Discovery Gaming Community
To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry (/showthread.php?tid=187199)

To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Shell - 04-02-2021

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Yoko.Kayabuki.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 142e.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 13d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

To whomsoever is in charge at the moment.

It looks like Liberty just had quite the flurry of imported Cardamine, a real rush of it. With it dying down some there was an oddity spotted we would now like to bring up.

During a sudden combative situation against bounty hunters and other units that would attempt to clip the flow of cardamine, our sensors couldn't help but pick up that one of your operatives, codenamed "Blackjack", was using one of our HX7-F4S "Vindicator" fighter models. Looking through our database very oddly shows a lack of any agreement, sale, or conversation about your crews using our ships.

Share any agreement or give explanation as to how this has come to be. We anticipate your answer.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Hemlocke - 04-02-2021

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): <|>- Lane Hackers -<|>
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Encryption: <|> Howling Night <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"Hackers.... fun."

"I really don't like talking with you pricks, I'll try my best to keep this short."

"I don't know if anyone told you, but the orange treaty no longer stands. You can openly use our weaponry and vessels if you so wish, and I don't know how that pill poppin' gambling addicted moron got his hands on one of your ships, but quite frankly. So long as the rogue in question flies my banner, works towards the continued way of life for the Rogues, the Hackers, and the Outcasts, he could fly a mechanical rainbow fear turkey that screeches "THAT'S SOME GOOD SH*T" every time he fires a weapon, and I still. Would not. Care."

"This isn't some university on Manhattan, shove bureaucracy in my face, you'll get shot for it."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Mildred Wolfe - 04-02-2021

...Professor.Mildred.Wolfe.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: MYSIwwp.png][Image: 6w.png]
[Image: 10w.png][Image: 20w.png][Image: 34w.png][Image: 43w.png]

Buenos tardes,

I couldn't count the number of times I've helped your pilots out when they needed the extra "hand" so to speak. We've been on very good terms for some time now, I don't know what makes you so anxious to spit in the face of a treaty that's been in place since likely before your existence as a "leader". Sure, the treaty has been forgone in some areas, but that has mainly boiled down to Maltesian capital vessels entering our turf - not stealing technology without permission.

I don't know what the Lane Hackers have done to make you so bitter, but I have two questions: Why have you decided to void the treaty now? And are you certain you want to continue down this path?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network....hack.terminated...

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Hemlocke - 04-02-2021

Transmission received

"Another one..."

"The treaty was never signed by my people, vassals that seek to hinder those that allow them to exist are cruising for extinction, the only people we answer to are the Outcasts. Your treaty has been void since before Petra Swanson ever formed this pack. If you seek to spark hostilities with me simply because I refuse to recognize your legitimacy as any authority over me or my pack, then I will answer in kind."

"In my life there has only ever been a single hacker that I respected. Because she realized that in order to gain respect, you must earn it, she earned mine. You, are not that hacker and until you prove to be anything other than than the two-faced snakes you are to me, you will not have my respect. However, should you make any hostile movements, I will expose your transgressions to the Outcasts. I'm sure they will agree with me that aiding the Xeno Alliance, is quite the hostile act. Even if you do not aid them any longer, you were directly responsible for letting them spiral out of control as they have, and you are to blame for that strike against Rochester. A problem that has grown so great, that the Outcasts have deemed it necessary to come to Liberty to push them back themselves, instead of simply relying on us. I do believe that aiding an enemy that strikes against our very lifeline goes against the orange treaty, does it not?"

"We have never been on good terms, we tolerate you at most."

"Incur my wrath at your own peril, wench."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Mildred Wolfe - 04-03-2021

...uploading.data...

Buenos tardes,

Look at that. The Outcasts have reached out to us both, maybe I can solve this issue right here and right now. We don't have to be on less than tolerable terms unless you make it that way, and for both our group's sakes I think you should reconsider this line of thought.

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Hemlocke - 04-03-2021

Transmission received

"You don't seem very smart, of course they invited you, I threatened to tell them if you don't behave, until then they won't know unless they ask."

"Push it, I beg you."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Hemlocke - 04-04-2021

Transmission received

"Mildred"

"You still haven't arrived on Ames yet, so I figured I'd drop this here. Our little disagreement aside, one of my boys found an old public broadcast from the UN|, and we've responded accordingly. The UN| has denied the whole thing, dropped some sort of novel in the feed and I had Montes tell them to eat sh*t and die. Supposedly there was some sort of scuffle in Texas already."

"I still like Libertonians more than Rheinlanders."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

<|>

Transmission terminated

RE: To: Liberty Rogues [R]- | Inquiry - Mildred Wolfe - 04-05-2021

...uploading.data...

Buenos tardes,

This is the same group providing you with the gun you have pointed to our heads over a single ship being taken from us. You have the magic words to get the crowd spooked, but you don't have the context. I'm more than happy to provide the context, this took place so long ago now, and had no influence on the events at Rochester.

I don't really care about race or nationality, the Unioner situation comes from lack of trust. You'll see. I anticipate they're begging you for mercy now, but they'll go back to what they were doing in a matter of weeks.

I'm leaving Leiden now. Please return the ship you took from us. If you want to use our craft and our weapons, we can work something out afterwards or during this meeting. Capiche?