Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order Primary Fleet - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order Primary Fleet (/showthread.php?tid=187394)

To: Order Primary Fleet - RedEclipse - 04-11-2021

Greetings,

For a while we have used a modular base known as Kadesh Orbital Colony as shelter for my people, a safe haven where my people had time to take a deep breath and relax after the Great Voyage, an expedition that went unsuccessful. While the location of the base gives a great promise to colonize the surface of Palmyra, but due to unforgiven conditions on the planet's surface we have decided to suspend our recon missions on the surface and aim on something more useful for this moment. Due to… natural increase of the population and new settlers we have reached 400.000 number of the residents. Thus, we have estimated that in several years current modular base wouldn't be able to handle the crowd: life support systems nor reactors weren't built to handle such a population. Rebuilding the base is unlikely, we will have to evacuate the population which is a risky move, also it would be a much more expensive project to afford.

With this being said, we have planned to build up a brand new installation of the Zeus class, following installation would fit us in all parameters. Current modular base already have space cleared for the storage of the required materials to start the works, scaffolding already in the progress. If you have trade ships available, we welcome them into the following broadcast, with all required materials listed.

Per completion of new installation we have considered to flood the modular base in the upper atmosphere of the Palmyra. Though we have an opinion raised that we could use a modular base on the surface of the planet, we still have to calculate the price of the following operation, as with approximately an estimate it will require an immense amount of work. If you have any experience of such operations, I would be grateful to share experience with our engineers.

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet - Erremnart - 04-11-2021

RECIPIENT: Kadesh Orbital
SUBJECT: Kemwer delivery
PRIORITY: Low
ENCRYPTION: High

Greetings, our Phoenix neighbors,

I'm agent Maia and I've arranged a delivery of 10,000 units of Kemwer munitions to your Kadesh orbital colony. I hope they'll serve your group well. I will try to think about some another deliveries to help you out, but our logistical situations isn't easy.

Cargo Amount Origin Delivery
Kemwer munitions 5,000 Planet Akabat 11/4/828
Kemwer munitions 5,000 Planet Akabat 11/4/828

But in any case, I wish you good luck with your endeavor.

Agent Maia, 11/4/828

RE: To: Order Primary Fleet - Vitoniz30 - 09-29-2021

[Image: 1Id6eUb.gif]

⧫ Damascus Research Station
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Order Logistics Division, Captain Issac Blowstone
⧫ To: The Phoenix, Christian Burton

Logistic support

Good morning, mister Burton.

We understand your concerns in regards to population, and we are glad to help with modular base extensions. However, the Order has the more prioritized tasks to finish until we can dispatch transporters. To my knowledge, you should be informed already, or you will be informed soon. Expect our deliveries in the next 4-5 days.

Regarding Palmyra, I barely can say anything, unfortunately. Try to contact survey groups and engineers, which have been working on establishing mining rigs on Tingar with quite severe conditions.

With regards,

Commander Issac Blowstone
Order Logistics Division, 5:59, 29.09.828

⧫ Attachments: