Discovery Gaming Community
Concluded: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Concluded: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE (/showthread.php?tid=187601)

Pages: 1 2

Concluded: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Front de Libération de Gallia - 04-20-2021

PLIER ONLY SHF SIGN-UP EVENT
SUNDAY 9nd of MAY, 19:00 SERVER TIME
FREE PLIER INCLUDED!

Background
The Front has their main immediate goal on the horizon - to capture old Ex-Council Battleships to bolster The incomplete Pamiers battlegroup. While the extremely under-developed logistical arm of The Front desperately scrambles for support and resources from 3rd parties to make The Caussade Depot in Roussillon Pamiers and other battleship repair-capable, The Main Maquisard force begins moving with their daring operation.

The systems of Orlenais and Champagne are where the Ex-Council tech is being heavily cocentrated, repaired and de-comissioned by the Union. To provoke The Union into revealing their strenght and vulnerabilities in the systems The Maquis deploy their heaviest hit and run ordinance - the captured "Plier" Super Heavy Fighters to Orlenais, intending to wreak havoc and make as much noise as possible by targetting whetever they can get their guns on, civilian or not.

Not wanting to be left behind, and with the usual promise of any spoils being theirs, The Brigands join the explosive raids, the targetted civilians defend themselves and The Gallic Navy and GNI have no choice but to respond to the brutal Super Heavy Fighter assaults, revealing their movements.

Getting Pliers
If you don't have one, we will SEND YOU THEMONEY FOR THE SHIP - BASIC AU ONLY ON ALL PLIERS PLEASE
- A Gallic lawful agreed to help with the same for their side

Making a plier
1) /Restart Gacivilian
2) Buy Plier at New Paris
3) Fly for your ID (DeGrasse/Chartres and Epplessier sell them)

Event Logistics
Maquis/brigands meet at Eplessier Depot in Picardy to take the Jump Hole to Orlenais
Lawfuls and corporations meet at Chartres or DeGrasse in Orlenais
SHF fight takes place between the three points

Outcome
This is the first in the chain of combat and supply events in The Front's Caussade and Battleship project, the result will be reflected in writeups for subsequent events.

THE MAQUIS/BRIGANDS Pliers GALLIC UNION FORCES (GN+GNI+All Corps) Pliers
[FLG]Recuperateur-1 @ambasada.ludozerska Ark|Elaine @Tenshi Kuonji
Ravestar-1 @Kherty Black.Sam Gallic Navy @"BlackSamurai"
S|~Marteau @Charo Defenseur-1 @"Lionel Boucher"
Plier Plier
Plier Plier
Plier Plier
Plier Plier
Reserve Reserve
Plier Plier
Plier Plier

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Lionel Bourcher - 04-20-2021

[FLG]Boucher-Le.Brutal Maquis Plier
Need cash for ship? No

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Tenshi Kuonji - 04-21-2021

I will be joining ...
Ark|Elaine as Gallic Lawful Plier (GNI)
Need cash for ship?: No ... i can handle the money ... but what i need is location on where to buy it.

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Front de Libération de Gallia - 04-23-2021

(04-21-2021, 02:28 PM)Tenshi Kuonji Wrote: I will be joining ...
Ark|Elaine as Gallic Lawful Plier (GNI)
Need cash for ship?: No ... i can handle the money ... but what i need is location on where to buy it.
PLIER SELL POINT
[Image: de7fa4123c3ef998d28273684dc8ba1b.png]
YOU CAN USE THIS ON NEW CHARACTER
[Image: 7a037911f47c13ee2deb638a0160cd7f.png]
=>You will be at the sell point base with neutralreps to everything, and can fly to either unlawful or lawful base for your ID

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Kherty - 04-23-2021

Sign me up.
Maquis indie, Plier SHF, obviously. No money needed, thanks.
Ravestar-1.

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Front de Libération de Gallia - 04-28-2021

Updated. Event is next Sunday

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Charo - 04-28-2021

S|~Marteau

mone pls

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Front de Libération de Gallia - 05-06-2021

Money sent, slots updated
EVENT IS THIS SUNDAY, SIGN UP AND ASK FOR YOUR FREE 15 MILLION!

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - Front de Libération de Gallia - 05-08-2021

Event is in 21 Hours

RE: SHF Event-9/5 Orlenais: THE ORLENAIS PLIER RUMBLE - KingPin - 05-09-2021

Black.Sam
Gallic Navy