Discovery Gaming Community
To: Front de Liberation de Gallia From: A Shadow - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Front de Liberation de Gallia From: A Shadow (/showthread.php?tid=187714)

To: Front de Liberation de Gallia From: A Shadow - Agent S - 04-23-2021

**DECRIPTING MESSAGE**
To: Front de Liberation de Gallia
About: Looking to make contact.
Encryption:Complete

I am looking to make contact with the leaders of the faction recipient above on a secure channel. We have some questions on some "flowers" coming to bloom in a garden I don't think either of us want at all there. Feel free to respond but we have other ways of making contact if you don't feel inclined to do so.

For Gallia I guess?

**ENCRIPTING MESSAGE**

RE: To: Front de Liberation de Gallia From: A Shadow - Balian Remi - 04-24-2021

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

Author: Balian Remi
Recipient: "Agent S"
Subject: Bonjour!

Bonjour mysterious one! I am Balian Remi, Chief Liason and Weaver of Words for Le Front! I am sure you have heard of us, but we are the epicentre of freedom within House Gallia and we rain down hell and havoc upon those that wish to betray and subjugate, the Royalist shits that bomb, and gas, and massacre the people that wish for true equal rights of all Gallic people.

Please now tell, why the cloak and dagger eh? If you still fear this message being leaked, we may meet somewheres as well but be forewarned, that if you come with hostile intent, we shall hunt you down and stop at nothing until you and all you serve draws their last!

As for flowers, mon ami, I assume you refer to le Fleur Royale, the last, and most depraved fanatics that zealously hold to the shreds of the openly Royalist GRN. Though we hold some respect for the simply fact they do not pretend to be something they are not, as the Union government does now, they are a dying breed and a candle soon to be extinguished.

So which do you prefer, monsieur, to remain a shadow and meet in a bar somewheres? Or to tell me who the fuck you are now eh?
pour la liberté,
Balian Remi

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]

RE: To: Front de Liberation de Gallia From: A Shadow - Agent S - 04-25-2021

**DECRIPTING MESSAGE**
To: Le Front
About: First Contact
Encryption:Complete

[Image: 581bcdb93defabd9d2b55ce05c51673f.png]

Well met laddy, or should I say "Bonjour". I stand within the Crayter Republic and we've been watching you for some time now. With us being neighbors and all. I send this seeking information about "le Fleur Royale". It seems you don't like them, can you tell us what they're more about? Plus a possible future contact we can get the internal affairs within the union. Who we both don't trust, and possibly lend you some help. You look like you have a hard time being self sufficient on recourses from what we've seen.

Also, consider your warning as a return to sender. You take precautions as we take ours.

To the future.
I await your responce...

**INCRIPTING MESSAGE**

RE: To: Front de Liberation de Gallia From: A Shadow - Balian Remi - 04-27-2021

[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

Author: Balian Remi
Recipient: "Agent S"
Subject: Bonjour!

Ahhh, the Crayterians, we've happened upon your people in the Taus, now and again, even fought beside to take down some Maltese scum. Though we are somewhat hesitant to speak openly with you, we do know you have no love for the Royalist shits, knowing what they did to your kind in Tau 44. We will work with you, so long as it is fruitful, sure.

This latest splinter group of the former Gallic Royal Navy are but a fanatical, desperate shard of the menace they once were as most of their former comrades took up residence with the new Gallic government. These psycho's have refused to be apart of any government that isn't led by a greedy King it seems, even the current Gallic Union though comprised of filthy Royalist-sympathizers seems uninterested and hostile to their cause our intel points out.

Still, they've moved some notable forces into our home of Rousillon it seems as we detect more patrols by the day and skirmishes have even broken out near Pamiers. This is all not a secret though, if you would like further intel, I need more concrete evidence of how the Front may benefit from your, patronage. What is it the Crayter Republic is willing to offer us to entice more from us Maquisards?
pour la liberté,
Balian Remi

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]