Discovery Gaming Community
Unione Corse - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Gallia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Forum: Unione Corse (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=641)
+----- Thread: Unione Corse - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=186877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LordBuglette - 04-04-2021

Principià a trasmissione

[Image: O9lh23x.png]
The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Ghjuvan Lazare
Recipient: Unione Corse
Subject: Utilizing New Licenses
Encryption: High

Bonghjournu. I have been utilizing our recent licenses, as I am now allowed to fly the l'Ane within the scope of the law, and haul Military Salvage, I have begun selling legal materials for profit.

I have also done a bit of business with EFL as they seem to be the primary collectors and retailers for Military Salvage. The profit for the salvage seems to be quite high as well.

Here are the deliveries I made:
Military Salvage Delivery One
Uncut Diamonds Delivery One
Military Salvage Delivery Two
Uncut Diamond Delivery Two

As usual I will be subjecting myself to the luxuries aboard my Liner. I'm there if you need me.

Ghjuvan Lazare

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 04-09-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Capataine Emily Anderson
Recipient: High Command, Recherche et développement
Subject: Parfaitement Legal - Experimental Projects Programme
Encryption: Highest

[Image: m0LCHDj.png]

Bonjour,

I apologise in advance if I am still pronouncing it incorrectly, I guess it takes getting used to.

I have signed my designated transport, and it's the crew in the Corse's Research & Development programme. I hope by doing so, we can progress the technology advancement of the Unione Corse. As it stands the 'Parfaitement Legal' has taken in some experimental technology as well as some enhanced engines upgrades. Though the results are not clear, of the performance of the engines, it is clear the power core has taken some compromises to ensure essential systems are not threatened by these changes.

We are the 17th vessel to join this programme and thus far, it seems promising. With that said, I believe it will take us some time to optimise the core back to 100% output and begin to see any benefits on these new systems.
The new 'cloaking' device has replaced the countermeasures, though the device takes several seconds to spool up, I hope having it fitting on this transport will allow us to transport through populated space with much ease, lessening the risk of getting caught. With that said, the core has had to be expanded to ensure enough power is getting through. By doing so, our cargo hold has been significantly diminished.
With enough time and effort, I hope this will not always be the case.

I will continue to update progress in this department, and Parfaitement Legal responses to upgrades, and software updates.

Capataine Anderson, signing off.

Alfredo Orsini

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - L e o n - 04-09-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Principal Pierre Alard
Recipient: Corse Members
Subject: Project & Patrol report

Bonjour.

Yesterday madame Emily and I flew into the Taus system, and We encountered an Outcast battleship and an outcast battlecruiser. Let me put it, and the fight was relatively easy. Their captains were probably busy sniffing their Cardamine while their crew tried to attack our bombers. We manage to kill them both with the additional support of Maquis bomber. As We did the job, the reinforcement had come. We left the area cause our friend's ship status was critical.

Later on, We decided to take a trip to the Omicrons, Giving an excellent impression to the Corsairs. We have arrived at Omicron Alpha, the home of the addicts. We stumble into the battlefield. It seems the nomad's battleship was destroying crayter republic. Yeah, I don't understand why they would be in the Omicrons, but they overpowered him and left the area. Not fighting the outcasts, it seems they came only for him and went. It might be a good idea to contact the order about this.

I am transmitting battle pictures.

Besides, New Project on the rise. Project Paradise. The project is about Planet Marseille. We will issue diplomatic actions to gain the planet under our influence since the royalists have taken it over since 826 A.S. But I think that our Gallic union would hand it over. Because we owned Marseille before. But I think it won't come cheap. If we achieve this, that would be beneficial for us, and we can use the planet's resources.

Pierre Allard

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 04-09-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Capataine Emily Andersoni
Recipient: High Command, Recherche et développement
Subject: Very Heavy Fighter Development

With recent operation within the Taus region, I have felt there is a class of ship lacking from our arsenal. Though our Heavy Fighter the "Cuirassier Noir" is a fine design, and its performance is currently unmatched in the region. I have a feeling that sooner or later, we will have a need for a much more armoured, and powerful fighter to combat our enemies in the Taus.

At the current moment, I do not believe a deal with Gallic Navy for the use of their "Lynx" is a viable deal, some of our contractors within Sirius may become more cautious around us, therefore decreasing our approachability, which is just bad for business.

The other thoughts I have had is the fighter being produced by the Crayter Republic named the "Nyx". The republic has prospered within the Taus, and their ship designs seem to suit the environment well. Seeing how their fighter handles within the Taus could prove vital to the development of our own fighter one day.

Another thought would be the Corsair "Titan". Its armour is admirable but lacks the manoeuvrability I feel we will need when navigating the countless asteroid fields in the Taus. Though the Taurus Corsairs have stated they deconstruct ships for their own development and research.
Their involvement in our development could prove beneficial, though we must tread carefully exposing our designs to others. We must remain cautious in this development.

I would ask Principal Orsini, and Alard for permission to begin work on a deal that will secure us permission to review the Nyx, and Titan though I doubt they will grant permission of us to reverse engineer their crafts, I feel secrecy will be the worthwhile approach, as always.
With that said, if we do gain access to such vessel, I recommend we stay away from Gallic Space when we are reviewing them, I doubt the Navy will look upon this with approval.

Let me know your thoughts Principals.

Captataine Anderson, Logging off.
Report complete.

E.Anderson

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - L e o n - 04-09-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Principal Pierre Alard
Recipient: Capataine Emily Anderson
Subject: Exchange of Tech

Madame Emily, The process of exchanging technology is a long process. As I say, Rome wasn't built in a day. To gain the ships you mentioned, we need to get in much better relations with the Corsairs. The operation we have done yesterday with the Corsairs might be our key to show we are serious about establishing a bond with them.

The thing that annoys me that, If we are spotted by the Gallic lawful carrying such ships, they will not turn a blind eye on that. After all, By Article 5.1 in our house law, The Corsairs are considered as enemies of the state due to them being a foreign criminal organization.

But if you ask me, contacting the Gallic Navy will be only beneficial. The Gallic navy's snub craft is one of the best all over the Sirus due to the snub shape and speed. Of course, there is a risk, but I seek closer connections with our government. The Maquis, over the years, is getting weakened. The council funded their fleet, after all. In no time, there will be no Maquis. They are limited to resources, and their snub craft is no matched to the superior Lynx.

But we can help Maquis with payment, comprendre? Selling the Gallic Navy's snub to Maquis for a price, it will be beneficial for us. We are getting paid, and we gain a strong snub craft from our government.
If we fly criminal's ships, we will have the representation of being criminals. And we want to represent ourselves as lawful, not some sort of menace. Do you understand, Madam?

In addition, We can establish a communication link to the Crayter Republic and work on our relations with them.

Pierre Allard

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - JojKyLizaLe - 04-09-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Paoli Angeli
Recipient: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Subject: Cargo Runs

Saluti, Principal.

M/V:Tahtiherra is at your disposal. Currently running to New Berlin and returning with "supplies" for Monaco.

Cun Rispettu,
Paoli Angeli

[Image: L2pLV7W.jpg]

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LordBuglette - 04-15-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Ghjuvan Lazare
Recipient: Unione Corse
Subject: Patrol Log

Today I joined on a patrol with Aigle-2 and Emily in the Provence system. Not long into the patrol, we encountered an MND agent known as "Schloigt" flying an Oder class Rheinland gunboat. Though the gunboat was rather insignificant, he claimed to be hiding from... "Bretonnnians"... A Rheinland Agent, hiding in Gallia, from the Brets.

What happened next was even more chaotic, as a Nomad battleship appeared and engaged us. We were able to take it down with the quick arrival and assistance of the GSB Battleship, Renaissance. Shortly after "Schloigt" was destroyed by the Renaissance as well.

That's all I have to report for now, I certainly need a drink after that one, I'll be on Argenton if you need me.

Ghjuvan Lazare

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - JojKyLizaLe - 05-01-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Équipier Paoli Angeli
Recipient: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Subject: Re-Supply

Bonghjournu, Principale.

