Discovery Gaming Community
To: NSE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: NSE (/showthread.php?tid=186972)

To: NSE - Jaina Wheeler - 03-22-2021

[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Nebula Shipping
Subject: Introductions, Cleveland Station, Heat Sinks

Good day!

my name is Jaina and I am contacting you for Bristol Constructions. We have recently begun our most ambitious project yet, within the Pennsylvania system.

With Cleveland Station, Bristol is getting ready for deeper exploration in the independent worlds as well as a mining colony on Planet Hallam. To give more power to... well pretty much everything, we need a large shipment of Heat Sinks. Preferably Bretonian made but we can make any kind work really. Would NSE be able to deliver 40,000 cargo units within a fairly short timeframe?
Please let me know how much this would cost us.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends

RE: To: NSE - Sakura Takahashi - 03-23-2021

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: 3adfe2bfa6b25ee4f54202c2e665c247.png]
[Image: 17dde8fdb5ba60f5-loop-tumblr-featured-gi...dd5587.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄
- RECIPIENT »» Jaina Wheeler
- SENDER »» Sakura 咲良 Takahashi
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Cleveland Station, Heat Sinks

Greetings Ms. Jaina Wheeler,
Bristol Constructions Representative,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected company. My name is Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express Global Operation Manager. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to negotiate the requested Heat sinks contract. We are glad to have contracts and business from installations and companies located at the Liberty space. We did not have any business at the Liberty space so it's a pleasure to have you as our first liberty contractor.

The NSE members of the board welcome your contract and business. We can deliver the requested 40,000 crates of Heat sinks to your installation as soon as possible which might take few days. We would like to request the following information so we can deliver your requested contract successfully. We would like to know the exact location of the Cleveland station in the Pennsylvania system. We also would like to inform you that our shipping master is willing to deliver each crate of heatsinks for 3,000 credits only instead of the usual 3,500 prices which we used to ask for. We would like to request the addition of our badge, NSE|= to your docking permission list so our transports can be able to dock to your installation

I will wait for your reply as soon as possible and thank you very much for choosing the NSE logistics company for delivering your goods.

Have a good day Ms. Wheeler

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]

RE: To: NSE - Jaina Wheeler - 03-23-2021

Incoming Transmission

Good day!

I'm glad to meet you and hope this works out! Docking on Cleveland is open to anyone and of course it is to you. The price is very agreeable and I will have the price set for arriving vessels soon.

I look forward to seeing your ships arrive soon.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends

RE: To: NSE - Sakura Takahashi - 03-26-2021

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

It is me one more time, Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express Global Operation Manager. I am here to inform you that 50% of your contract has been delivered to the Cleveland Station. A batch of 20,000 Heat Sinks just arrived to your respected docking master and the NSE logistics department attached digital documents for each delivery.

[Image: NSE-logo-mask.png]

Bretonia Mining & Fabrication

The NSE logistic department has initiated the dispatch of another 20,000 Heat Sinks and the shipments should arrive as soon as possible. We would like to thank you for your business and patience, and we are always looking forward to establishing more business with Bristol and Cleveland Station.

Have a good evening Ms. Wheeler

RE: To: NSE - Sakura Takahashi - 03-28-2021

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

It is me one more time, Sakura 咲良 Takahashi, Nebula Shipping Express Global Operation Manager. I am here to inform you that 100% of your contract has been delivered to the Cleveland Station. A batch of 20,000 Heat Sinks just arrived at your respected docking master and the NSE logistics department attached digital documents for each delivery. Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to establishing more contracts with your respected corporation.

[Image: NSE-logo-mask.png]

Bristol Constructions & Manufacturing

Have a good day Ms. Wheeler

RE: To: NSE - Jaina Wheeler - 04-01-2021

Incoming Transmission

Good day!

First I would like to thank you fort the swift execution of this contract. I hope it went without trouble.

Soon we can move on to build the actual station's frame from this depot and offer you and everyone else the option to pick up Helium and other resources from the Independent Worlds from Cleveland.

I'll contact you again should we need further materials from Bretonia.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends