Discovery Gaming Community
Docking Denied - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Docking Denied (/showthread.php?tid=188393)

Docking Denied - LEXUS - 06-02-2021

Hi all.
I have a problem and I hope to be helped or guided correctly. I bought a conveyor, namely: ZBT-1002 "Whale" Zoner Deep Transport. My problem is that I can't dock on certain stations or planets (on planets I use Mooring fixture). Now I'm in New Berlin and I can't get into the planet New Berlin or the nearby stations. I want to mention that I have Zoner ID and IFF as well.
Thank you in advance

RE: Docking Denied - Groshyr - 06-02-2021

Your ID states clear that Zoners are not allowed to dock in House Space (see Server Rules , Ships & Systems Classification for the list of systems considered "House Space").

Zoner ID Wrote:Zoners are civilians who have rejected house rule. They are usually isolationists, and prefer to live outside of house borders, unburdened by house laws. They generally welcome both lawful and unlawful factions, trading freely between them. Zoners avoid conflict when possible, however this does not exempt Zoners from piracy by many unlawful factions.

This Independent Quasilegal ID is used by members of the Zoners, who:

- Can enforce Freeport laws within Zoner NFZs.

- Cannot dock Cruisers, Battleships, or ships with more than 3600 cargo space in House Space except Pennsylvania.

p.s. Changing ID to any that can dock would be a violation of ship restriction - see red text in ship description in game.

RE: Docking Denied - LEXUS - 06-02-2021

Yes, thank you very much, that's what I'm going to do .... I was 90% like that, but I said I'd better ask .... THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN

RE: Docking Denied - Groshyr - 06-02-2021

You are welcome. Should you be interested in joining player groups focused on trading I would offer the following as the most newbie-friendly, based on my subjective opinion:

Universal Shipping Incorporated - Liberty
Orbital Spa & Cruise - Inter-House

RE: Docking Denied - LEXUS - 06-02-2021

(06-02-2021, 07:48 PM)Groshyr Wrote: You are welcome. Should you be interested in joining player groups focused on trading I would offer the following as the most newbie-friendly, based on my subjective opinion:

Universal Shipping Incorporated - Liberty
Orbital Spa & Cruise - Inter-House

Thank you for the offer. I'm a beginner now (I've only been playing for 2 weeks), but I've played this game on other servers before. I had many ships of almost all ... I also used survey modules and I had saved jump data from all systems. Now I take it easy and I hope to get as far as possible. Anyway, the game has improved a lot compared to the period I was playing.

RE: Docking Denied - Lusitano - 06-03-2021

i'm jus going to add another thing, if you are planing to change your id of that char, you have to chenge also the ship, since the ZBT is a Zoner only ship. if you want to continue to use that ship and be able to dock on house space, i advise you to request to join the OSI faction, i don't know if The Phoenix can dock big ships in house space!!!

Take care , stay safe and have fun