Discovery Gaming Community
To: Ms Sonja Wilke | From: Jill Xi - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Ms Sonja Wilke | From: Jill Xi (/showthread.php?tid=188228)

To: Ms Sonja Wilke | From: Jill Xi - Pennyfield - 05-22-2021

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Dr. Jill Xi
Location ....... Med Force Academy, Omicron Theta
To ...................... Licensed Psychiatrist Ms. Sonja Wilke
Subject .......... You did it!

Hi Sonja!

I know we spoke briefly at your graduation ceremony last week and after that well, I was busy with a lot of your fellow graduates and their family. Allow me to personally congratulate you with this remarkable achievement. I remember you in your first year and, while I had my doubts at first, you showed remarkable spirit and stamina. I know your transition was a tough road to take but you did it and, even though the academy may have provided the environment and tools, you and you alone managed to pull through. A mighty fine achievement if I may say so!

I know Dean Ken sent you a message right before your graduation and you were given a paper version of your diploma but has anyone sent you your NeuralNet diploma yet? If not, you can have it uploaded to your NN account with this link.

And please do get your NN account updated as you're now a licensed psychology practitioner. Which brings me to the following... The academy can help you onward to your PhD (doctorate) should you want to pursue this. For now, just enjoy the payoff from all the hard work you have done these past 2 years. Let me know when you want to continue your studies and we'll discuss your options.

Stay in touch dear Sonja!

All the best,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]

Dr. Jill Xi
Director, Med Force Academy, Omicron Theta
Med Force Enterprises

RE: To: Ms Sonja Wilke | From: Jill Xi - Broken Wings - 05-22-2021

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

[Image: Adobe_20201027_153855.jpg]
* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Sonja Wilke
Location ....... [MFE]~Healing.Heart, Nephilim Class, Omicron Delta
To ...................... Jill Xi.
Subject .......... RE: You did it!

Hello Doctor XI

you are right it was eventful years that is for sure. you are right that the First Year was hard for me, I was just out of Recovery after my Ex-Husband almost Killed me and had a lot of Problems in Both Body and Mind to overcome. But when you know first hand why it is Important that you Study then it can Incredible Motivate you. I knew from the Beginn that I wanted to help other women like me, that I wanted to make the Situation Easier for them and help them to heal their minds.

I thank you for your kind words and the NeuralNet Diploma. I Have already Updated my NN Account and began to Pick up the First Patients that will begin their Therapy on the Healing Heart. At the moment I only want to help my Patients but I would love to Continue my Studies to help my Patients even more. But I hope it doesn't hinder my daily work with the patients

Good By

Sonja Wilke,
Psychologist, [MFE]~Healing.Heart
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.