Discovery Gaming Community
[TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=187443)

Pages: 1 2

[TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Gypsie Skripto - 04-13-2021

[Image: C0p3kmp.jpg]

Temporary Autonomous Zoners

Name: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
ID/IFF: Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Faction Tag: [TAZ]

Leadership: TAZ is an ontological anarchist religious cult, and leadership is always an horizontal, shared matter. We've hade spokepersons, representatives, and people in charge of what they did best, but never a leader, besides religious ones.

Request Summary: TAZ is one of the founding factions of this server, and it has lost it's official status recently because of a particularly low level of activity among its ranks. We are looking forward to improve this and recover the status we used to have. If you approve this request, in the following months we'll meet the activity requirements, we will continue to develop rich RP for the server, as well as bringing back events in Baffin.

Active Members: @realekki @Gypsie Skripto @Shamus 2.0 @carlfatal @"OSC Breezewood" @Kherty

Unofficial Faction Thread
Feedback Thread
Faction Recruitment

Fee can be found in: PayTheMan

[Image: yagSmfZ.png]

[Image: XSX2hhj.png]

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - SquigglyKey - 04-13-2021

Colonial Republic are now called 'Crayter Republic' and the Council no longer exist. Did you consider updating your diplomacy?

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Gypsie Skripto - 04-13-2021

(04-13-2021, 10:42 PM)SquigglyKey Wrote: Colonial Republic are now called 'Crayter Republic' and the Council no longer exist. Did you consider updating your diplomacy?

To be honest, I've managed to make posts look pretty, but my abilities with graphic design are null, so I just copied the base repsheet from our wiki thread. That would be the base of our diplomacy. Interaction with groups that have appearead since will be added as roleplay develops.

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Squad - 04-16-2021

Money taken, and best of luck.

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Kauket - 04-16-2021

Please don't take this as being rude or anything like that, but why is it necessary that you remake this faction almost immediately - immediately to the point where you haven't even read up any of the changes of the game universe?

The way I see it, if it goes official, it will just go into low activity and die again. At least spend some time whizzing around as an unofl?

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Gypsie Skripto - 04-16-2021

(04-16-2021, 01:17 PM)Kauket Wrote: Please don't take this as being rude or anything like that, but why is it necessary that you remake this faction almost immediately - immediately to the point where you haven't even read up any of the changes of the game universe?

The way I see it, if it goes official, it will just go into low activity and die again. At least spend some time whizzing around as an unofl?

I disagree. It becoming unofficial was just a little setback. It had never happened before, in 14 years, so we want to correct it as soon as possible. I am leading the efforts as a returning veteran, hence I haven't had time to learn everything that's new, but other TAZ that have remained in the server across the years have my back, and are helping.

I am inclined to think that the removal of the Coronado jumphole in Baffin is reason enough to explain why this happened, when it hadn't happened in 14 years. That is some feedback that the Dev team should look at.

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Kauket - 04-17-2021

(04-16-2021, 06:26 PM)Gypsie Skripto Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 01:17 PM)Kauket Wrote: Please don't take this as being rude or anything like that, but why is it necessary that you remake this faction almost immediately - immediately to the point where you haven't even read up any of the changes of the game universe?

I disagree. It becoming unofficial was just a little setback. It had never happened before, in 14 years, so we want to correct it as soon as possible. I am leading the efforts as a returning veteran, hence I haven't had time to learn everything that's new, but other TAZ that have remained in the server across the years have my back, and are helping.

I am inclined to think that the removal of the Coronado jumphole in Baffin is reason enough to explain why this happened, when it hadn't happened in 14 years. That is some feedback that the Dev team should look at.

Baffin wasn't moved that long ago and honestly when it was connected, TAZ was still dead.

Still, what niche are they supposed to fill? Any factions that ideologically oppose them?

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Nivek Erieth - 04-17-2021

(04-17-2021, 12:06 AM)Kauket Wrote: Baffin wasn't moved that long ago and honestly when it was connected, TAZ was still dead.

Still, what niche are they supposed to fill? Any factions that ideologically oppose them?

For my part, I took the TAZ for granted. Your words earlier were wise ones. What if we go official & we just die off again?

It could happen. most definitely.

Another thing that could also happen is that we keep buying trackers until we succeed.

What niche do we fill though?

Easy. We have always been taylor made as an outlet available for some of the odd characters within us all.

That kind of thing never goes out of style, my Dude.

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Skorak - 05-04-2021

[Image: unknown.png]

RE: [TAZ] Temporary Autonomous Zoners - Gypsie Skripto - 05-04-2021

(05-04-2021, 07:53 PM)Skorak Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

That's our new kiosk in the Zoner NFZ of Tau 29 Smile