Discovery Gaming Community
From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott (/showthread.php?tid=186970)

From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Pleasuration - 03-22-2021

[Image: TEST33.png]

To: Mike.Walcott
Subject: Gold Mining

Greetings to Mike Walcott,

I am Mr Pleasuration and I have a proposition for you if you are interested. Ulster Station has been setup quite recently for our services to supply traders around Sirius, which remains our main priority at Ulster. We simply require your independent services as a Gold provider and shipper to the Ulster installation in the Dublin system. In return for supplying us with this Gold ore, we will reward you, as stated below:

Here is what we offer:
2000$ Each - For 20,000 Units of Gold ore delivered to Ulster Station (Trade Value: 40,000,000)
Plus a bonus of 1000$ (Total Contract Value: 60,000,000)

Our installation is in dire need of capable miners and logistic vessels, and we believe you are the right person for the job, from your outstanding service in Bretonia already for a while now, making you the ideal candidate for our growing installation. Should all go well, we will look further into future negotiations.

So this is what we propose, and we would be happy to hear from you regarding this matter and negotiate to the terms for you.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration
Director of Ulster Station

RE: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Unity - 03-22-2021

[Image: test.png]
To: Ulster Station

Dear Mr Pleasuration,

Thank you for getting in touch with my services. I am indeed interested by your proposal for the supplying and logistical support for Ulster station, and i agree to these terms. I will be making deliveries asoon as possible, so expect some Gold ore with your staff shortly.

These terms are what we agree to and we will make sure these items are delivered speedily but with great care. We would also be happy to hear from you regarding future contracts.

Current Status:

Deliveries made: (In Units of x542)

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]

Deliveries made: (In Units of x244)

[1] [2]

Total Delivered: 20,000 Units

Yours Sincerly

Mike.Walcott
Captain of the Uttoxeter

RE: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Unity - 03-25-2021

Dear Mr Pleasuration,

The contract is complete and either the ore is awaiting dispatch or has already been acquired from your customers. Pleasure doing business, awaiting bonus for the completed mission, should everything be in order.

Godspeed and good luck out there.

Yours Sincerly

Mike.Walcott
Captain of the Uttoxeter

RE: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Pleasuration - 03-25-2021

Greetings to you again Mr Walcott
I have confirmed and verified every Gold Ore delivery report from you and everything looks in order.
Thank you very much for all your help, we appreciate it very much. Pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to future business with such an outstanding miner like yourself. May your good mining business prosper super much...

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

RE: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Pleasuration - 03-26-2021

We received many new clients that desperately needs lots of Gold Ore from Ulster Station but as you can imagine, all Ulster Station's Gold Ore was sold out that you mined for us earlier and we are in dire need of lets say 50 000 Gold Ore and we need it as fast as possible and we know how reliable you are when it comes to speedy and efficient Gold Ore mining services.
Would you please mind the needed 50 000 Gold Ore units for us and we would pay you well for your troubles like the last time?
Please let us know if you can help as again.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

RE: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Unity - 03-26-2021

Dear Mr Pleasuration,

It is very nice you got back in touch with myself once again. Indeed, i am pleased your installation is doing remarkable work so far, and i am happy to offer my services for Ulster again. I shall be ready to deploy to the mining zone when your installation has need for me, until then i wish you well.

Current Status:

Mining made: (In Units of x5000)

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

Total Delivered: 50,000 Units

Yours Sincerly

Mike.Walcott
Captain of the Uttoxeter

RE: From: Ulster Station || To: Mike.Walcott - Pleasuration - 03-26-2021

We received and verified that you have indeed Delivered 50 000 Gold Ore to Ulster Station and we are as always so very grateful for your invaluable mining services and hope and pray you have a awesome day forward and have a very blessed mining business like none other.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration