Discovery Gaming Community
» Xeno Alliance Leadership - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: » Xeno Alliance Leadership (/showthread.php?tid=187632)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

» Xeno Alliance Leadership - Toaster - 04-21-2021

[Image: 9urGfE0.png]
Section 8

[ Incoming communiqué ]

Sender ID: Hawkins, OCR-54
Receiver ID: Xeno Alliance Leadership

"Safe harbor"

To whom it may concern, this is Captain Hawkins of the Unto Nightfall.

Section 8 assets have been deployed to the independent systems bordering Liberty and Bretonia to observe Auxesian and Nomad activity in the area as well as the named houses. For the sake of convenience, I would like to request permission for our fighter contingent to use Xeno facilities for safe harbor during operations within Libertonian space.

Should the Alliance require anything in return, please inform me.

Hawkins out.

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Reeves - 04-21-2021

[Image: 85EtZrE.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: IQXG0l1.gif]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: Hawkins
Subject: Valet Service

Permission granted.

I almost feel like we've spoken before, but that's besides the point. A shipment of supplies every so often would be appreciated for as long as you intend to stay. But that's a request and not a demand, the accommodation is a gesture of gratitude for the day you lit up Manhattan's orbit with the Donau.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Toaster - 04-21-2021

Section 8

[ Incoming communiqué ]

Receiver ID: Alliance Commander "Cobra"

"Appreciated"

"Cobra,"

Our currently deployed assets are not equipped to ferry supplies, but should we come across any that we do not require ourselves, I will be sure to have them relayed to one of your bases. Your hospitality is greatly appreciated.

Hawkins out.

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Toaster - 06-29-2021

Section 8

[ Incoming communiqué ]

"Operational Expansion"

"Cobra,"

Our smallcraft and ground assets have collected numerous reports of significantly increased Nomad activity in Liberty space. Fighters may no longer suffice to investigate and potentially engage alien targets; therefore, the Unto Nightfall, Section 8's command cruiser in the Libertonian-Bretonian theater of operations, is being considered for deployment directly into Liberty space, but would require reliable ports of call for resupply and repair.

Can the Alliance provide further assistance?

Hawkins out.

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Reeves - 06-30-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: 8CM5IVI.png?2]

Subject: Op Expansion

We can.

But an asset that size, stealthy or not, is going to attract a lot of heat. It's a risk I'm prepared to take provided this is a two way street. We'll give you reliable ports of call, but I ask for two things in return. One, you train my people to fight the things you're good at fighting. Two, provide us with the doctrinal knowhow regarding warship command. I have my own expansions in mind, but the one sitting on a backburner for the time being is entirely dependent on whether or not I can learn how to put together a crew and run a ship of that size or larger.

If we have terms, then simply say so.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Toaster - 06-30-2021

Section 8

[ Incoming communiqué ]

"Terms"

"Cobra,"

My superiors believe that we can spare a field agent or two to instruct your men on how to combat the Nomad threat and their infected pawns. As for instruction on proper employment of a capital ship, we were not aware of the Alliance possessing such resources. Additionally, I need to clarify that Section 8 is actively operating in Liberty space and access to the Unto Nightfall is heavily restricted. Therefore, any instruction will be limited and purely theoretical. If that is not an issue, Section 8 agrees to your terms.

Hawkins out.

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Reeves - 06-30-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: 8CM5IVI.png?2]

Subject: Op Expansion

We have a deal.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Reeves - 08-07-2021

[Image: Lc48rCo.png]
[Image: I9zgX5U.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: g3e7Byz.png]

Subject: A World Of Iron Oxide

Hawkins.

I need a favor from you this time around. One of our logistics teams has been filing a vast amount of complaints to my office lately, all of it regarding the fact that their antiquated relic of a transport vessel isn't fit for service anymore.

To put this issue to rest, I need to find an equally combat capable workhorse to fill that role in our arsenal. So I'd like to know if you produce anything that can replace this hulking abomination classified as a liner, preferably something that can double as a troop transport.

This war for independence won't fight itself.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Toaster - 08-07-2021

Section 8

[ Incoming communiqué ]

"Logistics vessels"

"Cobra,"

Section 8 is not responsible for Order logistics, nor does it maintain any sizeable logistics services of its own. Therefore, there is little we can do to help you.

The Order does, however, construct Bison-class heavy transports in small numbers. They should meet your criteria. I suggest you reach out to Overwatch in regards to the acquisition of one of their vessels.

Hawkins out.

RE: » Xeno Alliance Leadership - Toaster - 09-17-2021

Section 8

Encryption: Citadel

"Redeployment"

"Cobra,"

The Unto Nightfall has redeployed to the Kepler system. I would like to request that Nome Base be ready for mooring and resupply when necessary.

Additionally, I would like to request that you forward any astrographic data you possess of the system to me, especially such pertaining to anomalies, gravitational or otherwise.

Hawkins, out.