Discovery Gaming Community
To: HS>, From: "JJ" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: HS>, From: "JJ" (/showthread.php?tid=187903)

To: HS>, From: "JJ" - Firewolfy - 05-02-2021

[Image: Shinzo-Transmission.gif]
[Image: Stormhawk-Logo.png]
[Image: 38de748df619c565ed03bd43b9ad8d30.png]

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 5

- RECIPIENT »» Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
- SENDER »» "JJ", Stormhawk
- LOCATION »» Kepler
- SUBJECT »» Trade Offer

Salutations to Malta Hyperspace Starfleet.

I am known as “JJ” Mathers of the Zoner operations Unit Delta 4.
I believe we may have had some dealings in the past in making inroads against the Nomad threat. Since that time, much progress has been made in uncovering many of their secrets. My team works diligently in conducting research to further our understanding of alien technology and materials. It is due to this that through much time and resources have been spent on uncovering the mysteries that lie at and beyond the edge of Sirius.

The reason that you receive this transmission now is because that I believe we could help each other in the way of scientific advancements. The resources spent to acquire items we require to compliment our science endeavors has been strenuous and very costly. Its possible you have access to materials that we cannot get so easily. The Outcasts have been renowned in their ability to adapt and push ahead where needed, and it is for this main fact that I believe that we could come to a agreement of sorts. I have access to many resources we could share, so if this interests you, reply at your leisure.

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - WiseTaurus - 05-02-2021

[Image: 1kGZnDc.png]

Estimado JJ:

I am Audaz Alarcón, Alpha Explorer of Malta Hyperspace Starfleet. We have dealt with nomads before but they are not our immediate concern right now, it is suffice to say that we keep them on check if they meddle with us. Having said that, reverse engineering is something we take seriously when we found breathtaking opportunities and we do have a predisposition for curiosity on Nomad technological innovation.

Your transmission is vague, to say the least, so to keep it short: What is your proposal? It is uncommon to see an organized and resourceful Zoner group, but a mutual agreement can be reached if your offer seems appealing to us. To be honest, we have not heard of Unit Delta 4 and we do not know your real intentions with us. So, to keep transparency and well-mannered intentions, we require a more detailed clarification about this.

Esperando su Respuesta,
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

[Image: Kw5Crpx.png]

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - Firewolfy - 05-02-2021

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 5

- LOCATION »» Kepler
- SUBJECT »» Trade Offer

Mr. Alarcón, pleasure to meet you. The Unit I help lead falls under a more disciplined role than most other Zoner groups, that have more far-reaching goals. The reason why you would not have heard of us is that we tend to keep a lower profile in most of our operations.

At the moment, my main science team looks for more ways to detect and analyze alien structures and devices. We have begun to experiment with various sensor systems and as such, and I have been working to get a hold of several items. One of such parts we need is known as Thorium Mox. It is a derivative of normal MOX that as you may know is used primarily in reactors. Our own shipyards are unable to provide us with the required amounts that we need and turning to other known suppliers such as those in Kusari were unable to send what we needed.

The Outcasts build many ships for their fleet, so I would logically think that they would have a refinery for this fuel. If you would be able to part with a moderate quantity of this, it would greatly help us. In return, we could send something you need for your projects or come to another agreement.

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - WiseTaurus - 05-03-2021

[Image: 1kGZnDc.png]

JJ:

As a matter of fact, one of our projects require vast amounts of Counterfeit Software, in an attempt to improve our efficiency in research, using already built and specialized tools that can speed up and manage better our database. The project needs the upmost secrecy and we will not reveal more, especially for someone we do not fraternize.

If you agree to help us in this task, we can start talking about numbers and fulfill your request of Thorium MOX; unless you have a counter-offer. The specific software required will be encrypted for you to pick up, of course, and you will be told what kind of programs we desire in the moment you retrieve them. Also, as you contacted us, we expect that your part of the bargain has to be completed first, as a proof of trust from your group to us.

Esperando su Respuesta,
Audaz Alarcón
Alpha Explorer

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - Firewolfy - 05-03-2021

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 5

- LOCATION »» Omicron Theta
- SUBJECT »» Trade Offer

Hello again.

Your deal does appear to be fair, I am somewhat familiar with such programs and know how to handle them. Both myself and my team handle many confidential matters regularly so keeping it under wraps will be perfectly fine.

My other colleagues have given approval to move ahead. I look forward to working with you, please let me know of any other terms if any, and we can get this transaction underway.

“JJ”

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - WiseTaurus - 05-03-2021

[Image: Tu3TNSz.png]

Señor Mathers:

Pleased to make your acquaintance, I am Julia López, Observadora. Since our Explorador Alfa has already spoke and agreed with you, Alpha Command has asked me to oversee this operation. The following supplies must be brought to complete this job:

- 15,000 units of Counterfeit Software

Destination: Galicia Research Station, Omicron Beta

Visual proof is mandatory (Docking procedure validated, time & cargo)

Feel free to send your request at any time but, as I was informed, you need to finish our task first, in order to us to begin our part.

Tenga un buen día,
Julia López
Observadora

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - Firewolfy - 05-07-2021

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 5

- LOCATION »» Tau 29
- SUBJECT »» Trade Offer

Hello again to MHS! The transporting of the Counterfeit Software has been completed as far as I know. The operator assigned to the job finished it without incident. The people at Galicia were pleasant in the receiving of the cargo and I hope everything is in order. Its been a joy to work with your team so far.

Proof of Delivery here: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Our part of the deal is now completed.

"JJ"

TRANSMISSION ENDS

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - WiseTaurus - 05-07-2021

[Image: Tu3TNSz.png]

Señor Mathers:

We have verified your deliveries and acknowledged the authenticity of the software. Regarding your request, we expect you to bring an appropriate vessel to carry Thorium MOX, at your earliest convenience. We will rendezvous with you in Malta’s orbit; you will be intercepted and you will follow our instructions to the letter, so we can finish the deal efficiently. If the ship does not follow the proper protocols, it will be immediately annihilated.

Tenga un buen día,
Julia López
Observadora

RE: To: HS>, From: "JJ" - Firewolfy - 05-09-2021

- ENCRYPTION »» Class 5

- LOCATION »» Omega 3
- SUBJECT »» Trade Offer

Hello there! I hope you have had a good week. This week has been quite productive for us. It was confirmed with me yesterday that the Shipment of 3500 Thorium MOX was successfully delivered. I am very happy with how everything has turned out so far, this was definitely a good move to cut a deal with your people. This fuel will be a huge help in assisting to develop new technology for our efforts.
Communication logs as recieved, confirmed by my operator of acquiring the Thorium MOX:
Thank you once again, from all of us at Unit Delta 4, you have our gratitude. I hope in the future we can work together towards common goals.

"JJ"

TRANSMISSION ENDS