Discovery Gaming Community
To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel (/showthread.php?tid=186654)

To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - Princess_of_Darkness - 03-05-2021

[Image: ApfVXcW.png]
[Image: QsXyGd3.png]

Los Zetas Cartel
Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Isabella Menendez

To: Los Zeta Cartel

Subject: Birthday invitation

Hola senores and sister's from Gen'an Sisterhood

Hola to all representatives, my name is Isabella Menendez new selected Consigliere of Los Zetas Cartel, i don't believe we already met but soon we will, as you know Zetas have a lot of actions with Hispania Imperial, Hyperspace fleet and The Gen'an Chrysanthemums and I believe this alliance will stand for a long time. I am here to invite you to celebrate the birthday of our Don Jorge Menendez with us this invitation is only for peoples who have earned respect from Don Menendez, there is going to be plenty of supplies, especially Cardamine, which will be mixed with our Yellow sweets for our guest.

The birthday will be held on Sunday 3/7/828, the coordinates of our base will be dispatched to our D.I.S.C.O.R.D communication

I will wait for your response...

Until then Adios

Isabella Menendez
Consigliere of Los Zetas Cartel

RE: To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - Yannis - 03-06-2021

[Image: NewMalta10.png]

Incoming Message

To: Consigliere Isabella Menendez
Source: Cadiz Base, Tau-23
Subject: RE: Birthday invitation

Dear Señora Menendez,

Thank you for the invitation. It means a lot to the Hispania Imperial to be look upon like that by Don Menendez.

However, we have other matters to attend to, business awaits and we have to secure it. Unfortunately, we will decline the invitation.

Have fun during the party.

Atentamente,

Julio Sibila.
Hispania Imperial

RE: To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - Princess_of_Darkness - 03-06-2021

Los Zetas Cartel
Incoming Transmission

Hola senor

Unfortunately, this is bad news, but it doesn't matter of course the situation is much more important Don is informed and sends his regards if you need any help contact us.

Until then Adios

Isabella Menendez

RE: To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - WiseTaurus - 03-06-2021

[Image: 5MKxNOQ.png]

Estimado Zeta Cartel:

We have fought many encounters alongside you, in multiple fronts; we have bleed and we have been victorious, together. Malta Hyperspace Starfleet appreciates Zeta Cartel’s effort to protect our frontiers and securing the distribution of Cardamine to all corners of Sirius. That being said, and considering the current unusual peaceful situation in our borders, we can spare some time in this special celebration.

We accept the invitation and we will wait for your response, for further developments.

Se Despide Atentamente
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

[Image: Kw5Crpx.png]

RE: To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - Megaera - 03-06-2021

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Ikeda Yume
Recipient: Isabella Menendez
Subject: RE: Birthday invitation

Konnichiwa,

We thank you for the invition and I will accept in the name of the Gen'an Sisterhood. Since it is on such a short notice, we can't be sure yet who will be attending and we will leave this up to the individual Gen'an Sister. Please, next time make sure you inform us well in advance of such plans, as this will make it more easy for us to organise.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

RE: To: ImpCo HS> Gen'an from Zetas Cartel - Princess_of_Darkness - 03-06-2021

Los Zetas Cartel
Incoming Transmission

Hola senor Audaz

Gracias for your quick response indeed we have a lot of joint operations between our factions and i can surely tell you that Don is pleased to work with you, as i say the coordinates of the party will be disposed to your D.I.S.C.O.R.D account.

Gracias....

Hola Hermana Ikeda.

My apologies for the late invitation we didn't sure will Don be prepared for that but now he is 100% sure. The coordinates will be sent to your D.I.S.C.O.R.D account.

Gracias again!!! in the name of the Don Menendez

Until then Adios

Isabella Menendez