Discovery Gaming Community
Unione Corse - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Gallia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Forum: Unione Corse (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=641)
+----- Thread: Unione Corse - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=186877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Lucien Sarti - 10-04-2021

[Image: 3bdff1dab4a7fc26d2af08b85611169b.gif]
[Image: WKby1LV.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

RECIPIENT: High Command
SENDER: ✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte Lucien Sarti
ENCRYPTION: Moyen
SUBJECT: Omega-48 and Sirian embargo - golden opportunities?

Saluti,

Embargo
The so called Sirian "Embargo" can be a golden opportunity. It has zero impact on us as we rely on smuggling routes anyways. Perhaps it is time to work with the Union more closely when it comes to "normal" trade from Sirius, deliver what Gallic corporations cannot, at a large premium of course. Hell, we can even (ab)use our simple minded friends the Brigands and Maquisards to do the work for us, deliver the commodities we ask of them from Sirius at normal prices and then just move them to their enemies within the Union, pocketing the premiums for ourselves at little to no risk!

Omega-48
Seems like a new opportunity in Sirius has opened up. The Omega-48 system is a massive, lawfless and chaotic one yet bustling with traffic brought there by the abundant resources. The only "lawful" forces seem to be the Core that seemed to be very keen on distributing Nox for profit in the past, and scarce Bretonian and Rheinlander military patrols.

Domestic Officers in the Gallic Navy itsef enjoy Nox, it is hard to believe some far away from home soldiers from Sirian houses wouldn't be open to some relaxation.

The great news is that no Outcasts seem to be present, nor is Cardamine wide spread in the region! This is a pristine opportunity where we could take advantage of the chaos and lawlesness to widen our drug spreading influence. I have scouted the area and found buyers on the desolate Planet Gran Canaria . The world is buzzing with news of the docking ring being rebuilt, this might lead to population incrase, population who's drug habits we could influence, and watch our market grow hand in hand with Gran Canaria's restoration.

Right now Gran Canaria is still in trouble, we can build goodwill with the Zoners by moving refugee belongings from Lanzarote station to Canberra Star City. But those same people we help may return, and be open to us and Nox in return.

Currently the market value of Nox on Gran Canaria is 4,844 credits per unit. And if we play our cards right, with pretending to be friends to the right people while quietly getting rid of the wrong ones in the shadows, we might spread Nox to all groups that operate in the region much like we have in Gallia.

Lucien Sarti

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Groshyr - 10-19-2021

[Image: jL7TSjK.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Principal Orsini
Sender: Conseiller Charles Simon
Source: Planet Marseille, Provence
Subject: Sisu Jaegers and Omer Darche

Congratulations, mon ami, we got some visitiors and potential competitor.

I'll begin from begining: I was having my rest in space in my fighter, not far from Marseille, when a Bounty Hunter fighter appeared from Ile-de-France Jump Gate and in no time started a contact, thinking I'm but a local. Well, I played such and even offered to visit my enterprise, you know. So, it appears that some Rheinland-originating group of Bounty Hunters willing to cooperate with the Union government -- up for you to decide what to do, but I'd keep them around for blaming if any of our delicate work be compromised to disclosure. Sounds like something what we did already in the past, isn't it?

Another case is some retired Royal Navy soldier or whatever returned to Gallia. I don't really get who he is and what he's looking for but whatever, get it too, I don't want to bother figuring out what is what.

Hope you can spare a minut and visit me, I got some wine to share.

Charles Simon
Conseiller

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Groshyr - 10-22-2021

[Image: PfcJ97g.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Subject: Sarti's IQ & Poor Nomad

I have no idea what stuff he cracks but he's obviously high - I'm about your Sarti guy, from Splusiones. I see no connection between Nomads in Omicron Lost, Outcasts and Gallia in one sentence using sh*t he sprew out, unless there is some stuff I must take in order to "extend consciousness" or whatever. Keep an eye at him, what if he's taking not only Nox ocassionally but something heavier, up to Cardamine?

The second case is that Nomad we bullied into oblivion, I feel even a little sorry, although doubt we'd see any mercy from space neon jellyfish. Just for note - we don't go there ever again, really. Send Sparti if you want, or these stupid Maquis, since it seems they are ready for any work we give them, or, I dunno, someone else. I am feeling that girl about visiting Omicrons ever 'gain - f*ck it.

Also, here's the photo in sunglasses. Enjoy it, sweetie.

Charles Simon
Conseiller

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Erremnart - 10-22-2021

[Image: NaaMygP.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Principal Orsini, Charles Simon
Sender: Initié Jeanette Navarre
Subject: Initiation

I know that as a new gal I should be nice, shy and polite... but I am never going to the damned Omicrons ever again! My head still rings, body is shaking and I am not sure how I am going to sleep. NEVER AGAIN! With that out of my system...

