Discovery Gaming Community
To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- (/showthread.php?tid=186829)

To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Stoner_Steve - 03-16-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: Team Convoy Logistics
Subject: Riviera Resort

Oyi you lot,

A wittle birdy told me that you young upshots are just eager beavers chopping away looking for work and wouldn't you just know that your pal Larry has some outstanding work orders that he needs filled sooner rather than later. So here's the deal. I'm looking to be able to literally walk from my stations orbit above Clamart straight down to New Paris. And I calculate that to be around 70,000 hull segments, give or take.

Our facility currently pays a street price of 1,000 credits a unit, which we are willing to supplement with an additional 1,500 credits a unit in a direct payment to a bank account of your choice, for a total of 175,000,000 credits (70 Million from our dockmasters, 105 Million direct payment for services). Please review these terms and advise if they are acceptable.

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Let's Get Shipfaced!

RE: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - LexBlack - 03-16-2021

►►►►►►►Orbital Spa & Cruise contract◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

►Trading Convoy Logistics◄

To: Larry "The Logger" Loggins

Subject: Riviera Resort Contract

Greetings Larry,
We appreciate your offer of employment and are interested in working on this proposed contract.
Once we start the project we will notify you.

End of message. . . .

RE: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Trade Convoy Logistical - 03-16-2021

[Image: 56Wu13l.png]

Team Convoy Logistics

CONTRACT

Dear Mr Loggins,

Please can you look over this proposed contract and if you will accept the terms and send me a copy back to me as your acceptance we will commence the delivery of your Hull Segments as soon as possible and I will inform you as soon as we start and will have the job done within 8 days.

RE: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Stoner_Steve - 03-17-2021

[Image: KhSqSno.jpg]

ID: Debby Wittleman

To: Team Convoy Logistics, CEO Tyrone Harrison

Subject: RE: Contract Signature

Mr. Harrison

I'm Debbie Wittleman, an Executive Assistant here at Orbital Network Express. Unfortunately Mr. Loggins is currently recovering from the Riviera "Ides of March" drinking competition and is unavailable. Don't worry he wasn't stabbed in the back or anything like that. I did managed to get the contract signed by Mr. Loggins before the start of the event, please see below and let me know if there are any questions.

Regards,
Debby Wittleman
Executive Assistant, Orbital Network Express

Orbital Spa and Cruise
Once You Cruise, You Just Can't Lose

RE: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Trade Convoy Logistical - 03-17-2021

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Operative ID :CEO Team Convoy Logistics-Tyrone Harrison

Recipient : Debby Wittleman

Message Details : CONTRACT - Operation Riviera

Encryption : Informative

Good day Debby,

As of 10.00 Hours Sirius time, our Operation Riviera delivery schedule has started and we will be delivering Hull Segments as quick as we can whilst trying to supply more commodites elsewhere.

At present we have two transports working on the Contract and making deliveries, and as soon as we can free up more vessels we will be hammering those deliveries to Riviera Resort as soon as possible.

Please inform me if you need any cam footage as evidence of these deliveries, or can your Docking Master keep track of these deliveries.

Once again thankyou very much for the business and hope we can do more for you in the future.

CEO Team Convoy Logistics
Tyrone Harrison

RE: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Trade Convoy Logistical - 03-18-2021

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Operative ID : CEO- Tyrone Harrison

Recipient : Debby Wittleman / CC: Larry Loggins

Message Details : Operation Riviera Contract

Encryption : Delivered

Good day again Debby,

I am pleased to announce that we have delivered all the HULL SEGMENTS as requested to Riviera Resort.

Team Convoy Logistics operators have been working tirelessly to finish your contract and have even worked double shifts to get this job done for you as quickly as possible.

Once you can confirm with Riviera Resort that everything has been delivered and also may I say without incident, we would like the extra bonus funds to be deposited into the account listed below ..

TCL|Contracts[Bank]

Once again, I thank you for your business and please do contact us in the future and Team Convoy will be there to supply your needs.

CEO Team Convoy Logistics
Tyrone Harrison

RE: To: Team Convoy Logistics From: OS&C|ONE- - Stoner_Steve - 03-19-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: Team Convoy Logistics
Subject: Riviera Resort

Oyi you,

Debbie's pretty useful but still needs me to press the shinny button to disburse the funds. I sent the wire request in and I was provided with the following confirmation number reference: pBjd?7Hjn_hyX5qU

Oh and good work on the short turnaround, I hear the dockmaster got a wee bit overworked, its good that he earns his keep every now and again

Over an' Out,
Larry

Let's Get Shipfaced!