Martinique has been re-supplied to full capacity with help for the work to begin. Here is what I delivered:

[Image: VzZyioz.png?1]

I took about 25 trips, but the hard part is done.

Équipier Paoli Angeli

[Image: ooCUedU.png?1]

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - LegendOfTheWolf - 05-03-2021

Principià a trasmissione

The Unione Corse

Internal Communication

Sender: Capitaine Emily Andersoni
Recipient: High Command
Subject: Potential Associate - Potential Business Partner

Members of the Corse, I'd like to hereby request we treat Evelyn Taylor with the respect we show to each other. This pilot has continuously shown her combat skills, and the ability to work alongside our hunters and patrols. I have granted her a room on Argenton, let's ensure Evelyn isn't tempted to bounty us instead.

Principal Orsini and Principal Alard, this may be a wild goose chase, but I'd thought I'd mention it if your wishes are to expand into Liberties Black Market trade. I stopped a Universal Shipping convoy in Lorraine just to learn of their intentions, and something interesting popped up. Attaching logs now....

Logs Wrote:[03.05.2021 02:33:15] [*USI*]San.Jose: Is there... something that we could do to perhaps... foster amicable relations with the UC and its allies for a smooth visit?
[03.05.2021 02:33:20] [*USI*]San.Jose: Transport of goods whilst here?
[03.05.2021 02:33:52] UC~Emily.Anderson: Hmm...
[03.05.2021 02:34:10] [*USI*]San.Jose: Perhaps delivery of essential goods to a base in need?
[03.05.2021 02:34:36] UC~Emily.Anderson: Maybe... at some point. But for the time being, we're content with our supplies...
[03.05.2021 02:34:51] UC~Emily.Anderson: Though I'll remember your offer...
[03.05.2021 02:34:52] [*USI*]San.Jose: Very well then. We thank you for your courteous warning
[03.05.2021 02:35:01] UC~Emily.Anderson: Ofcourse, if you spot any Outcasts. Let us know.
[03.05.2021 02:35:07] UC~Emily.Anderson: We do enjoy a good hunt *smiles*
[03.05.2021 02:35:19] [*USI*]San.Jose: We will indeed. The Outcasts are no friends of ours
[03.05.2021 02:35:32] UC~Emily.Anderson: Then I'm sure we can be of service to each other then.
[03.05.2021 02:35:58] [*USI*]Philadelphia: Do also keep a pilot by the name of Cmdr.Stormpilot in mind. A former investor of ours, he is quite capable of procuring certain... commodities... out of secure locations in New York.
[03.05.2021 02:36:19] UC~Emily.Anderson: Oh?
[03.05.2021 02:36:29] UC~Emily.Anderson: I'll keep that in mind...
[03.05.2021 02:36:30] [*USI*]Philadelphia: But naturally, nothing that USI could condone.
[03.05.2021 02:36:36] UC~Emily.Anderson: Naturally.

Maybe this is something to keep in mind, they have offered supplies, as well as a possible contact within Liberty to acquire goods. I doubt we will be able to ensure their security within Gallia, it is a potential business partner non the less. I'll leave this information in your capable hands.

Captataine Anderson, Logging off.
Report complete.

E.Anderson

Fine di a trasmissione

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Kherty - 05-03-2021

[Image: RpYMkwY.gif]
[Image: LHbOM0L.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Unione Corse
SENDER: Unione Corse Haut Commandement
SUBJECT: New directive

Bonghjornu, members of the Unione Corse

This is the High Command. A decision has been made.
Following the mishap during the operation targeted at the ZhonghuaGuyongJun Fortress, and in order to remain in good standing for the Gallic Government, the following changes has been made.

Directive Wrote:--- BEGIN MESSAGE ---

The Maquis are to be hunted by us, in order to reach a value of 250 millions, relative to the Gallic Union Bounty Board.
Correct your IFF systems accordingly.

--- END MESSAGE ---

That is all for now.

Haut Commandement

TRANSMISSION ENDS