Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jennifer Haze - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jennifer Haze (/showthread.php?tid=189483)

To: Jennifer Haze - Tenshi - 08-26-2021

Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

[Image: Isla1.png]
-
- Sender: Commissioner Isla Nazumaki
- Recipient: Jennifer Haze, Antifragile
- Subject: Trouble
- Encryption: Unbreakable

Jennifer,

It seems that your long requested favor will finally be granted, perhaps even to a larger extent than what you might have expected. The Board, the Navy and the LPI itself are all very unhappy with your actions in Liberty the past year. Information regarding the subject of "Antifragile" is being gathered as we speak and the paperwork will be forwarded to the appropriate departments from me once its gathering is complete.

When that process is finalized, you will find that Liberty will be entirely 'red' to you, and unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that when everyone's pushing me towards it.

Now I know what you're thinking. Your favor was to receive a bounty on your name that is sponsored by the LPI. Let's talk about that more in detail, how much do you want the bounty to be and which individuals do you want to be able to claim it? In addition, what about the credits required for the bounty? I hope you're not going to let our own finances be 'hurt' so your favor is fulfilled.

I'll be awaiting for a response.

That is all.

[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Commissioner Isla Nazumaki
Liberty Police Incorporated

- Attached Files

None.

RE: To: Jennifer Haze - Mel Rose - 08-26-2021

[Image: Haze2.png]
To: Isla Nazumaki
Source: Unknown Station, Galileo
Subject: Re: Trouble
_
Isla,

I frankly did not expect that I would see you in the driving seat of the LPI after I had asked for that small favour, but I suppose congratulations are in order. Let's see how long you will last in that chair. Given the short tenures of your predecessors — I think I outlasted no less than seven of them — I really hope for the best. None of the seven had seen fit to do anything about me before you, though, so I'm not sure if I should be grateful in that capacity.

In any case, it's about time, given that I've shot Navy alongside the Gauls, the Hackers, the Xenos, the Rogues, the Outcasts, the Hellfire, the Insurgency and probably all manner of rabble in between. So, no offence taken, really. I don't suspect they like me anyway. Neither should your footmen, too.

As for the bounty, I hope not to jeopardise your own personal finances. Anything else is fair game in my book. I'm sure if everyone is pushing you to do something about me, to the point where everyone is so upset, maybe they'd be willing to pitch in. Surely that'd be a good way to spend the Liberty taxpayers' money instead of another bailout for Interspace or Ageira. As a matter of fact, I think I shot one of the admirals of the 46th fleet a few hours ago. If that made him upset, maybe he and his band of accursed bullet-catchers would be willing to put a part of their budget towards this noble cause.

I would suggest, though, that you don't do anything stupid yourself and instead just convince someone else to do it, preferably using federal funds. As I said, the less you know and the less you think about it, the better. I'll be in Kusari for a while, waiting for things to cool down. We're business partners there, at least, probably wouldn't hurt to have a glass of something stronger.

If you need anything else, let me know, otherwise, I suggest that you wipe any trace of this comm from your devices much like I hope you did to the last one.

Yours truly,
Jennifer Haze