Discovery Gaming Community
To: Kruger| | From: Freelancer NX-01, Starflier Base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Kruger| | From: Freelancer NX-01, Starflier Base (/showthread.php?tid=188053)

To: Kruger| | From: Freelancer NX-01, Starflier Base - Starfliers - 05-09-2021

Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Alpha ██
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Leon, Starfliers ██
Kruger Minerals ██

My name is Leon, of the Bustard known as the NX-01. I'm an explorer, system mapper and scanner, and riftjumper. Throughout my travels I have acquired many system co-ordinates for my own use, and have spent a great amount of resources doing so. While mapping Rheinland space, I landed on one of your stations to refuel. From what I can see of your operations, you are a very large distributor of H-Fuel.

A few days ago, an installation within the Kepler System has been build to house data from my personal vessel. To continue my work, I'm in need of more fuel for my hardware to work. I ask if you are interested in working with a Freelancer, to perhaps sponsor my travels with higher quality H-Fuel? I understand if there's procedures that need to follow through before something like this can come to light - just know that I am interested in potentially working with you to better Kruger Minerals and all of Rheinland.

If there is some form of agreement we can come to, or if you are simply not interested, please send a communication back.

10.05.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

RE: To: Kruger| | From: Freelancer NX-01, Starflier Base - Kruger - 05-09-2021

[Image: WwIXELH.png?1]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

:::USER ID: Karl Mecker
:::ENCRYPTION: HIGH ACTIVE
:::LOCATION: New Berlin
:::RECIPIENT: Leon, The NX-01
:::SUBJECT: Supply Request

Guten tag, Leon, aka NX-01.

We received your missive a few minutes ago. Our radio operator immediately informed our office. It happened that we were in a business meeting and as there was general provision for analysis of your request, we already have an answer. It turns out kruger doesn't produce H-Fuel, we have it in large quantity, yes, but the manufacturer is Kusari and some of his corporations provide this fuel to everyone who intends to benefit from it.

See the manufacturing status quo of this fuel in the document below.

It is for this fact that we have clarified this matter in this depth.

But the good news is, the Krüger developed a fuel as good as the H-Fuel. We are already supplying it to all rheinland and intend to insert into some other houses.
See below for your technical information in the document below.

So I say that by passing on the H-Fuel from Kusari, it becomes more expensive in our hands. We sell at Essen Station for 1700 per unit. If you want delivery to be made there is still the delivery fee, but DT-Fuel can provide you with appreciable values, such as 419SC per barrel..

We await your decision.

Guten abend:
Karl Mecker

Director Kruger

See you later.

[Image: WwIXELH.png?1]

RE: To: Kruger| | From: Freelancer NX-01, Starflier Base - Starfliers - 05-09-2021

Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Alpha ██
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Leon, Starfliers ██
Kruger Minerals ██

Thank you for your very quick reply. It was my understanding that both you and the Gas Mining Guild were manufacturing H-Fuel, seems I was wrong. In any case, you have brought up your own product: DT-Fuel. I have a handful of questions about it. Are you by any chance familiar with advanced technology? On board my vessel, I carry what's known as a Hyperspace Survey Module. I need to carry around approximately 700 units of H-Fuel to use this piece of hardware only one time, before I need to refuel. Is your DT-Fuel compatible? More efficient? And at which locations am I able to purchase it? If it is compatible with my vessel, we'll be having a much longer chat to see if we can arrange something that'll benefit us both.

10.05.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██