Discovery Gaming Community
To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station (/showthread.php?tid=187501)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-22-2021

[Image: TEST33.png]

To: Med Force Enterprises
Subject: Information Inquiry.

Greetings to you again at Med Force Enterprises.
Just to make sure about the prices we wanted to know, are the price 20 Million per crew member we want to send on the Medical Doctorate Program?

Yours Truely

Pleasuration
Director of Ulster Station

RE: To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station - Pennyfield - 04-22-2021

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location ....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To ...................... Director Pleasuration, Ulster Station
Subject .......... RE: Information inquiry

Good day director,

That is correct. The price listed on the Student Info page is per student for the duration of the course. Ulster station will be given a 20% discount on all academy fees.
I must also add that it is not possible for us to accommodate 600 students in a single course. I can advise to assign your crew to specific courses based on their activities aboard your station. You can have them follow training in 'shifts' whereby one follows a training while the others tend to their station activities.

Sincerely,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]

Jill Xi, PharmD
Chief of Medicine, General-B hospital, Omicron Theta
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

RE: To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-22-2021

Subject: Information Inquiry.

Unfortunately its a bit high very high above our budget to afford 600 x 20 = 12 000 Million to send all our crew on this course.
We decided to only send 1 of our best crew on this course and he can teach the others what he's learned when he comes back from the course.

Please find the payment from LourensBank below for the Medical Doctorate course for 1 of our finest crew members to go on the course:
[Image: unknown.png]

Yours Truely

Pleasuration

RE: To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station - Broken Wings - 04-22-2021

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Sonja Wilke, Student Affairs
Location ....... MedForce Academy, Office 7-b
To ...................... Director Pleasuration
Subject .......... Your Student.

Hello Director Pleasuration

My Name is Sonja Wilke, I am a student and the Head of Student Affairs at MedForce Academy. We have Received your Payment and I was Informed by Doctor Xi that one of your Staff will become a Student at MFE Academy. As the Head of Student Affairs it is my duty and joy to welcome the new Student and help him or her with the Academy Life and Possible Study Related Problems that might Happen. That's why I Contact you today, Please tell me who you will send to us and when the Student Arrives so that I can Plan to Meet him or her on the Arrival Day and give a Proper Orientation Tour Trough the Academy. I also have a Litle Office where the Door is always open for Students and the Problems they have. I am waiting for your Answer so we can talk about the Future Student from Ulster Station at the MedForce Academy.

Good By

Sonja Wilke,
Student Affairs at Medforce Academy.
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

RE: To: Med Force Enterprises ~ From: Ulster Station - Pleasuration - 04-23-2021

Subject: Student Information.

We will be sending Mr Lourens Van Burick on this course and he will be arriving at 7 AM nice and early at your doorstep this fine day.
Consider the 2 Million (20% Discount) we paid extra as an donation to Med Force Enterprises.

Yours Truely

Pleasuration