What will be my new task now - with all seriousness? I am pretty much useless in combat as you have clearly seen. That thing was chewing through my nanobots and batteries faster that I could count. And I am greedy and can count very fast.

Is there anything needed to be done - without aliens - pretty please?

PS: Nice sunglasses, handy for a grazing.

Jeanette Navarre
Initié

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Groshyr - 10-24-2021

[Image: PfcJ97g.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Subject: A Rabbit

Do you like my rabbit?

Charles Simon
Conseiller

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Kherty - 10-24-2021

[Image: PhD1GVg.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Acolyte Lucien Sarti, Conseiller Charles Simon and Initiée Jeanette Navarre
Sender: Principal Alfredo Orsini
Source: Cannes Resort Station, Provence
Subject: Great job everyone

Saluti,

Great job everyone.

Merci, M. Sarti for your insights in the Sirian Worlds. We should probably send a few tonnes of "merchandise" to Gran Canaria; it seems like they need it, same for all Sirian soldiers - everyone want Nox! Keep up the good work si?

Madame Navarre, It seems your initiation was quite the show, am I right, Madame? Hehehe. I am glad you were here and while you did fly away the first time, you didn't the second time, which I find great even if you didn't engage much. I can't confirm nor deny that there will not be any more missions in the Omicrons but, you were great - I'll see if we can find a transport or a gunboat for you in the near future. A "test selling" in Gran Canaria might be a good second mission for you, what do you think?

Charles, mon ami, I wonder what kind of business these two had in Provence. As you said, it would be great to keep these around if we ever need to blame someone for our actions. Also, these might impede our own bounty hunting business. Let's keep a tab on them and see what would they do in Gallia. And yes, he is most likely high, like most of us at that point. I must agree that this was quite the show, but this'll bring us some cash. One less space squid, and a few millions more for us.

Sin'à tandu.

P.S.: Love the photo.
P.P.S.: Yes, Charles, I like your rabbit. Très mignon. Meet me at Cannes Resort Station, Room 306.

Alfredo Orsini
Principal

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Erremnart - 10-24-2021

[Image: NaaMygP.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Sender: Initié Jeanette Navarre
Subject: Near future

Well, not overly excited about some alien hunting, Principal. Their 'speech' or whatever it is called send me the chills through my body. I still recall it as it happened just few hours ago. I haven't signed up for that kind of job anyway - I plan to retire one day on some sunny planet with my mind intact to enjoy all my spoils and smuggling is much more compatible with this goal of mine. I will gladly leave alien busting to some more crazier folks than I - like those Coremen or Order agents.

Gran Canaria sounds much better than Edge Worlds - just give me the right keys for the right ship and off I go... or... you can just point me to the right ship and I will jump start it without keys.

Jeanette Navarre
Initié

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Blanc Rouge - 11-09-2021

[Image: pLnx9ZH.png]

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Recipient: Publiquement
Sender: Intermédiaire Édouard René "Blanc-Rouge" Blanqui
Source: La Joliette, Marseille
Subject: Who is responsible?

Bonu dopu meziornu,

To whom it may concern.

Name's Édouard René Blanqui, alias Blanc-Rouge. I am intermediator from Comission and Families, ya' know, yer' real bosses?

I can see, that you're having great time up there. Ya'll probably all cozy, and feelin' like you're on the top of the world. Great for you. Ya'll running prosperous operations, not gonna underplay it here, great job, crew.

Now, who's the smart sumb*tch, the non-apologetic moron, who had absolutely great idea, that Maquisards are great 'partners in crime' and we should conduct business with them?

After Lorraine f*ck-up, Comission down here finds out that some sluggers from the space-side were working with them, and sh*t's hittin' the fan now for you. Let's say - Families are not happy. And I'll explain now why, and I'll try to be eloquent.

That little bedplay with Maquis of yours, you calling them 'allies', ye' know, supplying them, extorting stuff with them an' such? Those rabid dogs create huge mess in Lorraine, which is all over the news, right'o? Union is going to look into it. And they'll find your little dirty fingerprints all over the place, and the sticky results of your from jerking off Maquisards. Their spotlight will be on Marseille, and I'll remind you - Union brough a big piece of theirs, called Cassard, to our neighborhood, and they'll start asking funny questions to Families, doing funny moves with that piece. And no one down here wants that, no one likes the noose tying up on their necks. This is why Families wants someone to get shafted for that, by association. Now, who's gonna be a good little goat - this is for you to decide, but I'll also explain few things as well.

