Discovery Gaming Community
->"Beige" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: ->"Beige" (/showthread.php?tid=188044)

->"Beige" - Reeves - 05-08-2021

[Image: 85EtZrE.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: 8CM5IVI.png?2]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: "Beige"
Subject: Whispers

Been a while, Beige.

I'm not very good at keeping in touch, but that's besides the point. I ran into our mutual friend today, well, your friend - Olivia. I heard a whole lot about her being lost in the Sigmas and even more about it being not so simple as that. But I feel like I need context, which is why I'm asking you, somebody I trust told me you'd know.

What actually happened to her out there? Whatever it is, it's clearly had an impact on her. And as much as I want to help, I can't if I'm in the dark when it comes to details. Especially not with all the friction my actions cause.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

RE: ->"Beige" - Toaster - 05-08-2021

New Message(s):

To: Worthless lizardman
Subject: Shove your rattle up your ass

Dickhead,

Get lost with your bullshit. I know you're a fucked up terrorist, but this ain't funny even by your lot's standards. She's fucking dead.

Now piss off back down whatever asshole you slithered out of and let me drink in peace.

- Your mother's lover

RE: ->"Beige" - Reeves - 05-08-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Are you drunk? You sound drunk, so I'll let this slide.

I'm capable of a lot of things, Beige. But something I'm not going to do is lie to you about Olivia being alive, you want the transcripts of the conversation I just had with her a few hours ago? I've got it all here, I'll give it to you if that hammers home the truth through that thick skull of yours. Sober up and call me back, preferably without implying you're in some capacity my Father. This is important, put on your big boy pants.

Sincerely.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: ->"Beige" - Toaster - 05-12-2021

New Message(s):

To: Questionable acquaintance
Subject: Call someone else

C-word,

Alright, turns out Sable is alive. Guess I owe you a bit of an apology, hah. Not that you'll get one!

But if you want to know what happened to the girl, you'll have to ask her yourself. I ain't about to spill a friend's beans.

- Sobriety

RE: ->"Beige" - Reeves - 05-12-2021

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Fine.

Then the least you can do for her sake rather than for me is make sure she doesn't do anything rash, especially given her current state of mind. I'm told people who get lost out where she did are never quite themselves again, but you're still you - fortunately and unfortunately.

Keep an eye on her.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

RE: ->"Beige" - Toaster - 05-12-2021

New Message(s):

To: Bean seeker
Subject: Yadda yadda

Terry,

Look, I'm not gonna spend my days babysitting Sable. But I've always had her back when she needed me to, and I'll keep on having it. Now stop worrying about her and stay far away instead. Last thing she needs to have on her mind is you.

- Booze