Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kingdom of Bretonia Registration Office, cc: BAF, BPA From: OS&C|ONE- - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kingdom of Bretonia Registration Office, cc: BAF, BPA From: OS&C|ONE- (/showthread.php?tid=187623)

To: Kingdom of Bretonia Registration Office, cc: BAF, BPA From: OS&C|ONE- - Stoner_Steve - 04-21-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: BAF, BPA, Government Registration Office

Subject: Vessel Registration

Heyo Y'all,

As you may or may not be aware, and likely not as its a new service. Orbital has recently expanded our heavy lift capability to include another "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier. As this vessel requires registration per your laws I wanted to reach out and give a hearty hello. Further information about the vessel can be found in our Ship Profile Registry. Please let me know if any further action is required on our part.

Oh we did send in a transmission on this frequency. As we have done so in the past, but given the lengthy delay that my fellow co-worker encountered I figured it might be best to reach out directly to force a response per-say.

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Friday is the beginning of my liver’s workweek.

RE: To: Kingdom of Bretonia Registration Office, cc: BAF, BPA From: OS&C|ONE- - Bretonia Police Authority - 04-21-2021

Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London

It is good to hear from you, I am Commander Kingston of the Bretonia Police Authority, I apologize for the delay. After I took over I was left with reorganizing Her Majesties Police Force and your application must have gotten lost between when you posted it and when I took over. I have added the vessel to our registry and it is now allowed to traverse Bretonia unhindered. If there is anything else please let me know.

Alfred Kingston
Cdr. A. Kingston
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.

RE: To: Kingdom of Bretonia Registration Office, cc: BAF, BPA From: OS&C|ONE- - Stoner_Steve - 04-21-2021

[Image: XboxhRC.png?1]

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

ID: Larry "The Logger" Loggins
To: BAF, BPA, Government Registration Office

Subject: Vessel Registration

Commander Kingston

I was guessing that might have been the issue, it's always fun to play catchup during and after a transition of power. Thank you for clearing us for passage within Bretonia. Please feel free to reach out to me, or more likely the other departments in Orbital, for your next getaway. I'm sure we've got some sort of discount running for your wonderful Officers to visit the Shetland .

Over an' Out,
Larry

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder