Discovery Gaming Community
Logboard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Logboard (/showthread.php?tid=188512)

Pages: 1 2

Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-13-2021

This is private!!!
Unless if inrp I share the log.

Logboard of Alicia White

Log of the 12 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... *sigh* Since two years traveling in space cost almost all my economy.... I need to find a little job somewhere in Sirius, but... I don't know what to do. To be honest, I don't know what I want to do for the rest of my life. I met some guys during my flight. The first one sent me two millions dollars! He said: ''Consider this as a gift.'' Then he went where he wanted to go. It surprised me...

The second was in the system called... Chu.. Sorry for my speaking, but it was in Chucoku or Chugoku... Whatever. We've talk a bit and that's it. I told him that I travel to find a job, but he told me something that I did not understand... I still try to figure it out. He said: ''You will find your life somewhere, you just got to do what you got to do to get it.''

Now I landed on Gaia, a planet in Edinburgh. I visited the place and it is a nice planet... I rented a room for the night there... It is so quiete here.... Maybe because folks who were there judged me... Well... I think it is all for today. I'm gonna sleep soon.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Audio completed and saved in the databank of the ship....
Log of the 12 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-14-2021

Log of the 13 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... Today was a crazy day. To beginning with, at the morning, I woke up, took a little breakfast and I jumped into space. Then, I headed to place called Omicron Theta. It is a beautiful system and I met someone there. He prefer to be called: ''Warrior.of.Fate'' Even his ship is called like this... Anyway, we've talked a bit like why I was there and well I answered him that I was searching for a job. He opened my eyes. There is so many possibilities in this life....

After some time spent in the intergalatic void, in the Omega-3 system, I saw a strange ship. At the first view, I thought I was dreaming, but no! THere was really a strange ship in front of my eyes! I do not know what was his identity, but he knew my name even if I didn't say it! The unknown object or person told me that he was an AI. In other words, an Artificial Intelligence. Made of metal and electronics. He told me that his homeworld was Gammu located in Omicron Kappa. I never visited it, but from what he told me, his planet is very harmful to us, humans. I wonder if it exist a special equipment to visit it, but I doubt. It appears the temperature is under zero. I think I will forget the project for now.

After, I returned on Gaia and rented the same room again. I wonder if I will see again this Artificial Intelligence in the futur... Surprisingly, his speaking is understandable for a robot... *sigh* Again, I need to find a job.

Log of the 13 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-15-2021

Log of the 14 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... Yesterday I found a job right after I did the recording... Well the job was about to taking pictures of potential planets to colonized in Bretonia. I did it and it was really nice! I received one hundred millions! Damn.. It is more worth it than my first one... I sent a message like if they need something else, I am open for more.

I must admit those from Technocracy are kinda nice... I don't want to join them, but I mean if there is a way to be friend and maybe doing some modifications on the ship could be nice, but first, I need to have a better reputation with them I guess. I also think that doing some job from them can help for my reputation to.

Later, in Tau-23 I met again the same person. He told me that if there is something, they will send a comm... After, I was wandering over here and there, but I met nobody... I guess we can't talk to everyone to. I am actually at Riverside Station and I will be there for a nap and maybe later I will do something more... entertainment.

Log of the 14 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-15-2021

Log of the 15 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... Yesterday night, I sent a transmission to the Orbital Spa and Cruise. Why? Well... I saw something about them at the bar of Riverside Station. The publicity was talking about holidays and other stuffs. I received an answer and then, I sent again another message. *giggles*

Today I went at Freeport fourteen after a long day very charged... No for real, it was boring and I had nothing to do... I hope here something will maybe happen or so.

Log of the 15 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-17-2021

Log of the 16 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... So where can I start? Well... The day was boring and long. I had some disscutions for a futur job with some people in Bretonia, but it seems nothing is interesting me as I could hope. I saw some ships being destroyed and other things like that. I wandered in Bretonia, Rheinland and Liberty to find some people with who to discuss, but I found nobody or some people who prefered to keep silent...

Maybe I am not born for a job... At the moment, my life is meaningless. I have no futur and no past... I wish that something great and unusual can happen to me like... A meeting with an alien or something. *sigh* There is that vacation that I want to do, but it is so much expensive! I have no job so I could afford this?! Maybe I can work again at this bar, but I don't know. It is like if I liked that and hated that. Who wants someone who never went to school and does not have any experience in life like me? The answer is simple... Nobody.

