Discovery Gaming Community
fl-darkstat - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+--- Thread: fl-darkstat (/showthread.php?tid=187294)

fl-darkstat - darkwind - 04-06-2021

[Image: howitlooks.png]

Project remaking flstat in online version.
It is static site generator, scanning Freelancer folder and building to static assets html/css/js for serving in Github Pages or any other web server.
As alternative mode, it can be just used locally if launched from the root of a Freelancer folder.

Music for inspiration:

RE: FLDarknet - darkwind - 04-06-2021

Added discord server if you prefer to ask questions via discord instead of forum
to cooperate with players if necessary

RE: fl-darkstat - darkwind - 04-08-2024

I am happy to announce, that project of remaking flstat to online version... progressed to its first public release ^_^.
I was lucky to find the best technology/language and etc to make it in a perfect way for long term maintanance in a simple way. Once it was found recently, i rushed to implement the project.
Accessable as demo version with Freelancer Discovery data online
Alternatively usable locally from memory on Linux. Windows support for local usage is coming soon

RE: FLDarknet - Xenon - 04-08-2024

(04-06-2021, 09:21 PM)darkwind Wrote: Added discord server if you prefer to ask questions via discord instead of forum
to cooperate with players if necessary
some small tasks require no coding efforts

Very useful developer, always my darkwind friend Wink
Thank you for all the nice work

RE: fl-darkstat - EisenSeele - 04-09-2024

Can this get pinned to the Player Utilities toolbar?

RE: fl-darkstat - darkwind - 04-14-2024

(04-09-2024, 10:21 PM)EisenSeele Wrote: Can this get pinned to the Player Utilities toolbar?

I will forward this request ^_^.

In the mean time.

Changelog of new features for darkstat v1.2.1
  • Missile tab has added angular velocity
  • Added hptypes for sold goods in Base tab (So the players will be always identify if Ship details information about supported equipment type is matching what they buy)
    • P.S. other tabs like Guns / Shields show exact HpType as well, that u can match with shown in Shp Details regarding supported equipment
  • Added to Commodities tab, best buy/sell/profit without division by volume in addition. (Request from Ash)
  • Optional switch to dark theme added
  • Darkstat now supports local usage not only for Linux, but for Windows too! Instruction for launch.
  • Also i improved performance of the program for desktop versions by preloading resources on mouse hover, and taking action on mousedown instead of click

P.S. in future plans to read BINI files and supporting not only Discovery mod

Link to online version

[Image: darktheme.png]

RE: fl-darkstat - Helo - 04-14-2024

Would it be possible to add say 'compare' or 'filter' options? To say put 2 guns next to each other to have good view of their stats.

RE: fl-darkstat - darkwind - 04-14-2024

(04-14-2024, 12:39 PM)Helo Wrote: Would it be possible to add say 'compare' or 'filter' options? To say put 2 guns next to each other to have good view of their stats.

Following up discussion in discord
Both features are discussed how to be looking in terms of interface and scheduled into plans for implementation in some next releases ^_^

RE: fl-darkstat - darkwind - 04-22-2024

(04-14-2024, 12:39 PM)Helo Wrote: Would it be possible to add say 'compare' or 'filter' options? To say put 2 guns next to each other to have good view of their stats.

@Helo new features are released ^_^ Including what u asked

Changelog of new features for fl-darkstat v1.4.2
  • Now fl-darkstat supports vanilla mod too
  • Added filtering/search bar to navigate easier over data
    • It can select multiple items all matching the query. For any column.
  • Added item comparison feature
    • You can pin any item to special second table (which will appear once any item is pinned. It will dissapear back if no items are pinned)
    • You will have opened split scren below to compare bottom table for selected items
    • Special second opened table has buttons to select item for left and right bottom table quickly
    • Selected items to bottom table now show name of an item for clarity
  • Some improvements to shown infocards of Ships

Link to online version for Freelancer Discovery

[Image: ship_comparison.png]

RE: fl-darkstat - Nodoka Hanamura - 04-22-2024

It used to be I'd have to look at the Wiki to get data worth a damn. This thing's amazing - thanks for making it, darkwind - It's made returning to Disco that little bit easier.