Discovery Gaming Community
To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base (/showthread.php?tid=188389)

To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base - Starfliers - 06-02-2021

Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Leon, Starfliers ██
Shipping Companies ██

Let us introduce ourselves. We are a group known as Starfliers. To put it into a few words, we are essentially contracted explorers, and we're in need of a transport. To keep operational costs in check for our contract work, we are in need of a ship that can hold no more than 2,000 units of cargo. Our pilots aren't trained to haul anything bigger and we don't want any unfortunate incidents to happen. The "Albatross" seems a good enough vessel for us to use, as we've seen Universal Shipping and Interspace Commerce flying them around from time to time. While our main vessels go out and do their jobs, we'd like to make sure our numbers stay in the green by doing some trading work on the side.

If any companies have an "Albatross" Large Transport sitting in a dock somewhere gathering dust, we'd be happy to purchase it from you. It doesn't have to be in peak condition, as long as it's space-flight worthy and all the papers check out, we have no problems making small adjustments of our own once it's in our hands.

02.06.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

RE: To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base - TheDoctorXI - 06-07-2021

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: High
  • -- Name: Charles Kemp-Smith
  • -- Subject: Contract

Dear Leon,

Seem to be hearing a great deal from you lately, though please don't take that as a complaint. Universal will always welcome your communications and thanks again for reaching out.

With regards to the Albatross Class Transport, I have taken the liberty of going through our dossier for old training vessels and the Albatross just so happens to be what we seem to have in abundance.

With the economic market being what it is, we seem to not be requiring all of them for our use. Though, there is a slight issue in that most of them are moored at our facility, St. Albans Shipping Platform in Virginia. I will see if we have any captains free to move one, let's say, to Planet Housten in Texas for you. How would that sound? If we meet there then we can discuss the rest in person.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Charles Kemp-Smith
Vice President (acting)
Universal Shipping Incorporated

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base - Starfliers - 06-08-2021

Connection Established ██
Transmission Opens ██
Civilian Level Beta ██
[Image: starfliers_logo.png]
Leon, Starfliers ██
Charles Kemp-Smith, Shipping Companies ██

Good to hear from you again! To be honest, I thought someone else was going to respond, but hey, I'm not complaining. Texas is pretty close to where we are located, so that will do nicely. When the next transport shuttle goes towards Liberty, I'll send out my pilot Rex to be dropped off at Houston to make the arrangements with you.

Thank you again for your service!

08.06.828 ██
Transmission Closes ██
Connection Terminates ██

RE: To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base - TheDoctorXI - 06-08-2021

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

• -- Encryption: High
  • -- Name: Charles Kemp-Smith
  • -- Subject: Contract

Dear Leon,

Very good. I'll await confirmation from your pilot, Rax and sort through everything with him.

Until then.

Charles Kemp-Smith
Vice President (acting)
Universal Shipping Incorporated

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

RE: To: Shipping Companies | From: Starflier Base - Starfliers - 06-09-2021

STORY CONTINUED... HERE