Discovery Gaming Community
Unione Corse - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Gallia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Forum: Unione Corse (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=641)
+----- Thread: Unione Corse - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=186877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Unione Corse - Message Dump - The Unione Corse - 03-18-2021

[Image: pjaFFGW.png]

[Image: 3wELbul.png]

[Image: fALZJJ8.png]

MESSAGE DUMP
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS

Greetings, everyone. Welcome to the the Internal Communication Network.

You can send and receive information from your fellow Corse compagnons, and orders from the High Command.

Providing third-parties with information about how, how much, the technicalities and the content of what are distributed alongside this, high-tech, virtually unbreakable system, is subject to contractual termination - and termination.

Code:
[indent][indent][indent][align=justify][font=Open Sans][color=#d5ddef]
[float=right][table][tr][td][img=175x175]https://i.imgur.com/Eu0JhrN.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/float]

[hrc]#4335b0[/hrc]
[font=Oswald][size=large][color=#4335b0][b]U MESSAGGIU INIZIA[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[hrc]#4335b0[/hrc]
[indent][color=#625e80]
• [color=#dedede]Recipient:[/color] NAME
• [color=#dedede]Sender:[/color] NAME
• [color=#dedede]Source:[/color] LOCATION
• [color=#dedede]Subject:[/color] SUBJECT

[/color][/indent]
[hrc]#4335b0[/hrc]

<GREETINGS IN CORSICAN, FRENCH, OR ENGLISH>

[indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras commodo risus vitae augue porta condimentum. Phasellus non metus faucibus, tempor lorem eu, aliquet ex. Vivamus ullamcorper, tortor vel tempus sodales, erat erat dictum magna, quis accumsan mi erat id sem. Sed efficitur ut odio nec sollicitudin. Mauris dui odio, mollis a eros id, eleifend semper purus. Vestibulum id ligula sagittis, imperdiet dui luctus, gravida turpis. Quisque pharetra diam a dolor rutrum, et tristique turpis varius. Proin nec odio nec metus congue bibendum. Nullam lorem justo, varius eu commodo ut, ornare vel lacus. In pellentesque feugiat lectus at tempor. Sed sagittis sapien eget erat accumsan dapibus. Praesent id facilisis nunc, et feugiat quam. Aliquam iaculis rutrum justo. Pellentesque semper dui at purus mollis, nec tempus ligula pellentesque. Donec bibendum rutrum quam, et imperdiet lectus feugiat nec. Vestibulum non suscipit lorem.

[/indent]<GOODBYES IN CORSICAN, FRENCH, OR ENGLISH>

[align=right][font=Oswald][size=large][color=#dedede][b]NAME[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Courier Prime]RANK[/font][/align]
[/indent]

[hrc]#4335b0[/hrc]
[align=center][font=Oswald][size=large][color=#4335b0][b]MESSAGGI FINITI[/b][/color][/size][/font][/align]
[/color][/font][/align][/indent][/indent]

GUIDELINES, INFOS...

These "guides" are subject to change, and are only recommendations, there are no correct or incorrect ways of making an MD. Just no lolwuttery, Mary Sues, impossible stuff, and most importantly, no irrelevant stuff to the Unione Corse - Else, you should be good to go.

If you're still uncertain, don't hesitate to ask a member of the Unione Corse, they will help you out.

[Image: pjaFFGW.png]

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 03-19-2021

Principià a trasmissione

[Image: O9lh23x.png]
The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Emily Anderson
Recipient: Unione Corse
Subject: First Patrol
Encryption: High

First patrol over and done with, Principal Orsini joined me, which was interesting. We patrolled through the Tau's when we caught an Outcast all alone. We pondered what to do with him, and decided that in the end, it would be to send a message to other Outcasts in letting them know we defend the Gallic Border, and their Cardamine trade, will not go unnoticed by the Corse.

Afterwards, the Principal showed me around Gallia, something I've yet to find time for. It staggers me such a beautiful place exists.. Anyway, getting off-topic now.

Report complete.

Emily Anderson

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LordBuglette - 03-20-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Ghjuvan Lazare
Subject: Deliveries

Bonghjournu. I decided to take my very old L'Ane for a voyage to Rheinland with a cargo full of party material. The trip was rather uneventful, I tried Rheinbeer for the first time in quiet sometime, and it just doesn't live up to Gallia's wine. I also have seemed to have underestimated how much Nox is worth in Rheinland.

Before heading home I stocked up on some very needed equipment for Monaco. The return trip was also uneventful, was truly hoping to encounter something to spice up the bland travel. Regardless the supplies have arrived safely, and are ready to be distributed to where ever they are needed.

Deliveries:
Planet New Berlin: Delivery and Time

Monaco: Delivery and Time

I will be eating well and drinking wine aboard La Argenton should you require me for something.

