Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers (/showthread.php?tid=186564)

To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Spike Lester - 03-01-2021

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Spike.Lester.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 157c.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13i.png][Image: 23i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Greetings to our Outcast allies down in the Omicrons. Hope things are faring well these days.
I'm Deceiver Spike Lester, from the Lane Hackers' Inner Circle.

Recently I came across some intelligence you might be interested in obtaining - of course, for the right price. So i'll be offering you a good deal.
I've quantified the worth of this intel in 20 million credits, to be sent to the account Spike.Lester. Upon receiving the sum, I'll uphold my side of the bargain.

Do we have a deal?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Yannis - 03-02-2021

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Spike Lester
Source: Planet Malta, O. Alpha
Subject: Intelligence

Señor Lester,

We accept your offer. I have transferred the credits myself. It'd better be useful.

Atentamente,

Julio Sibila.
Hispania Imperial

RE: To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Spike Lester - 03-02-2021

...uploading.data...

Greetings, mr. Sibila.

The transfer was accounted successfully - now it's my turn.
Recently, one of my colleagues spotted an independent Cryer captain flying a Mastodon-class Liberty Supertransport - callsign Noriamu moving Xeno Relics within Liberty by moving through a place known for its treacherous asteroids - the Badlands. Here, have a look.

...uploading.data.packet...50%...100%...vision.only.access.to.Hispania.Imperial...done...access.granted...

Now, all this said, you might ask me: why would this kind of information be of any relevance to you?
Let's put it in another perspective with the following two points:

Point 1 - Cryer is known to produce Stabiline, a terrible and hurtful product aimed to curb the usage of the Maltese's finest product - Cardamine - as well as a very wide array of medicines and pharmaceuticals. They rarely wander into the Omicrons except for research, and a ship as big as a Mastodon supertransport is a juicy target since it has really poor defenses in terms of combat capabilities: add the fact that a ship like that was carrying Xeno Relics, and you already know where those came from.

Point 2 - Speaking about Xeno Relics, we all know there is one faction in Sirius which has the monopoly over them: your ancestral enemies, the Corsairs. No one except the Corsairs themselves or allies of the Corsairs are allowed to enter their turf, let alone obtain Xeno Relics without their overwatch. So, the possibilities are: either this captain managed to steal them from the Corsairs - unlikely - or he bought those from them directly.

Sum up those two points, and you obtain this: Cryer - through independent captains in order not to jeopardize their whole organization - might have struck some sort of deal with the Corsairs in which they bring medical supplies to them and they give their captains some of their Xeno Relics to smuggle into the Houses at their own risk. This might even evolve further beyond, if left unchecked, in a full-front cooperation between them.

Unfortunately, the Omicrons are far beyond my normal operating zone and we are very limited in what I can do out there in the wilderness those represent: if you are to keep an eye on the corridors which go in and out of Corsair territory, you might be able to spot other captains - or the same captain that got caught by my colleagues in Liberty - moving the Corsairs' main source of income.
Cut that, and you'll strenghten yourselves. It's a win-win situation for the both of us, isn't it?

RE: To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Yannis - 03-03-2021

Incoming Message

To: Spike Lester
Source: Planet Malta, O. Alpha
Subject: Intelligence

Thank you for the information.

Indeed, it is primordial knowledge that you gave us there. To know that Cryer Pharmaceuticals has been embedding with the Corsairs is a great concern for Malta, as they were already interfering with our business.

We will take the proper actions against this "alliance". If you have more to say, you are more than welcome to share it with us.

Atentamente,

Julio Sibila.
Hispania Imperial

RE: To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Spike Lester - 03-03-2021

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, mr. Sibila.

What I shared with you was all I had at them moment, sadly: rest assured, though - should I or my colleagues spot any Xeno Relics smuggler within Liberty space with importance on Cryer vessels you will be informed of it.

As a gesture of good will, I wish for this channel to remain open so that our two parties can keep in touch for everything.

Until next time,
Spike Lester

RE: To: Hispania Imperial - From: The Lane Hackers - Dhomie42 - 03-28-2021

Incoming Message

To: Deceiver Spike Lester
Source: Rochester Base, New York
Subject: Diplomatic situations

Señor Lester,

I'm Alexandra Amelia, current Marshal of the Húsares branch of Hispania Imperial. I'll spare the rest of the pleasantries and get straight to the point.

The Liberty Insurgency has been seen engaging Maltese vessels in defense of Auxesian forces.
We'd like your organization to consider this information, and inform us if your diplomacy with the Liberty Insurgency were to change.

That'd be all for now.

Regards,
Alexandra Amelia
Hispania Imperial