Discovery Gaming Community
To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station (/showthread.php?tid=187463)

Pages: 1 2

To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-14-2021

[Image: TEST33.png]

To: Harold Harlinger
Subject: Help Needed.

Greetings to you Harold Harlinger
We need 35 000 Heat Sinks from Planet New London delivered to Ulster Station in the Dublin system close to the New London gate.
We would pay you $1 000 per unit of Heat Sinks.
Would you be interested?

Yours Truely

Pleasuration
Director of Ulster Station

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Machelvanius - 04-14-2021

[Image: faaycw5.png]

Begin Transmission

Greetings Mr. Pleasuration
I am very glad you have contacted me. In the past I have helped many bases with their supplies on an immediate need basis. I gladly accept your proposal as the price you are paying is appropriate for the time and distance. I'm looking forward to this contract. May there be many happy returns.
At your service,
Harry Harlinger

End Transmission

[Image: bBHnKw3.png]

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Machelvanius - 04-14-2021

Begin Transmission

I am pleased to announce that the contract has been fulfilled. 35,000 Heat Sinks delivered to Ulster Station. I also see that there are other items needed by the station. Please let me know if you have any other needs or concerns.
At your service,
Harry Harlinger

End Transmission

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Machelvanius - 04-15-2021

Begin Transmission

I would like to inform you, that I took the liberty, along with several other folks that seemed to be quite familiar with Ulster Station, to finish off all the commodities that were in need for the production of your base. It is now fully completed and normal operations can now take place without any further interruptions. I hope this pleases you. It was my pleasure to find so much work in one place.
At your service,
Harry Harlinger

End Transmission

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-15-2021

To: Harry Harlinger
Subject: Appreciation.

Dear Harry Harlinger
I hope you are well. I just wanted to say thank you so much for going out of your way in organizing a perfect team and completing all Ulster Station's Core 4 required materials.
I really appreciate you your effort in helping me with your super speedy deliveries to Ulster Station with such flawless teamwork.
Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your assistance with Ulster Station and would recommend you to anyone that ever needs advice in who to get for any delivery job.

I pray that your business gets super blessed and become the most popular delivery business in all of Sirius and that you have a awesome day.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-19-2021

Subject: Help Needed.

Dear Harry Harlinger
I hope you are well and having a nice day and feeling up for a new delivery challenge from Ulster Station who is currently busy making a cloak disruptor and is in need of some new items again.
We are currently in need of 10 000 Plasmonic Metamaterials which you can get from Dublin system ~ Graves Station and 10 000 Energy Field Equipment which you can get from Texas system - Austin Depot.
We will pay you $1000 per unit of Plasmonic Metamaterials and $5000 per unit of Energy Field Equipment.

Would you please help us with the base materials we mentioned above?

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Machelvanius - 04-19-2021

Begin Transmission

I am glad to here from you again. I am excited that you are working on new projects. You can go ahead and consider this contract completed. It will take me a little while, but not more than a day or so. I appreciate doing business with you.
At your service,
Harry Harlinger

End Transmission

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Machelvanius - 04-19-2021

Begin Transmission

The contract for the Energy Field Equipment and Plasmonic Metamaterials is completed. 10000 of each have been delivered to Ulster as you requested. The trips were uneventful, and quick. Glad we could do business again.

On a side note, when do you think you'll have some Gold Ore available? If you need assistance with supplying Ulster with the ore, I can help with that as well if I'm close by.

At your service,
Harry Harlinger

End Transmission

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-20-2021

Subject: Gold Mining.

Greetings to you again Harry Harlinger
First of all, thanks for the deliveries we asked for and we appreciate your delivery work very much.
Since you mentioned that you could help out with delivering some Gold Ore to Ulster Station we decided that Gold Ore is just what Ulster Station needs.
Please bring Ulster Station lets say 90 000 Gold Ore.
We currently can't spare any Transports to help out but we would pay you $2000 credits per unit of Gold Ore delivered.
Would you be interested in providing Ulster Station with the necessary Gold Ore?

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

RE: To: Harold Harlinger | From: Ulster Station - Machelvanius - 04-20-2021

Begin Transmission

As I stated, I can definitely help with acquiring the gold ore. I was hoping to be provided with a miner from Ulster Station. If that is not possible, I shall use my contacts to secure a miner. This may incur some unexpected problems and delays. I have heard reports from other pilots about certain unsavory pilots patrolling the mining field of operations. If I experience any of these problems I will be sure to include them in my reports.
At your service,
Harry Harlinger

End Transmission