Ghjuvan Lazare
[Image: VHPc92h.png]

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Kherty - 03-21-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Subject: Yesterday and today reports

Bonjour chers collègues,
I will report today our first joint operation with the Front de Libération de Gallia, the FLG.

Departing from Monte Carlo Freeport with four ships entirely filled with Nox, we left for Planet New Berlin where one of our contacts will manage this colossal amount. Thankfully, we were undetected and slipped right through Gallic and Rheinish police authorities.

The cargo arrived safely at destination, and we took off from New Berlin back to Monaco Base where we dropped off Black Market Ammunitions.

For today, I supplied Martinique, with 7,470 Argentium Silver, and 11,205 Robotic Hardware. No hostile encounters has been made.

That is all for now, merci.

Alfredo Orsini
[Image: VHPc92h.png]

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LordBuglette - 03-22-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Subject: Martinique Deliveries

Bonghjournu. There isn't much to be said on this report, all that happened was that I made several deliveries to Martinique with needed materials. I had no issues with anything during this time.

Deliveries:
Delivery One
Delivery Two
Delivery Three
Delivery Four

Ghjuvan Lazare

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 03-24-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Subject: Error

Error-562
Report Corrupted

Emily Anderson

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - The Unione Corse - 03-24-2021

>> Principià a trasmissione <<

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Unione Corse High Command
Recipient: All Corse Personnel
Subject: Hierarchy instituted

To all Corse personnel,

A hierarchy has been officially instituted. This new command structure will allow more efficiency in our decision-making process. All currently active personnel has been promoted to the rank of Henchman.

Please find the relevant documentation in your new handbooks.

That is all for now.

Unione Corse High Command

>> Fine di a trasmissione <<

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LordBuglette - 03-24-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Subject: Liner and Deal with OS&C

Recently, I have struck a deal with the organization known as Orbital Spa and Cruise. I offered them a questionably obtained Vache, in exchange for an Enterprise Class Luxury Liner. Fortunately for me, the individual I was dealing with, Monsieur Rick Masters, accepted said deal and I am now in possession of the craft.

This liner is truly magnificent, it is also quite a foreign sight to Gallia. However this liner may prove to be more than just a bar and sight to see.

The Liner seems to be capable of personal luxury, diplomatic purposes, a show of wealth an status, traditional liner purposes, as well as conventional cargo hauling purposes. I will refit it as we need it. It will also allow us to maintain a legal business more adequately.

Since I have brought it back to Monaco, I purchased a load of unique flowers known as "Blue Jillies", they smell quite nice, and look good too.

Another thing to note, Monsieur Rick Masters claims to have extra business for us, I requested he forward it to Principal Alfredo Orsini, so expect him to get into contact soon.

Here is the liner as well as the Blue Jillies delivery.

I will be testing out the facilities aboard my new ship. Should you have need of me you should find the Rosa Viola moored with Monaco, and I should be aboard.

Ghjuvan Lazare

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 03-28-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Subject: Nomad Threat - Order Cooperation

Our long-range scanners alerted us of a large grouping entering the Burgundy system,
Several UC wings were dispatched to intercept and question, though upon finding these signals, it turns out to be Order Identified ships.

Upon questioning their reasoning behind their presence in Gallia, it turned out they were in pursuit of an alien class vessel. With such reports, I was questioning the authenticity of such a claim, though if it were true, Gallia is in immense danger.
Principal Orsini told us to cooperate with their request, and search wings were dispatched throughout the system, tracking the movement of the alien.

It wasn't until we located the alien, where my fears became true...
It was huge, but before we could act, it disappeared in a blink of an eye!
Disappearance

In my time serving in the LSF, I had encounters with such things before, in those days they were referred to as 'Nomads'. I thought I wouldn't see such a thing again, non less seeing one this large in Gallia...
Non the less, our forces now consisting of the Gallic Navy, and Order forces, sought out its location. We extended our searches to the Zurich system, where we encountered it again.
Nomad Lifeform

This time though, we opened fire.

Engagement.

It soon was destroyed by the combined UC, Order, and Gallic Navy forces.

This appearance of such a vessel is concerning, from what I remember, when there is one, there is normally many more behind it.
I assume the high command will attempt to contact The Order, so we can gain more intel of this threat, and coordinate our forces in accord to destroy this threat.

Report Complete,
Anderson out.

Emily Anderson

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - The Unione Corse - 04-02-2021

>> Principià a trasmissione <<

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Unione Corse High Command
Recipient: All Corse Personnel
Subject: Promotion

To all Corse personnel.

Emily Anderson has been promoted to the rank of Capitaine. Congratulations to her.

Please report immediately to Joinville Base for a meeting with the High Command.

That is all for now.

Unione Corse High Command

>> Fine di a trasmissione <<