At the moment, I am at Manhattan and well... Even if I say that, nothing will happen. I'm wasting my time to talking to a stupid box that is recording my voice... And for what already? As far as I know, nobody would like to know the adventure for a young woman who does not have a futur in life! However, in another hand, it could interest someone who thinks he has no futur like me?

I still have no notification about a job from the techno... something. I think I will never get another job from them.... I think I should stop thinking about finding a job and living in the present moment. If I am taken by aliens or even if something worst can happen. Well I will just let what the life will bring to me.

Log of the 16 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-17-2021

Log of the 17 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... Today, I met agent Bernard in Champagne. It is a good person and I think something can happen like... being friends. I think it was the only thing that put some joy in my day... Maybe should I send a message to agent Bernard about what I felt of our meeting? I don't know. I heard some strange words like ''Bonjour'' and ''oui'' I know ''Bonjour'' is like hi or greetings, but the other one... I don't have any idea...

Now I returned at Manhattan again, but for no reason... Maybe I will stay there for a while.

Log of the 17 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-18-2021

Log of the 18 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Part 1

Hi there... I met someone who has the same name as me. Her name is Alicia Diana Blackstone... She is a junker and we have talked a bit. She told me if I have problems, I can contact her. Maybe will I work with her? Now I am at Rochester and I think I will buy the ''Recycler''. I can afford this ship to start and see how much I will win after.

Part 2

Hi there... I bought the ship and I don't know what to do... Maybe should I contact Alicia to lead me? I think I will, but I suppose she will say something like: ''Go in a debris field and begin to work there.'' It's only a guess, but who knows?

Log of the 18 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-20-2021

Log of the 20 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... The credits begin to flow. I am happy, but it's kinda long and boring when I extract some debris with the turrets... I think it will be more efficient if I was not alone... I think tomorrow, I will buy another ship. Maybe another Eagle because that one that I had, I sold it for the Junker ship... Thinking of it, it was a big mistake. I wonder what kind of weapons I will put on it... *sigh* Nah. I need to focus on other things.

Now, I travel with the ''Salvager'', but I use my Eagle if I want to move faster. Also, I think I will hire some crew because owning this ship alone, it is hard... When I will arrive at my destination, I will hire some like five or six. When I arrived at Portsmouth, I hired five people. The one who will control the turrets is Martin Walt. The engineer is Paul Smith, the cartographer is Amelie Plante, the other engineer is Sucre. He does not have a family name... How sad. The last one is Emilie. She didn't tell me her last name, but she is the copilot.

What can I say about them? Well they seem to be nice... Well Sucre does not talk, but he understands what we say. Martin and Paul seem to know each other. Amelie is alone most of the time, but she is shy and Emilie well... She has redhair like me and in a way, she seems to be me... It's like if we were twins. I think I will spend some times with her question to know her more.

I didn't think to change the name of the ''Salvager''... I have no clue. Maybe something like... I will find a name one day.

Log of the 20 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-21-2021

Log of the 21 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... I named the ''Salvager'' for ''Queen.of.Scrap''. I've talked a bit with Emilie and it appears she had a sister, but her parents couldn't take care of her sister because they did not afford it. They were poor too. All her childhood, she imagined how could look her sister and she precised that her sister was her twin... Strangely, when I heard this, I almost cry, but it's hard to believe that twins are different.... Wait! Am I her sister? I don't think so, but I feel something between us, but I can't tell what.

I got some news from Agent Bernard. I think we should meet again... Where? I don't know, but I think I will come up with a plan or something. At the moment, I am travelling in the ''Queen.of.Scrap'' because the job is that and boring, but at least, I have a crew and not alone. After the day, I think I will move somewhere just wandering and meet people. I need to go now.

Log of the 21 June 828 closed

RE: Logboard - Alicia.White - 06-24-2021

Log of the 23 June 828 open... Preparing for the audio...
10%...
20%...
50%...
100%
Recording...

Hi there... Well it's been two days that I did not say anything. The reason is: I am actually visiting Gallia. I received some messages from people and one from the ''Queen.of.Scrap''.... I suppose I need to leave Gallia for the job.

Log of the 23 June 828 closed