Discovery Gaming Community
To BMS| & IMG| Representatives ; From Gateway| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To BMS| & IMG| Representatives ; From Gateway| (/showthread.php?tid=188077)

To BMS| & IMG| Representatives ; From Gateway| - Aereon - 05-10-2021

[Image: gXichra.png]

Good Day Representatives of the Guild

Murdock McFlanagen Director of PR for Gateway Shipping, pleasure to meet you.

I'm sending this comm out to both of your representatives as we've worked closely with both of you and we find our selves indeed of your unique Skill set and Assets.

As you may know Oceana Shipping Platform stores and sells various ores from across Sirius, and is located in very close proximity to a Pristine ice Field ,as such we have decided to take a more "hands on" approach and Fire up a Unique Project for this.

We are Hoping the Guild could provide us with 2 x "Annapurna" Mining Ships as well as both the Training & the General Instruction on how to best utilize them, we've seen them in action many a time and their speed and prowess far outranks the Liberty Rhino's and Bretonian Clydesdale's.

As I'm sure you deduced our end Goal is to be able to utilize them for our own Pristine Ice Mining OP's.

Assuming this all goes well ,we plan to reach out to Planetform for details / in-depth training and techniques needed for Pristine Ice mining, I believe they're on friendly terms with the guild currently ? So perhaps some of your Miner's might be interested in attending as well.

Of course we're more than happy to pay you for such services or perhaps theirs a Commodity you're in need of ? I'll leave that Choice and Amount up you.

Please do let us know your thoughts.

Keep Safe out there.

Sincerely,

Murdock McFlanagen,

Director of PR

[Image: ocBOnYw.png]

RE: To BMS| & IMG| Representatives ; From Gateway| - Aereon - 07-16-2021

[Image: gXichra.png]

***Re-sending Transmission***

[Image: ocBOnYw.png]

RE: To BMS| & IMG| Representatives ; From Gateway| - Starsunder - 09-20-2021

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Java Station

¤ COMM-ID: Roze Goldshire

¤ TARGET-ID: Murdock McFlanagen

¤ SUBJECT: Annapurnas

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Director McFlanagen,

Apologies for the late response. It seems the mail system flagged your message both as inbound and outbound and it ended up inside an archive folder. I don't even know how the techs found it, but here we are...

Regarding your request for Annapurnas, they are available to the general public. Just head down to the nearest Guild office and put in an order there. Gateway is always welcome at our locations.

As for pilot training, we hold classes for our own people in Tau-23. Let us know how many pilots wish to join and we can arrange accordingly.

Best Regards

Roze Goldshire
Guildmaster
Independent Miners Guild

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