very accurate stock counting system state of the art.
In hopes that everyone keeps doing a good business i leave you,

Best regards

Cpt. Dylan Hunt
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication CEO

[Image: LeCp2Tk.jpg?2]

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Sara Tanaka - 03-01-2021

[Image: HP8PBfV.png]
[Image: HtSVkrl.png]
[Image: ArtisticGiganticElk263667e5f3f18d2b.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Cpt. Dylan Hunt
- SENDER »» Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
- LOCATION »» Nebula Technologies ® Cambridge
- SUBJECT »» Libourne Research Complex

Greetings Cpt. Dylan Hunt,
Bretonia Mining & Fabrication CEO,

My name is, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka, Nebula Shipping Express CEO, and i would like say that it is an honor to talk to the Bretonia Mining & Fabrication CEO in person. Concerning this transmission, It is highly encrypted and your information is safe. Concerning the archiving request, it's always granted.

I understand the confidentiality of this contract and I want you to rest assured that it will remain confidential. The NSE board members will be more than happy to participate in this project in our logistics department. We see that the BMF research projects are extremely vital and important for the economy of her Majesty the Queen of Bretonia. We are gladly accepting your contract and will assign the qualified transports to initiate the delivery processes as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to establishing future contracts and projects in your mind Cpt. Hunt and we will definitely make good business. I forwarded this contract to our shipping master Sakura 咲良 Takahashi and she will contact you with a detailed database for these ingredients once the first deliveries are made. I would like to inform you that I received your encrypted location note, Thank you.

• 15 000 Robotic Hardware at 3 000 SCU
  • 30 000 Industrial Hardware at 3 000 SCU
  • 120 000 Hull Segments at 3 000 SCU
  • Delivery to Libourne Research Complex Edinburgh

Thank you for choosing Nebula Technologies.

[Image: Ht8fe4I.gif]

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Chief Executive Officer
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

[Image: HP8tFzF.png]

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Sakura Takahashi - 03-09-2021

[Image: HtvEPIf.png]
[Image: HtvMYPV.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi

Cpt. Dylan Hunt,

At the beginning, let me introduce myself, My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi. Nebula Shipping Express Trading Manager. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka. I am honored and assigned by the NSE board to manage the Libourne Research Complex contract. We initiated our logistic bridge toward your installation and we managed to reach the first requested 30,000 crates of Industrial Hardware to your docking bays. I attached a digital document for each delivery except one delivery report which was lost from our database due to an unexpected error. That delivery should be confirmed by your docking master.

Bretonia Mining & Fabrication
[Image: NSE-logo-mask.png]

We would like to inform you that the next shipment will arrive as soon as possible carrying the rest of the requested materials. We are glad to have business with your respected corporation and we are eager to always participate in the research projects of the Bretonia Mining & Fabrication. Thank you for your time and business.

Thanks for choosing Nebula Technologies.

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Nebula Technologies General Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Sakura Takahashi - 03-26-2021

[Image: HtvEPIf.png]
[Image: HtvMYPV.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi

Cpt. Dylan Hunt,

It is me one more time, Sakura 咲良 Takahashi. Nebula Shipping Express Trading Manager. I am here to inform you that batch-002 of 15,000 Robotic Hardware crates have arrived for your installation. The batch materials are attached in detail to this transmission. We will be delivering the next batch of 120,000 Hull Segments as soon as possible. Thank you for your business.

[Image: NSE-logo-mask.png]

Bretonia Mining & Fabrication

Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
Nebula Technologies General Manager
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Lord Chaos - 06-15-2022

Recipient: BMF Isle os Skye
Secondary Recipient: NSE - CEO ▬ Sara 冴咲 Tanaka - Planet New London

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Greetings,

As always it was a pleasure to work with the Nebula Shipping Express operatives all documentation and shipments were delivered within the accorded time frame with extreme professionalism and accuracy.

I believe that all payments satisfy your expectations and extend an invitation to your pilots to visit our Tea&Pee Bar all drinks on the house of course,

It is a pleasure to finaly see Libourne Research Complex re-established to its full capacity and already developing efforts as to improve cloaking technology .
However,

Some rumors circled the station as ships arrived with the requested suplies that mutch concerned me,

As the word runs about Planet Gaia being once again a "Green Jewel in the Skies",

This brings an issue to my mind,

As you may well know Bretonia Mining M & Fabrication has particular interest

Royal Charter #828 P1-7, or The Tau Privileges Charter to Bretonia Mining and Fabrication goes with holding hands with one of BMM´s most canon objectives: the dream of the Taus!

But as you can read in the referred charter, BMF is also mandated to build a colony on Planet Gaia,

Unfortunately our resources are being slow to arrive as for the uncertainties of the dangerous area that Edingburg can be,

Non the less i would humbly request to you, Miss Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to acertain the veracity of these rumors among your pilots.

Having that taken out of the way,

It was a great pleasure to have NSE full suport in this endeavour and i am sure we will continue to do good business.

I will be redirecting this message to Isle of Skye in order to keep documenting the good relations between NSE and BMF,

Best regards

Cpt. Dylan Hunt

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Sara Tanaka - 06-19-2022

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Bretonia Mining & Fabrication

Greetings Cpt. Dylan Hunt

It is indeed great to hear that you are safe and sound. We understand that the Bretonia Mining and Fabrication Corporation has a new large project to focus on and we understand the gravity of the situation at the Taus systems. The rumors are kind of correct. We faced some piracy and other unlawful acts against our employees and pilots at the Edinburg system lately but these incidents only delayed us a little but did not stop our current operations. We would like to know from you if your corporation wants to continue the contract between us or if that is now not a primary objective for the BMF| corporation. Thank you for your time and I will wait for your reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing Nebula Technologies.

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Lord Chaos - 09-02-2023

Recipient: Sirius Wide
Secondary Recipient: Open transmission

ENCRYPTION:
SIGNAL STRENGTH:

Greetings,

Seems like some sneaky crew is at it again...I will only ask once Who stole my Installation Libourne Research Complex - Edinburgh affiliation codes?

Best regards

Cpt. Dylan Hunt

RE: to: BMF HQ and NSE - Sara Tanaka - 09-03-2023

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

Greetings Cpt. Dylan Hunt,

We do not have any idea how did this happen. Actually, I received a report from one of our employees saying that they couldn't dock to your installation and that it is being administered by another group... We didn't really understand what was going on and that is why I gave new orders for our employees not to approach the Libourne Research Facility until we received some explanation from your side. I will wait for a reply as soon as possible, so we can understand what exactly is going on.

Sara 冴咲 Tanaka
Nebula Shipping Express

Nebula Technologies