Discovery Gaming Community
To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman (/showthread.php?tid=186930)

To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Aereon - 03-21-2021

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Rick Masters
To: Alpha-EX
Subject: Ship Upgrades

Good Day to you Alpha-EX

I Trust you are all faring well and in good health, thought I'm not sure if that relevant to an AI such as yourself

The Name’s Rick Masters, Subdirector of Triton Expeditions, Captain of the ship known tagged as the OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman.

When Cait told me I'd be contacting an AI directly, well that was a shocker, and the fact that my ship is getting an upgrade...well I was ecstatic.

Now since I'm handing my ship over to you for this, I wanted to add a Small request as well, for the Amour on my ship to get the AI Treatment as well , now for this I'm happy to Provide you with not just a Shipload of Iridium ore, but a shipload of Hull segments, as well I trust that should the trick ?

I'll request one the Slaves Employees under me to bring a transport with the Hull-segments, Let just say I know a Place for Iridium ore and that ship has Unique ways of storing this - Don't tell Cait though, she may very well kill me for carrying "Dirty Ore" in a Liner, do AI's even understand Death I wonder ?

Whilst I'm not overly phased about the Radiation due to growing up in a God Forsaken System with a Neutron Star Spewing Unholy amounts of it 24/7, I Suspect Cait may kill me for even attempting it.

As such if all is acceptable we shall meet you in Orbit of Planet Gammu , I shall then Take my Shuttle and leave your Drone's to takeover the Auto Pilot System for my ship, I assume they can do that ? If one of your Transports can also meet us we can transfer the Hull-segments over to you in Space without the need to dock.

respectfully yours

Rick Masters
Subdirector of Triton Expeditions
OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: MMDSuhr.png]

RE: To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Elvinos2003 - 03-21-2021

:::: Incoming Tranmission ::::

**System: 100%**

To: Rick Master

[Image: tumblr_o9cftouPXq1rpco88o1_540.gifv]

Salutation human,

We understand your request. A transport call sign |AI|-AIV-Procyon will be launch into space for the transfer sequence and yes, we can play with your auto pilot to land your ship on our planet. I must warn you. The upgrates that will be made will make some jealous within the other house: Liberty, Bretonia, Gallia, Kusari and Rheinland. We will try to put our technology compatible with your ship. We will warn you when it is done.

:::: End of the Tranmission ::::

RE: To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Elvinos2003 - 03-22-2021

Subject: Your Pilgrim Liner

Salutation human,

Since yesterday, your Pilgrim was been inspected carefully. We saw many problems on it so we completely disassembled your liner. We also made a new kind of alloy for its hull, but the physic was like our ship so we wondered what we could do to change that... And the solution was this one: put the old one on the new one. Like this, your ship will be not considered as ''an allien'' one. It looks the same as yesterday, but inside, it is an other story. Because inside, it looks exactly the Gammu style so I suppose we need to hide this, but we are not humans so we don't know about ''decoration stuffs'' Also, the powercore has been changed. The final task has come. Does it fly? That's what we will see.

RE: To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Aereon - 03-22-2021

Good Day to you Alpha-EX

Rick here, Wonderful to hear the news and that all is going as expected.

Don't worry at all about the Interior, do what you have to do, I have Team of Slaves Employees in my department that can handle re-decorating.

Well Cheers to all your hard work so far, if I see you on one of our liners, Drinks on me - Assuming you can process "alcohol" that is.

Look forward to the end result.

respectfully yours

Rick Masters
OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman

RE: To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Elvinos2003 - 03-23-2021

Saluation human,

Since your transmission, we began the last task. We have made some modifications too because due of the new powercore, the engines that were part of your vessel, we replaced them for the AI's one, but we did the necessary to hide this. In other words, beside to not show the flames like our vessels do, we activated an option that add the flames. However, I should warn you. Also due of the new powercore, there is an AI that mentions the problems and or a welcome message like: ''Welcome aboard Rick Master... All systems online....'' You can modify the voice and I ensure you that AI can't take control of your ship. The ship will be in the orbit of our planet. The AI will recognize you so it will open the sasse for you.

RE: To Alpha-EX | From OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman - Aereon - 03-26-2021

Good Day to you Alpha-EX

Rick here,.

I took a Shuttle to collect my ship this evening.

Needles to say you have far outdone my expectations, Job well done.

I Highly appreciate the extra features, they are most useful, you've truly helped create a very interesting Hybrid.

I'm sure I'll return once the new Onboard Virtual Assistant advises it's time for a Service again...

This of course puts you in a very favourable and powerful position as now you are the Sole being capable of High Level repairs and supply of my ship.

Now if you'll excuse me time to see what these AI engines can really do. *Rick Grins*

respectfully yours

Rick Masters
OS&C|TE-Flying-Dutchman