Discovery Gaming Community
The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 20th, 17:00 UTC - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 20th, 17:00 UTC (/showthread.php?tid=186651)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 20th, 17:00 UTC - Insurgency Navy - 03-05-2021

The Southern Vanguard
Official faction event

Description

After a string of successful operations within Liberty proper, the Insurgency is on a high they don't want to let go. Despite the failure of Operation Gangplank at the beginning of their campaign, each follow up mission has been a resounding success. In preparation for a more long-term deployment into Liberty, an Insurgency task force, backed by friendly Rogue and Hacker forces, has begun gathering at Fort Riley in Kansas to prepare for mobilization.

Likewise, after the successful destruction of Freeport 2 and Marshal Station, and the following losses at Sugarland and XT-27, the Liberty Navy is being dug deeper and deeper into a rut they need to escape from quickly. Though Kansas remains an enigma for law enforcement, this hasn't stopped Naval and Security Force patrols from entering the system at times to attempt to enforce the Liberty Code. Now, with some forces from the Concord's detachment returning home, Naval High Command has approved the deployment of a considerable lawful detachment, with room for particularly adamant bounty hunters, to Kansas to break the guard.

Whether by celestial coincidence or grand planning of a higher power, the Navy is poised to break into the system just as the forces at Riley are making final preparations to depart. Under an executive decision, the Insurgency's task force is broken from their mission to defend Kansas from lawful incursion once more.

Details
[Image: xLq2QcT.png]

This will be liberty lawful forces with the primary force being Liberty Navy against Liberty unlawfuls with the primary force being the Liberty Insurgency.
The Liberty Police and Liberty Security Force will be allowed to register, but priority will be given to any Liberty Navy ships that register.
Bounty Hunters will be allowed to register, but priority will be given for Liberty lawful ships that register.
The Liberty Rogues and Lane Hackers will be allowed to register, but priority will be given to any Insurgency ships that register.
Auxesia will be allowed to register, but priority will be given for Liberty unlawful ships that register.

Post below in this thread to state your desire to participate. State your faction, name and ship type.

The event will take place on Saturday, March 20th, 2021 at 17:00 UTC.

Rules

All technology will be allowed for this event, including equipment and ships. Lend-lease ships on the lawful side are again discouraged.
Because this is a PvP event, running from the combat zone should you decide to leave it for some reason will be counted as death. Use of cloaks will not be allowed.

This event will be two-part:
The first half of this event will involve fighters only. The results of this fight do not determine anything about the second half of this event, as intelligence is radioed ahead to the incursion force before the initial fight begins. The fight will go until one side wins.
The second half of this event will involve capital ships only, and will take place either at 18:30 UTC or fifteen minutes after the snubfight is finished; Whichever takes place last. This fight will also go until one side wins.

The results of this event may or may not impact future events.

Registration

Non registered ships are to not approach the combat area to avoid confusion. Camera ships will of course be allowed to film the event should they wish.
Keep signing up even if slots are full. New ones will be opened or you can be pulled in from reserve. Sides will be balanced as needed, so registering for both sides is encouraged.

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - Darius - 03-05-2021

Depending on whichever side gets less people in stage 2, I'll bring either an LABC or an Insurgency Judicator BC.

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - Amy West - 03-05-2021

IN|G-Blackjack - Guardian

IN|G-INS-Abaddon - SRP Osiris

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - Couden - 03-05-2021

LR-Drunken.Sailor - Scylla

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - mm33dd - 03-06-2021

P[I]Unlawful side - Rogue VHF!!!
P[II]Unlawful side - Insurgency BC

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - Save My Soul - 03-06-2021

Oi~ I would like to participate on the Liberty Insurgency side, please. "Prosecutor" LG-V Insurgency Very Heavy Fighter – Astarte.

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - sharkboy - 03-06-2021

Sign me up for the Liberty Navy side, Liberty Siege Cruiser, 46th|LNS-Harbringer

Thank you!

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - James Horatio Creed - 03-06-2021

Sign me up to Liberty Navy side as a RESERVE not sure if I can make the time so if the cruisers are not full and I can make it I will

Liberty Seige Cruiser

46th|LNS-Superior

Many Thanks

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - Jeter.Leo - 03-07-2021

Hello,Brainless Indie Player Mk.I sign up for Phase 2,Battleship Slot:
1.46th|LNS-Angelwings - Overlord
2.46th|LNs-Freedomwings - Overlord

RE: The Southern Vanguard | Sat Mar 13th, 17:00 UTC - Insurgency Navy - 03-07-2021

(03-06-2021, 12:03 AM)mm33dd Wrote: P[I]Unlawful side - Rogue VHF!!!
P[II]Unlawful side - Insurgency BC
Please provide names for the ships in question.

(03-07-2021, 06:21 AM)Jeter.Leo Wrote: Hello,Brainless Indie Player Mk.I sign up for Phase 2,Battleship Slot:
1.46th|LNS-Angelwings - Overlord
2.46th|LNs-Freedomwings - Overlord
Are these two separate registrations? If so, please clarify.
If they are not, then you'll need to pick one of the two for use in the event. Swapping is as simple as posting a reply here to get it changed.