Guerini and Mondoloni families wanted all yer' crew to get drowned in Marseille's waters, and start the operations from anew. Barbieri and Orsini proposed somethin' more friendlier - just quietly shank yer' Commandement, and get over with it. Ave Maria, table of Francisci, Carbone, Campanella and the whole Brise de mer families voted to give you slap on the wrist, and shaft someone so Union can get their pound of flesh and forget about that little incident of ours. Aye? Easy 'nough. And Families also decided, that they want more involvement in space-side Corse matters, so that's why I am here.

Now, lil' lesson in history, why Maquis are not our friends, nor our allies, nor our pets and not our concern. Ya' see, Maqi' for time immemorial were dealing only in one thing - violence, and violence indiscriminately. Old space-side higher-ups had biz' goin' with Maqi' for sole reason - keep royalists occupied, because bombs are good distraction from the Nox' flow and some of your more delicate stuff happenin' in Core systems, but when Conseil dropped hunk of theirs on Marseille, Comission and Families came to the scene - we came to the scene. Ya'll remember, right'o, the underwater megapolises'n'stuff, aye? Priorities changed from then. Maquis were a tools, now they are hinderance, and help me Gods, if these morons get any resemblence of proper firepower and influence - they'll make things so much more inconvenient. F*ckin' learn to read news, and make habit of lookin' into things more deeper, than just readin' the titles - Maqi' are terrorists, crazy sumb*tches with some red influence on the side, now they got Conseil dumbies, who actually know, how to hold piece. These f*ckers are ballistic. And if they shaft Union so hard, that they'll get a solid ground - we'll be their on their menu next. So don't. F*cking. Help them. Use them, 'lright, force them to bomb something that'll be cool for us, I dunno', tax-collecting ministry or 'sum s*it, a couplee, a two, three - be smart, if you can. But don't give them pieces, don't bring their c*ap on our doorstep, if ya' have some sluggers who feel sorry for the bastards and want to keep them close - I'd like to see their bodies floatin' by the noon.

Comission and Families are now keeping a very close eye on your operations, and I'll be their mouthpiece from Marseilles. Let's rehearse - get a scapegoat, root out Maqi' supporters, be ready for possible changes, cus' we've got some great ideas for you guys. But really, ya' f*cked up, and I am here to help you to clear this mess, so we're forced to work together. So let's cooperate, like a good colleagues, and we'll be drinkin' wine and cognac all day long by the end of this. Now, wash yer' hands, yuppies, cus' they gonna get dirty.

À bona notte, ladies.

Blanc-Rouge
Intermédiaire

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Lucien Sarti - 11-10-2021

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Sender: ✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte Lucien Sarti
Source: Provence
Subject: Sirian technology

Saluti, on one of my Sirian Outcast hunting expeditions I have came into contact with a group know as the Zoners. They operate vessels called "Busterd" which impressed me greatly. OSI's Bob Kelso told me where to get it, and with my bounty money I have purchased one of these vessels.

It was christened Juggernaut.

It marries defensive and offensive capabilities with comfort. These Outcasts that I've captured and taken to Monaco won't be comfortable any time soon however.

Lucien Sarti
✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte

MESSAGGI FINITI

RE: Unione Corse - Message Dump - Lucien Sarti - 11-11-2021

U MESSAGGIU INIZIA

Sender: ✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte Lucien Sarti
Source: Tau-23
Subject: Kusari

Saluti,

There is some new Kusarian Group, =KUI= - unlike the rest of Kusari that seems to be suspitious of us they seem to be well inclined.

Together we have managed to force retreat of an Outcast gunboat.

It is very bad for our business that the Kusari Naval Forces and Kusari Police treat as hostiles or at the very least do not let us use their bases. It might be a challenge, but the way may lead through the Kusari Office of Intelligence that seem to be neutral inclined. Using our usual bag of tricks on them could potentially lead to finally getting full access to Kusarian legal markets and beyond.

Contact in Liberty
I have also ventured into Liberty, their local Maquis of sorts seem to be quite powerful unlike the Gallic ones as they won a battle against the local law enforcement:

I decided to test to see if we could abuse them for our own ends much like we do the other rebels - currently I am in the process of pushing Nox on them and see if they can distribute it further. It might finally be the in we need to get into Libertonian markets. Working alongside Crayter and OSC has been beneficial to slowing down the Outcasts, the time must come however when Nox becomes a true widespread passtime in the house, and we need distribution channells for that.

Lucien Sarti
✠⟨⟨ | Acolyte

MESSAGGI FINITI