Discovery Gaming Community
Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base (/showthread.php?tid=188639)

Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - kleinsuess2000 - 06-24-2021

Recently, I found this product - "knock down kits" at "Canberra Star City" in tau-44. I believe it is a special product added to the server on "02-24-2021". According to the guide "Sirius business: commodity price changes", I believe it should be sold to "Pentecost outpost" or nearby locations. However, after fruitless search, I found that this base has been removed.

I'm sorry, it was actually an event two months ago, but I've only noticed it now. Can anyone recall where it really should be sold, or where "Pentecost outpost" ended up.

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - mm33dd - 06-24-2021

Got perma-deleted after a patch, first because a weird "docking-bug", later because people decided the station was useless and maybe it was too much for a pharma-corp.

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - kleinsuess2000 - 06-24-2021

(06-24-2021, 06:14 PM)mm33dd Wrote: Got perma-deleted after a patch, first because a weird "docking-bug", later because people decided the station was useless and maybe it was too much for a pharma-corp.

Yeah, I saw it. Is this bug the result of this business event?

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - mm33dd - 06-24-2021

(06-24-2021, 06:19 PM)kleinsuess2000 Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 06:14 PM)mm33dd Wrote: Got perma-deleted after a patch, first because a weird "docking-bug", later because people decided the station was useless and maybe it was too much for a pharma-corp.

No, it happened after the system-rework (Guess It was Omicro-Chi... or some other omicron). The base got moved and the whole environment reworked, resulting in the later bug. And since literally nobody was playing Cryer and going in there guess the "Game Team" decided to get rid of it.

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - Charo - 06-24-2021

They now sell on Taba Starbase in Omicron Mu

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - Lusitano - 06-24-2021

What Charo said. Replace "Pentecost Outpost" for Taba Starbase in Omcron Mu and the rest is the same.

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - kleinsuess2000 - 06-25-2021

(06-24-2021, 08:02 PM)Charo Wrote: They now sell on Taba Starbase in Omicron Mu

Thanks very much for you help Big Grin

RE: Product "knock-down kits" cannot find a sold base - kleinsuess2000 - 06-25-2021

(06-24-2021, 09:19 PM)Lusitano Wrote: What Charo said. Replace "Pentecost Outpost" for Taba Starbase in Omcron Mu and the rest is the same.

good to know this,Thanks for help

(06-24-2021, 06:22 PM)mm33dd Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 06:19 PM)kleinsuess2000 Wrote:

No, it happened after the system-rework (Guess It was Omicro-Chi... or some other omicron). The base got moved and the whole environment reworked, resulting in the later bug. And since literally nobody was playing Cryer and going in there guess the "Game Team" decided to get rid of it.

Well, it would be good to give more notice when making changes.Thanks for you help