Discovery Gaming Community
FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS (/showthread.php?tid=18756)

Pages: 1 2

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - swift - 04-02-2009

' Wrote:Re-read that infocard.

"The Spatial is OFTEN used by members of the Independent Miners Guild". It does not say it is only used by them.

~Leo

The fact still remains that it's using a ship of a faction that is hostile to the faction which owns your weapons.. Simple as that.

Now perhaps some incredible amount of reasonable logical RP would bridge that.. but in normal circumstances, do you really claim that it's in-RP? Give me a break people.

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - tazuras - 04-02-2009

Yeah, I really would say not do-able without a special RP request.

Well we're in luck when it comes to this.. cause people get sanctioned for this kind of thing already, so there's no doubt. And yes, Taz is right.

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - Weedalot - 04-02-2009

' Wrote:I would say the spatial with outcast guns would be ok. It is an explorer vessel though so you better have a good reason for it. Be sure you have RP posted on the forums before making this mix I would say.
NO it shouldnt, IMG ship with OC weapons is a NO ON

' Wrote:NO it shouldnt, IMG ship with OC weapons is a NO ON

Please understand threads before posting. It's not a talk of people with IMG IDs, or OC IDs. Although I already expressed my opinion against this sort of thing, you are just pointing out the perfectly obvious and irrelevant to this.

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - johnpeter - 04-02-2009

Yeah, sanction=definite...

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - MarvinCZ - 04-02-2009

In case you are still in doubt, go visit the Rules section where in a certain thread Hood answered that question both in white and green: It's a no-go.

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - slashhammer - 04-03-2009

' Wrote:In case you are still in doubt, go visit the Rules section where in a certain thread Hood answered that question both in white and green: It's a no-go.

Thanx Marvin,

the thread you referred to was indeed another very inforamtive one.

John

FREELANCER equipment restrictions - to ADMINS - Grimly - 04-03-2009

I talked about it something like 4 or 5 months ago. It was like I was the only one taking care of it.

I've seen so much freelancers using sabre + tizzies, spatial + krakens turrets + tizzies .... I reported some. Only now they are sanctioned.

For me, it's simply a NO ! Get the weapons from someone they accept your ship, that's all.

I'm playing an unlawfull merc. I'm a pain enough for liberty using outcasts ship/weaponry (were looking for dragons but I got warned for that). It would be clearly abused I use the tizona del cid as shield busters !

Quote:Yeah, I really would say not do-able without a special RP request.
Even with a special RP, I don't see it coming unless you have outcasts guns or img ships sold in freeports stations. And there is not.
An outcast will beat up any img ships, an img will beat up any outcast gun users.

Simply use the fury turrets if you don't know what to use !