Discovery Gaming Community
To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus (/showthread.php?tid=187256)

To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Zentor - 04-04-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

COMM-ID: Tarik Torren
RECIPIENT: Freight Operations of the Taus
SUBJECT: Lucrative Mining Opportunities
[Image: 06ftE2l.png]

To those companies that primarily operate in and around the Tau Region, my name is Tarik Torren, Captain of the Sagarmatha-class battlecruiser Sycorax and Prospector General of the Borneo Mining Syndicate. The Syndicate of late has suffered from a lack of hauling vessels and pilots as much was lost during the Outcast incursion of the Taus (commonly called Operation Orange Hammer). We are sending out a general broadcast request seeking new, potential trade partners in aiding us on our mining operations, namely of Niobium Ore.

Our operations I assure you are highly efficient and we posess capable mining fleets in good standing order but often times do not have sufficient freight vessels for bringing minerals collected in Tau 23 and other systems to our numerous storage facilities. We are therefore paying a premium to willing and capable freight pilots that can form a consistant affiliate fleet. Those accepted will be given access to a special, dedicated channel to notify you as new jobs arise and are available.

If you or your affiliates operates in this region, please contact us on this channel for further details.
Potential partners must have a reputation in decent to good standing with the Independent Miners Guild.

Thank You for your time,

[Image: CsMUY2e.png]
Tarik Torren,
Captain of CV Sycorax
Borneo Mining Syndicate

RE: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Kherty - 04-08-2021

[Image: 18Yf0xE.png]
[Image: LHbOM0L.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Borneo Mining Syndicate
SENDER: Principal Alfredo Orsini
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
SUBJECT: RE: Lucrative Mining Opportunities

Monsieur Torren,

While we are not a freight company per se, I believe we can help you on this one.
The Gallic Union offering us permits to fly larger vessels; therefore, the Unione Corse can work with you.

I see great potential in future bilateral cooperation between the Unione Corse and your Syndicate, if this operation succeed.

Please reply me with the details about this operation.

Cordialement.

Principal Alfredo Orsini

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Aereon - 04-08-2021

[Image: gXichra.png]

Greetings Mr Torren

Murdock Mcflanagen on behalf of Gateway Shipping ,pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

*Murdock Light his Cigar*

Now It's been some time since we've heard any major trade activity out of Tau regions, so when I came across this transmission of yours, I was quite intrigued.

We have worked Closely with the Guild in the Past and we recently assisted the Administration of Makassar Station in Tau23, as such our reputation should still be in good overall standing with the Guild.

Please do provide us with more details.

-Murdock out

[Image: e6eUPdG.png]

RE: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Zentor - 04-08-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Principal Alfredo Orsini of the Unione Corse

Greetings Principal Orsini,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The Syndicate has heard of the Corse mainly by the luxury liner operating near our assets in Tau 44 but know little else, but that you stand in good reputation with the Gallic Union is reassurance enough to conduct business.

To begin with, BMS is in need of haulers that would aid our miners in bringing in ore to our local modular storage facilities in Tau 23. We will grant you access to our affiliates channel wherein you will be notified when our mining fleets have been deployed to harvest material. Should you be available to rendesvous with our miners afield, we will pay you a premium of 2,000 SC for each ton delivered to the storage facility Makassar Station, with whom we have a close partnership.

Should you accept this offer, we might also be able to put in a good word with our friends at Makassar and potentially other stations we have close relationships with that may prove beneficial to your organization in future.

The Syndicate has many other projects and opportunities planned that we might be able to involve the Unione Corse in as well if this introductory cooperation work out.

Thank You for your time,

Tarik Torren,
Captain of CV Sycorax
Borneo Mining Syndicate

RE: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Zentor - 04-08-2021

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Murdock McFlanagen of Gateway Shipping

Greetings Mr. McFlanagen,

We have worked closely with Gateway Shipping in the past, including recently having purchased a few liners, and it is always a pleasure to do business with your company. It is good also that you've worked with our friends at Makassar Station as we've formed a close partenership renting warehousing from them of late for Niobium ore.

I'll get right to it, we are in need of freighters to work in conjunction with our miners to bring in ore. We will grant your folks access to our affiliates channel where you will be the first to be notified when our mining teams are afield and should your haulers be able to rendesvous with them, a premium of 2,000 SC will be paid per ton of ore safely delivered to Makassar. Should this setup work out well, we may repeat it in other areas that our teams operate.

Please, let us know if you would be willing to participate in this and we look forward to further opportunities in future.

Thank You for your time,

Tarik Torren,
Captain of CV Sycorax
Borneo Mining Syndicate

RE: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - mm33dd - 04-09-2021

[Image: Gordon_Remsey.png]

TO: Tarik Torren.
SUBJECT:Taus Business.

Mr. Torren,
Hope you're all good, Mr.McFlanagen gave me the lowdown on this business matter and I have to say, you have my full atention.
Im currently operating in Tau-31, so it will be more or less easy to get the job done.
Count us in.

Best regards.

Gordon Ramsay,
Gateway Shipping Logistics
[Image: dd4i53q-21705886-a7d7-4228-bd5c-6f478ace...e4sXp11Lxs]

RE: To Freight Companies Operating in the Taus - Novascova - 04-10-2021

.....connecting /
.....password_required: ############/
..... sender: Louis Poulin /
.....uploading_transmission /

[Image: U1EfBAJ.png]
[Image: Nova-CH-IDF.png]

Bonjour Monsieur Torren,

We at IDF have heard your call. We are looking forward to more information about this operation, but in the meantime we are interested in your offer.

[Image: nEE852O.png]

.....disconnecting /